Returning player and friends LF guild

loserman

Some friends and I are looking for an active, somewhat populated, casual guild to make new friendships and hopefully set some roots. We've come to SWTOR in the past and made our own guild and it always ended in us trickling back to WoW, so this time around we're hoping joining a guild that's been around for a while and has some active players might give us that reason to stay.

We're mostly PvP oriented, and would like to focus on that, but not opposed to light PvE. As far as faction goes, we'd prefer Empire, but for the right guild, would not object to Republic. We are also aware pub isn't that great in PvP (or so a lot of people say) but we've played underdogs before, so that's not an issue. Right now it's 3 of us confirmed, with possible others following behind us. Not looking for super serious (at least not until we get a lot more comfortable with the game) or organizational type guilds.

Good afternoon, or evening depending on time zone...

I would love to chat with you in about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here on Harbinger, on the Imperial side. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE, and check out our code of conduct and long form guild regs HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Join us in discord, or you can find me online as either Vaylen Darkstar or Rha'Ziell. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen