My Swtor Confessions

Tillerian

Hi, I've been looking around the internet and I've seen some swtor confessions blog and thought I'd list a few of mine here, since I don't really know where to put them. Ready? Here we go (Deep breath)

1: Revan's cannon face has grown on me. In fact, the next time I play through Kotor, I'm picking the head that's closest to it.

2: Female Warrior voice is sexy.

3: I wish people would stop dressing their companions in dancer outfits.

4: Knight is my favorite story, and I won't understand why people think it's boring. It has the best Star Wars feel to it!

5:

I will never forgive Scourge for killing the Exile

6: It's annoying when the bigger companions like Quezzen and Khem Vhall get in the way of the mouse.

7: LS SW story is more interesting than DS SW.

8: I didn't think the Agent storyline was that great.

9: I think EA/Bioware redeemed themselves from what they did to Revan in the Foundry Flashpoint by releasing Shadows of Revan. Kudos, guys.

10: I wish more people would RP outside the Cantinas.

11: While I understand that resources are limited (This was a VERY expensive game to make), but wouldn't it be cool if we had an optional quest that allowed us to switch factions?

12: Of all the classes I've played so far, the class I'm the worst at is the Sage/Sorcerer.

13: I really liked the Counsular's storyline. It doesn't have to be about epic battles to be good.

14: Thoughout the Knight's storyline, I flirted with every female NPC. But, after I married Kira, I stopped because I wanted to stay faithful to her.

15: Whenever the Star Wars main theme plays during a battle I feel empowered and try twice as hard.

And that's all I can think of, this threads just for fun. What are you confessions? List them down below.

Edited by Tillerian

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my lightsaber nearby when i play

i RP walk in town and cities( people stop and look at me )

I like to jump from repub to imp and back making my legacy storyline

I remember some of my SWG DAYS while i play and thankfull this isnt that game! ( its better!)

hi my name is Mounds and I am an Altaholic!

I make a jedi sentinel costume for last Halloween, will be making a sith inquistor one this year!

My favorite class is the Trooper

Edited by Mounds

I think the romance with Ashara is one of the best.

I sometimes (frequently) do the in-game emotes and dances in real life.

I made a male Jedi Knight just so I could romance Kira. Best DS points I ever earned.

I made a female Bounty Hunter just so I could get the Baroness title and romance Torian.

During the beta, I thought I would never make an Imperial (too evil!) or a Consular (too hard!). I now have 4 Consulars and 10 Imperials.

1. I have over 20 characters that are at least 55 or more.

2. I like to color coordinate the main character and companions.

3. I pretend to play PvP poorly to lure people in premades into deathmatches.

4. I watch Netflix while I play swtor...ironically star trek is often what I'm watching.

5. If someone kills me in a way I consider cheesy I'll mark them and focus them the rest of the match.

I'll post more later...

1. I've played all 8 stories and there's not one I did not enjoy.

2. I can't get myself to play dark side, though I have made a few dark side choices. I'm never 100% light.

3. I love shadow so I can skip past mobs. Very cool. How many thousands do I have to kill?

4. I love Kaliyo and Akaavi both (and Mako). I love their fire. I can't help it. Ashara is a b......

5. Every time someone complains about a dancer outfit, I go put another one on a companion. They're hot. Get over it. You want the best of both worlds? Try ventilated scalene. You "don't like it." Fine. I don't like you.

6. I hate all helmets. Hide head slot--always--male and female. They look stoopid!

7. PvP? Get over yourselves. I really don't care what happens to you. At-All.

8. "Press spacebar!" Get over yourselves. I really do not care. At-All.

9. Fact is, this is a great game. Looking forward to this Fall.

1. I've played all 8 stories and there's not one I did not enjoy.

2. I can't get myself to play dark side, though I have made a few dark side choices. I'm never 100% light.

3. I love shadow so I can skip past mobs. Very cool. How many thousands do I have to kill?

4. I love Kaliyo and Akaavi both (and Mako). I love their fire. I can't help it. Ashara is a b......

5. Every time someone complains about a dancer outfit, I go put another one on a companion. They're hot. Get over it. You want the best of both worlds? Try ventilated scalene. You "don't like it." Fine. I don't like you.

6. I hate all helmets. Hide head slot--always--male and female. They look stoopid!

7. PvP? Get over yourselves. I really don't care what happens to you. At-All.

8. "Press spacebar!" Get over yourselves. I really do not care. At-All.

9. Fact is, this is a great game. Looking forward to this Fall.

I don't think Flaming other ppl's playstyles was meant to be a part of this Thread. Maybe i'm wrong, but i don't think so...........

1. I Find Quinn hot, sexy, and very intelligent, and I made three female Sith Warriors JUST so I could keep doing his romance over and over again. Doesn't matter that he

betrayed me

2. I have 22 level 60 toons on one server. Aside from four out of the 22, they are all related to each other.

3. I am a better tank than I am a dps in operations. Took me years to figure this out.

4. I play this game 7 days a week. I have never missed a day in almost four years.

5. I can't stand the body 3 female body models. Every time I see one running around, I cringe and make disgusted faces.

6. I have a dark side 5 Sith Jugg, but during the story I had to space bar through all the dark sided choices because I can't stand torture or suffering in real life.

7. SWTOR is the only game by Bioware I have ever played in my life.

8. I am more of a Trekkie than I am a fan of Star Wars, though I enjoy Star Wars too.

9. I prefer to solo everything I can because I am a selfish person and want to keep all the money and loot for myself.

10. I am a mouse clicker and arrow key turner. I actually cause myself pain if I try using the ASDW keys to move.

11. I hate progression raiding, but I do it because sometimes I DO want a challenge, even though I'd prefer if operations never left the story mode versions.

12. When I'm going to bed, I'll help myself to fall asleep by playing out little RP stories of my characters and companions in my head.

13. I will give the best comm gear and augments to the main companion I roll with. If I have ultimates and don't need them, I'll give them to my companion before an alt. Likewise with augments.

I can't think of anything else atm.

1. I have 32 characters and plans for more.

2. I keep coming up with excuses not to do group content. I keep meaning to get back in the swing of pvp and flashpoints, but thing just always happen and I don't.

3. I ship Quinn with just about everyone.

4. I don't upgrade my armor until I can't live through basic trash fights.

5. I don't know my Star Wars lore very well.

6. I'm compulsive about unlocking things in collections.

7. I like dressing my characters and companions in skimpy clothes (both genders). But not dancers bottoms. Those look stupid with everything.

1. I think that the female Sith Warrior's voice is the best out of all of them (although the Sith Inquisitor is really well done as well.

2. I really hated how they used Jennifer Hale AND FemHawke's voice actor for two of the main class characters. Find some new people, ones we haven't heard a thousand times before. Not that I dislike Jennifer Hale, I just hear her ALL. THE TIME.

3. The Consular is one of the most boring characters ever. I hate playing through the storyline because I'm stuck hearing their monotone voice droning on and on and on. And the romances sucked too, which made it even worse.

4. All my characters are Light-Sided. Dark Sided choices aren't smart, they mostly end with people dying needlessly, even when it would actually be Dark Side to let them live (i.e. letting someone live, but they're being tortured for information until they die).

5. I only play female characters. I can't get into playing guy toons. It's weird for me.

6. I never, ever play with other people. It sucks, and I hate sharing content with others unless I know them.

Edited by Yermog

When i played a DS SW i felt guilty for shocking Vette

Vette is my favorite companion in the game, i just simply adore her

I have never been able to get into using tank or healing companion, just goes too slow

I have written 15 pages in a Word document about my legacy story

I can never find new armor to use on my characters so i usually end up using Satele's armor set

I plan to make an Ahsoka lookalike character when Togruta comes out(LOVE HER)

I played male JK just to romance Kira, then i deleted him after

I really want to kill Quinn after what happened in the SW storyline

I only play alone or with my brother

I don't like any of the male voice actors, i mainly play female characters

Cus of the way classes are designed , the advanced class system,namely, i can't pick a main since launch. There is always something that is missing that i want from the opposite advanced class.

I have been deleting and leveling up up to max lvl and gearing up characters since forever and when i recently came back i started over yet again , with nothing to show for my gametime except, maxed out legacy level(since forever), and a bunch of unlocked cartel stuff.

in WoW i played 1 single character for 6-7 years.

What is this sorcery?

Edited by Kaedusz

1. The Knight story line was my KoTOR 3 :D

2. I have never deleted my sentinel or changed his spec since I chose Watchman

3. The Agent, Warrior, Smuggler voices are my favorite :3

4. All of my male characters' faces are exactly the same (with the exception of tattoo on my Warrior and Trooper)

5. I never show the full face of any of my male toons, they all have masks ^.^

6. I used all the Dxun Mandalorians as a name base for most of my toons, "Xarga", "Kelborn", "Zuka", "Kex",

7. Over the course of my gameplay for the past 2 and a half years I have created an ongoing story centered around my toons and their little messed up Mandalorian clan

8. I purposely choose DS options to see the drama, the hate, and death portrayed by the characters and love to see it reflected in the voice acting (I think they did a fantastic job)

9. I always wished they added the classic Bioware feel to it where I could talk to NPC's at random and prompt conversation with them.

10. I love the cinematic scenes and dialogue more than anything

11. Always wanted them to add Rhen Vhar

12. Ilum has my favorite skybox in the game, and is my favorite planet out of all of them

13. Kallig's Mask I think fits the inquisitor so well and has the scary almost "Nihilus" like feel to it

14. I almost had a heart attack when I became a Mandalorian ^.^

15. I always wished there would be scenes when the 8 heroes meet their counterparts...

16. Chiss are the best species... cause they're blue :p

17. I have a list of companions to kill off in KotFE

18. HK-51 and T7 are my all time favorite companions in the game.

19. I think the Tatooine is the singular best stronghold in game for it's binary sunset

20. I record the endings of my force user class missions and the Ziost ending because I love to re-watch them over and over for the power in the scenes.'

21. I created a Jedi and was heartbroken at seeing that I could not walk in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant that was showed and always hoped they would add a rebuilt version

22. I really hoped in the Imperial Version of Assault on Tython I could have my warrior march on the Jedi temple with Imperial Troopers to the music from the scene in Revenge of the Sith

edit: Sorry i keep adding more :3

Edited by DeltaaXx
adding an extra confession

1. I'm a Grammar Nazi. I was trying to figure out what you meant by "Revan's cannon face." I kept trying to imagine Revan's face somehow shaped like a cannon. :confused:

2. I've never played a female toon, the thought of all the dudes ogling their scantily clad female toons creeps me out.

3. For some of the stories, it's been so long since I played them that I don't remember many of the details.

4. I wasn't really into the agent story and honestly, I probably spacebarred through much of it. Twice.

5. I have not seen all of the cutscenes for most of the flashpoints in the game because I'm always super conscientious about wasting other people's time, so I just spacebar by default.

6. I pvp mostly, never run an operation, never had a full set of endgame PVE gear (not even basic) unless you count free Tionese stuff that we used to get back in the day.

7. I've played all the stories, but only three of them all the way, the rest stopped after chapter 2 - went straight to makeb or KDY to power level the rest of the way. I got pretty tired of doing the same planets over again after three, so I stopped ASAP.

8. The first character that I leveled to 50, my sentinel, I did so without knowing what rested XP was. It took a very very very long time. Seriously, I think it took me six months.

9. The very first character that I made was a powertech. I was determined not to jump for a jedi character first like I imagined most players would. Well, I got my PT to 24 and then made my sentinel. Didn't take long...:o

I enjoy the Companion stories so much my guild is named for them

I have 8 vette toons in total.

5 operative healers for weekly rotations

Currently run 3 vette op healers in a WZ rotation and players ask why I change skin color so often.

Wish Sylas was a companion

Usually on female toons

Wasn't a fan with pvp in games until swg, got into pvp 2 years ago in swtor

I have pubs but don't log them on very much. too liberal for my tastes

I have 2 collector edition accounts active since beta, but only 1 I play on

Prior military so naturally I enjoy the agent story line, it is well done imo

Operative healer is more than a healer in WZ, love some of the utility it brings

I'm online way too much and proof is in my twitch stream, hours a day

I'm not the greatest at pvp, but have been told, very annoying, many, many times

Clicker but working on keybinds more and more, later videos will show this transition when I post them

Heavy on operations last year but this'll the Summer of PvP for me

I have ajuga tank named Vader with a look that is close to our favorite dark lord

I built 2 ITX rigs to game on plus modded a laptop for game time when away from home

Own 2 SWTOR keyboards, 3 mice, headsets and mouse mats.

Won't leave the current guild due to how many people I get with the <Your Companion> guild tag and character names while in an Opertion or War Zone. "Why is my companion standing here??!!?" Or "Vette doesnt heal!! ***"

own every emote but don't RP

Will /sweep on a kill corpse and /laugh when a concealment operative opens up on me while I continue to heal team mates like nothing is happening

Hulk is a smash jugg

Want a Jawa mount ingame

Misses jump to lightspeed and despises what SWTOR version of space combat

Wish the Suns would set on tatooine

I have a Nico toon ready to go for 4.0

I'm sure there's more

Edited by Liquor

1: I won't play a character until I have picked out the perfect outfit. No really... I mean I can last 7 levels before giving up on them for looking "ugly".

2: I hate space-baring with any alt I have created, even though I've done the content before... a lot with my main.

3: Why can't I cross the hutt ball line? Stop throwing me the ball already! I hate getting the ball.

4: Only two of my 12 characters are related but everyone goes by the same last name. Adopted.

5: I can't play a female toon, I daydream about it, I like the idea of it but never follow through. And that Force Magister outfit looks so good on them!

6: I always lean light side and have to focus to stay dark side.

7: I always envision my female characters being dark side, weird, I know... but I do have a very very evil male Sith Sorcerer. His Light Side Assassin counterpart is more like Lana Beniko. I thought of this type of Sith first Bioware!

8: Secretly I want to punch the person who breaks any of my CCs.

9: Even though I'm a subscriber the vast majority of my characters are Human. I like Humans. This SWTOR needs more humans.

10: Who is this Quinn and why does he make my male SW drool? No, he's not gay, just confident.

11: Every time I enter Alderaan with a force user, I announce I had a vision of A: The impending doom of the planet or B: How the Sith will be triumphant against the Alderaan forces. Why? Because I am not a SW junkie/lore buff and when I remarked to my guild once how beautiful it was, they said "Too bad it gets destroyed" and I had no idea what they were talking about. Yes, I have seen all six movies.

12: I press ESC a lot if my character says something that to me is "out of character" for that character. This can be hell for me during group content...

13: If my character said the wrong thing in a group content I can solo or later solo, I will go back and say the "right" thing.

14: I don't have enough cargo space, no really, I am not hording, I just need to store ALL that orange gear I'll never use ever, not once, never. Did I mention I never change my outfit that I've deemed is "perfect" ?

15: I have a hard time not using Green, Blue, Red, or Purple colour crystals. There is only one exception, Silver-Blue because it's BLUE.

16: Secretly I desire to make everyone's light sabers the "right colours" and over night for immersion.

17: I've confessed enough, stop reading my diary.

Edited by Darturion

Confessions huh? Ok. Here are some.

1. I don't like playing a slinger, but I love playing a sniper. Yeah... not sure why.

2. I have 28 toons total across several servers.

3. I have a "secret" unguilded alt, that I log into from time to time when I need some time to myself.

4. Unlocked all of the Tat strong hold and now I'm to lazy to finish decorating it.

5. I may be addicted to this game. Sometimes I play when I don't want too, but I get over it pretty quick.

6. I'm a content junky so when new content or xpacs come out, I'm burn through it very fast on multiple alts.

7. Despite some of the problems this game has, I am having a blast and have been having a blast since launch.

The first ones that spring to mind for me:

1. I like the Star Wars movies, but I've never really cared about the Expanded Universe. I play and enjoy this game because it has an engaging story regardless of the setting in which it takes place.

2. I have deleted max level characters because of choices I decided I didn't like, long after those choices were remotely relevant.

1. I actually do ERP, though, as a gay guy, I don't get many opportunities to do so.

2. I can never be mean to Vette in any Sith Warrior playthrough. If I ever have to do something she disapproves of, I'll switch to one of my more sadistic Companions.

3. I like both Agents' disguised voices more than the accented ones.

4. Despite them being better, I cannot play with an oddly colored lightsaber crystal. Though I'm just fine with them in blasters.

5. I hated Skadge the moment I laid eyes on him. He's just a complete moron who made the mission far harder.

6. I deeply regret Dark Side Jaessa, she scares me.

1) My first toon was sith inquisitor. I have 5 inquisitors now and plan more.

2) I have played all class stories. However, only "true" story for me is sith inquisitor.

3) I only play female characters.

4) I'm solo player and never group up. I freak out when someone whispers me or send random group/guild invite.

5) I've chose NA east cost server to play due to huge time difference. So when I play, most instances are very low populated. Sometimes I feel like I play my own game.

6) I have played every existing Bioware game. I was very upset when they abandoned kotor 3 and made mmo instead. I started playing swtor 1,5 year ago and now it's one of my favorite games.

7) I hate melee lightsaber playstyles.

8) On my last 2 toons I did all planet and bonus quests first and then returned to Nar-Shaddaa on level 60 to continue class quest. It's fun.

9) I secretly hope I will be able solo dread masters operations one day. I was so upset when story on Oricon ended with operation :(. Now i never going to experience what the hell was this all about. Oh, well, one can dream.

1. I'm probable addicted to this game , but never admit it.

2) I'm a clicker and keyboard turned with a few keybinds. Reassuring when I'm tanking M&B.

3. I'm addicted to Raiding but only HM or NiM. SM puts me to sleep.

4) my favorite part of my stronghold is to put up Ops trophies. I also love Cheevios.

5) I love Tanking cause no one can complain about my DPS.

6) I'm vindictive towards those who piss me off. One time a group didn't let's get my utilities up so I stopped DPSing and wiped them. I then went on to always get asked before pulling.

7) GF is so boring. I've been maxed on Comms since April.

8) I've done lots of dumb things raiding including DPsing an Orb on DF NiM.

9) I once got hungry during Olok NiM and stood in a AOE so I could make myself a sandwhich while they 7 manned it.

10) I do things for the achievement lots of time.

11) For the longest time I though Saber Ward was an Offensive CD. Same for Explosvoe Fuel on PT tank.

12) I play sometimes just so I can be social with people.

13) I don't proofread.

Edited by FerkWork

:

I am obsessed with clothes and collections. The outfit designer is my dream. It makes my minigame of SWTOR paper dolls so much more fun. I have multiple outfits on all my characters.

I have 21 characters on my main server.

I have spent more on collecting clothes than I want to admit.

My Sith Warrior is in love with Quinn, even though he can't marry him.

My Imperial Agent is in love with Vector, even though he is already married to two (or is it three?) different women.

I like to PvP but I don't take it seriously at all. I sometimes play terribly on purpose. I frequently use it to let off steam by doing petty things, like refusing to heal people who annoy me in a match.

I like the idea, here are mine:

1. In a way, I like Revan's canon appearance too. His voice being that of Kyle Katarn and the face being based on Drew Karpyshyn (Kotor lead writer) own interpretation reinforces the legit aspect of it. I'd almost like to see that face moded in Kotor (Without the scars).

2. Knight is my favourite story. It's got the right amount of Karpyshyn cheesy dialogue and epic moments to make it worth it. Playing a character voiced by David Hayter who runs around stopping WMD is my way of apologizing for never finishing an MGS game (I suck at stealth).

3. Jo Wyatt's turn as the Imperial Agent ruined Ciri's character in The Witcher 3 for me since she barely distinguishes the two voices and I played a Chiss IA.

4. My female trooper is just a close rendition of my FemShep.

5. Of 15 toons, only two are Dark side, and only one of these two was dark sided for most of it's levelling (My SW plunged around the beginning of chapter 3)

6. Only one of my female toon is wearing skimpy clothing, and it's on purpose. I try to have here look as unthreatening as possible (Deep red Revealing Bodysuit, Pink-Red lightsabers)

7. Most of my human characters and one or two aliens have become full characters in a non-Star Wars and non-Fanfic novel I'm writting. For the most part I had to adapt their skill set but their face remains similar and my legacy mostly reflects that story.

8. I never finished Oricon on any character, I don't play Ops.

9. Since I lack the reflexes, I hate PvP and almost never play it.

10. I only spacebar in Flashpoints I could recite eyes closed and without a mistake (Esseles is a big one).

11. I actually think Lieutenant Iresso isn't that bad a character or romance but his voice actor often sounds like he doesn't care about his lines. He is much less obnoxious that resident genius/double timer/Hololens fan Tharan Cedrax.

12. Even though I'm mostly Rep sided, Darth Marr is one of my top 5 NPCs (Outside of companions).

13. I love Kira and Thana Vesh because Laura Bailey's voice is awesome.

Edited by Leklor

In no particular order:

1) In my mind canon my female SI sometimes has 'fun' with Khem. It all started with wondering what was under that loin cloth.

2) I wish my female force users could have a relationship with a Dark council member...or why stop there? The new Emperor from KotFE isn't bad on the eyes.

3)I love Quinn. I totally forgive him. And I've played SW out in full 5 times and counting just to be with Quinn.

4) I feel dirty for cheating on Quinn with SW #5 because I had to know what I was missing with Pierce.

5) Can't cheat on Vector. He's too sweet. I'd hurt myself, before I'd hurt Vector.

6) I think about the game probably more than I actually play it. It invades my daydreams, but I write fanfic for fun, so...whatever. :p

7) I really like Agent Balkar.

8) I would love to romance Scourge.

9)When Theron and Lana first came on the scene, and I couldn't play out the whole story because I'm a solo player I was all like...nope. I didn't want to have anything to do with those characters. After I got to play out the story with the help of the combat buddy droid, it was love. Love Theron. *needs more Theron*

10) I hate Kai Zyken.

11)I can't stand the Voss. I really want Vitiate to nosh that place and rid us of those traitorous goobers that string both the Empire and Republic along.

12)I really wish we could chose to side with the Gormak.

13)I make a point of being as disrespectful in the Voss temple as I can manage on my toon. That's how much I dislike them.

14) Was mildly annoyed that Arkous didn't want to spend more time with my SI.

15) I get vexed when I see 'triplets' of NPC's standing about.

16)I'm also vexed that the Sith don't get an actual wedding ceremony, like the JK does. What do we have to do hit up a Rhodian harvest festival for that droid or something? :p

17)I really enjoy sticking it to Noman Karr. Also love killing Thana Vesh. Bahahaaa.

18)I actually liked Darth Baras before the dbag turned on me. <.<

19)I want an albino monkey lizard.

20) I adore Darth Marr. If anything happens to him, I won't be responsible. I will find you.

21) Bonus Confession: Is it so wrong, that I love The Eidolon? :eek:

There's probably more, but I feel significantly lightened of my burden, and have adequately opened myself up to ridicule, so I'll stop playing now. Ta! :o

Edited by Lunafox