Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[The Red Eclipse Republic] "Ghost Squadron" recruits new pilots.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
[The Red Eclipse Republic] "Ghost Squadron" recruits new pilots.

rohankhalid
09.14.2015 , 01:36 PM | #71
Ghost Squadron is expanding. We have really helpful pilots and very friendly atmosphere, no matter if you are an ace or a new pilot you are welcome to join us.
Rohan

Homodmitrius
04.25.2016 , 01:30 PM | #72
Hello everyone. I'm sorry to bump this thread.
Our guild is merging with ToFN guild "Red Alert" and renaming under their tag. I'm staying guildmaster of united guild.
Still we're welcoming all newcoming GSF Pilots, no matter of language or skill level Rest is staying unchanged.
Whisper in game me (Red'wolf or Rwsage), Moralist, G's'f' (may be with different toon number), Urteon, Shenariala (may be on different toon with all name root "Shen").
We belong to Disney, which means we stay busy.

Blizzax
05.05.2016 , 04:47 AM | #73
Hi "Ghost Squadron/Red Alert"!

You have so many members and are getting even bigger now. And still this is not the only GSF focused guild on TRE.

I always wondered why there are no events organized by you or the other guilds.
Our American friends are really busy compared to the European communities.
CometCat Malgus, Satele, Star Forge, Evelyss Tulak Hord
StarCat Malgus, Star Forge, Bastion's StarCat Satele, Celecia Tulak Hord

Homodmitrius
05.05.2016 , 10:20 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Blizzax View Post
Hi "Ghost Squadron/Red Alert"!

You have so many members and are getting even bigger now. And still this is not the only GSF focused guild on TRE.

I always wondered why there are no events organized by you or the other guilds.
Our American friends are really busy compared to the European communities.
As far as i know, we dont make any events here. I think we have a few reasons for that, the main of them is that we dont have expirienced organisers like Maulkat or Eudoxia. The second reason, in my opinion, is that not that lot of ppl really want these events - for example, Tilia was against organising events when we discussed that with him. But thats only my opinion,

RickDagles
05.05.2016 , 05:57 PM | #75
I'd love to do an organized event on TRE. If I recall correctly, Tilia said he didn't want to get involved in an ego war? For the most part I think everyone just wants some GGS. The ego thing is going to exist in any videogame, but I think GSF is actually pretty good at avoiding that sort of thing.

Maulkat
05.05.2016 , 08:32 PM | #76
I might fly on TRE, but I'm not an officer or guild founder of any guild there. So without the permission of the GM I don't feel it my place to organize an event there. There's been a few times I've asked about putting an event on there though.

FlavivsAetivs
05.05.2016 , 09:08 PM | #77
TRE would work great for an event considering the Europeans could be there during the day and Americans could play when they just get off work which would keep queue going way into the morning for TRE's time.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
<Aeterna Vigilantia>
Jedi Covenant

Homodmitrius
05.06.2016 , 09:11 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by RickDagles View Post
I'd love to do an organized event on TRE. If I recall correctly, Tilia said he didn't want to get involved in an ego war? For the most part I think everyone just wants some GGS. The ego thing is going to exist in any videogame, but I think GSF is actually pretty good at avoiding that sort of thing.
Yeah, you're correct here, that was about egos.

Well, as for me, i wouldnt mind some kind of strike fighter night, you know.