HM Calph question

For the first set of portals, the side where you have to dps down the caster that spawns (I think this is orange, not 100% sure). Has the growth always done a stacking debuff on itself?

I will be the first to admit, I do not go into that portal normally for phase 1. And our group that went in there said they were taking much more damage then they are use to. And they even swapped me in cause I was better suited to handle the issue and we cleared it. And even to me, it seemed like 2k ticks were a bit... higher then it should have been. But again, not normally in there.

~Zen

mm i think 2k it's the standard for hm..i tank that part, with healer calling growth position, i don't select the tree or watch the ticks since i'm a bit busy X-D..but i just done it sm and it's like 1k per tick so hm 2k seems fair

Just to be sure ...... which side do you mean?

Since both sides kinda have casting adds which you need to dps down ;-)

I for one haven't noticed anything strange myself. I always go with a tank and healer to the left side while the other tank+the 3 other dps rape the right side. And like I said, no strange things noticed myself tbh.

Just to be sure ...... which side do you mean?

Since both sides kinda have casting adds which you need to dps down ;-)

I for one haven't noticed anything strange myself. I always go with a tank and healer to the left side while the other tank+the 3 other dps rape the right side. And like I said, no strange things noticed myself tbh.

Left side has a channel you need to kill, not a cast :p he probably meant the one on right with the mass affliction.

So, back the right side.

As healer I barrelly notice a difficulty, just heal like usual and dps the add down a bit. Admitted as scoundrel heals I throw a Kolto Cloud and ignore the group while that is ticking xD.

With my group we split the dps 2/2. We usually meet the dps requirement for hm.

If healing seems to be a problem on right (orange) first phase, then your healers need a serious checkup.

I doubt it was our healers, the two of them are fairly good (considering the next day they healed HM DF through a Brontes kill with 3 melee... 6 finger phase was fun....). This was the first time in.... Roughly three or four weeks that we had this kind of trouble. Two or three pulls in a row the add got the affliction off which caused a wipe. Both Dps and the tank claimed it seemed like more damage was going out then normal, which in turn meant the Merc was dropping more Kolto missiles & heals, which might have resulted in the Afflict getting off.

They swapped me with the Merc, and I did not really see any difference in my perception of damage intake. Despite it not being my normal side, even when tanking, I often note the up and down flow of that group's health. I partly wonder if they just spread out more, as if they did then that would render the Sorc puddle useless, which would mitigate a good deal of the damage from the growth.