Jedi Knight in pvp killing everyone!

Zantul

Who is that Jedi knight in HUTTBALL murdering everyone?? Name start with a Z?

Hes damn good and can play his class like a pimp.

Im on the Prophecy of 5 server.

I think you're confused.

Its not a Jedi Knight, its an Imperial Operative.

And that wasn't a Z, it was a D.

And you're on Bondar Crystal, not Prophesy of the Five.

Gotta cut down on the booze there, you nearly missed everything...

Edited by Doki

lol? With the warzone leveling "exploit" this really shouldn't be something to be proud of or advertise unless you hate him?

The exploit essentially only works on underpopulated servers so that's obviously not the case. Also, Seeing how he has actually faced this Jedi Knight in multiple warzones is even more proof that he is not using the exploit. Please get your facts straight before making stupid accusations and assumptions.

I might have seen this dude, name starts with S?

no his name is Zartor. I heard he used an exploit to level?

"With the warzone leveling "exploit" this really shouldn't be something to be proud of or advertise unless you hate him? "

Im just saying he knows how to play his clas and hes got his guildies working with him. Im really liking the Jedi Knight class.

Im sorry but yea I do like picking the classes that kick butt in pvp.

If you dont like it troll someone elses post...

The exploit essentially only works on underpopulated servers so that's obviously not the case. Also, Seeing how he has actually faced this Jedi Knight in multiple warzones is even more proof that he is not using the exploit. Please get your facts straight before making stupid accusations and assumptions.

I didn't make any accusation nor do I think queuing for a warzone consitutes an exploit but apparently some people with pitchforks do. So I wouldn't be pointing out anyone (and saying leveled through warzones) to be burnt at the stake unless I didn't like them.

Probably a ******** question, but *** is this exploit?

(no, not gonna use it. But i damn sure would like to know what it is)

I used the word "exploit" in quotes. There is a million post thread about in general. Basically, warzones that ended early are/were granting full XP. People were L30+ just from queueing dead WZs and some may have been purposely organizing to ensure they ended early. There was a lot of crying and requests to roll back anyone who even dared to queue and join a warzone.