Returning Player starting over, lf a Mature guild

JalenTigh

Returning player starting over, looking for a MATURE republic guild (would prefer one that has also has a empire guild) . I have been playing this game on and off since Beta, and decided to come back after a year. Something made me want to start completely over on a different server, so here I am. I enjoy PvP but suck at it. I like casual raiding too, and flash points, but quickly lose interest when I always end up playing with people who take it way to seriously. I would like to join a guild that is large enough to have regular raiding, but is laid back and mature. Forums and Voice com's would be nice too.

I am really starting over, brand knew Jedi Knight playing with Flash Raiders at the moment, named Xi'Ur.

Reading your post you sound like a someone that would LOVE Souls of Fate!

Most of us have also been around since Beta and many of our members have played off and on and others have been here the whole time.

We are a mature group with 3 college kids over 18. Our Average age is about 35, so if you are looking for an older community come check us out.

We are an active, social, multi-faction and multi game guild. Although we do everything available in the guild we are very much a PvE oriented guild. We do a lot of end game and just random awesomeness in SWTOR.

If you are looking for friendly, helpful, social and active, then please come check out Souls of Fate at http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com.

If you like what see, contact any member of SoF in game or complete an application on our site. Either way let us know that Drivan sent you for a quick invite.

Hope to see ya soon!

Happy hunting!

Edited by RiVaN_