Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Shadowlands] Republic Premades for GSF

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
[Shadowlands] Republic Premades for GSF

sentawan
09.27.2014 , 05:03 PM | #1
Hey everyone on the Republic side of the Shadowlands server. The best imp players have been putting together premades for far too long without us reciprocating.

This post is to see if anyone is interested in putting their name up for forming Republic premades.

Post your character's name and gsf total time played. If you have more than one gsf toon, post all the names of your toons and post the most time played. We can all then use it at a resource to friend each other and form premades in game.

Also, post if you have voice chat that we can use.

sentawan
09.27.2014 , 05:04 PM | #2
Cym'baline 11d 21h 35m
Cymbalin (new toon)

My guild has Mumble that could be used to coordinate a premade.

Mintas
09.27.2014 , 05:14 PM | #3
Part of the reason that new toon did so well today was because of a pub premade of impside players.
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."
George S. Patton

AAntan
09.27.2014 , 05:44 PM | #4
Apparently someone doesnt remember the track from Dec to March.
Imp Side: Lormaru (PT), Antan (Sniper), Winnía (Sin), Nádía (Op)
Pub Side: Kendoru (Scoundrel), K'ún (VG), Wínnia (Shadow), Sukí (Slinger)

PvE: NiM EV(T), KP(T), EC(T), TFB(T), SV(T), DF, DP, Dreadful + Hateful Entity.

ShadowsNIte
09.27.2014 , 07:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AAntan View Post
Apparently someone doesnt remember the track from Dec to March.
Pretty sure pub side didn't run premades, imp side was just...well, frankly impside was underwhelming.

Your group managed to reverse it, so congrats. Wonders how long before you burn out from those turkey shoots like those early pub pilots did.
REGULATORS
Brute-Might Shadowlands

Varity
09.27.2014 , 07:37 PM | #6
Massive interest I see
Attribute not to malice that which is adequately explained through stupidity.

AAntan
09.27.2014 , 07:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowsNIte View Post
Your group managed to reverse it, so congrats. Wonders how long before you burn out from those turkey shoots like those early pub pilots did.
I don't usually trash talk, but aren't you one of those "turkey shoots" that I farm? Also... I would take you more serious if you didn't base your gameplay on farming every red power-up you can.

Bottom line, pub side on Shadowlands love to pull out T2 Scouts, Gunships and Bombers when I'm outnumbered... now we use 2 gunships against you guys and suddenly we are Gunship stackers, blah blah.
Imp Side: Lormaru (PT), Antan (Sniper), Winnía (Sin), Nádía (Op)
Pub Side: Kendoru (Scoundrel), K'ún (VG), Wínnia (Shadow), Sukí (Slinger)

PvE: NiM EV(T), KP(T), EC(T), TFB(T), SV(T), DF, DP, Dreadful + Hateful Entity.

ShadowsNIte
09.27.2014 , 08:12 PM | #8
Me being farmed? Think you need to recheck your scoreboard numbers. I'm consistently in top 3 damage and top kills pub, frequently the only one that manages to do any damage to your double premade. That's true in TDM and Dom, without the red dots.

No, I don't win. Frankly, your group almost never loses. But then, I don't run a premade. 1 vs 8 means my win/lose ratio takes a nosedive. Are you better then me? Who knows, come at me some time without an ion gunship overwatch and a drone layer nearby.
REGULATORS
Brute-Might Shadowlands

Fractalsponge
09.27.2014 , 09:41 PM | #9
Pretty sure pub side didn't run premades, imp side was just...well, frankly impside was underwhelming.

The imperial side population was horrible. No questions. But you're delusional if you think there weren't several pub premades running through that time.

The imperial premade that currently dominates the server was formed as a response. The imperial-only players (actually largely me, since most of the original core group played both sides) were eventually joined by a few of the pub aces that decided to try for something more challenging than the rofl stomps of hordes of imperial 2 shippers. They just happened to like playing with us and stuck around.

Sadly, I think we may be doing a little too well... I had high hopes for Triamterene's pub 4 man as reliable foils, but I guess they got beaten badly enough often enough that they gave up. The Rogues haven't been a threat since a looong time ago. If you do get a pub premade of some actual quality going, that would actually be some nice competition.

The best games mostly have been where there are 2-4 of us on, and we're carrying a whole lot of new pilots. The 8v8 matches have been foregone conclusions for months, but we're still playing. The lack of new maps and ships and game modes is much more of a threat.

And we all play republic side as well.
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

Fractalsponge
09.27.2014 , 09:57 PM | #10
No, I don't win. Frankly, your group almost never loses. But then, I don't run a premade. 1 vs 8 means my win/lose ratio takes a nosedive. Are you better then me? Who knows, come at me some time without an ion gunship overwatch and a drone layer nearby.
I can guarantee you "everyone focus brute-might" was said by no one on teamspeak, ever. Though since I'm not on it half the time, I guess I can't say for sure

Getting ion'ed while trying to pierce a bomber defended node isn't the result of some vast premade conspiracy. It's what a good team would do on its own anyway.

Regardless, I of all people will not be shedding a tear for anyone complaining about being focused. You have no idea what being focused is really like.
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands