Choose:Smuggler or Bounty Hunter?

Lavariusstar

Having played the bounty hunter up to chapter 2 it got me thinking about how the Bounty hunter was compared to the smuggler.The bounty and the smuggler are both considered really freelance because they are not really devoted to neither the empire nor republics cause (at least not in the beginning chapter) because as a bounty hunter your pretty much just doing odd jobs for the empire so they won't bother you while your doing your main work while as a smuggler you could say they do the same thing but it's less serious than the hunters job.

Now in a fight I'm not sure who would win between the 2.The bounty hunter uses straight forward and blunt attacks because their just focused on killing their target,while the smugglers advantage is that nobody really knows what they are capable of,they are extremely random so it can be hard to tell what their going to do next.

So which one do you prefer and why? Curious to see peoples choices:cool:

well, the bounty hunter's job is to kill people.

The smuggler's job is to sneak goods around the galaxy.

He may fight dirty from time to time, as the occasional brawl occurs, but the bounty hunter is fighting for a living and trains for combat specifically. It's his core business.

So the average bounty hunter would beat the average smuggler in a fight.

Now you can be an unlucky, asthmatic, poorly equipped, down on his luck old bounty hunter who meets a exceptionally skilled smuggler who was trained by a jedi blade master...

Edited by Oggthebase

well, the bounty hunter's job is to kill people.

The smuggler's job is to sneak goods around the galaxy.

He may fight dirty from time to time, as the occasional brawl occurs, but the bounty hunter is fighting for a living and trains for combat specifically. It's his core business.

So the average bounty hunter would beat the average smuggler in a fight.

Now you can be an unlucky, asthmatic, poorly equipped, down on his luck old bounty hunter who meets a exceptionally skilled smuggler who was trained by a jedi blade master...

Yeah,I get what your saying

Depends on the player. Smuggler is pretty darn good for me because I like to fill in all the little details- like why the smuggler just keeps going after Rogun instead of paying him off or going into hiding with the Chapter 1 treasure. Bounty hunter would be easier to play without an interest in story (if I played that way) and benefits a little less from head-canon than Smuggler.

Gameplay-wise, though, (OMG gameplay on Lore forum!) totally BH.

Depends on the player. Smuggler is pretty darn good for me because I like to fill in all the little details- like why the smuggler just keeps going after Rogun instead of paying him off or going into hiding with the Chapter 1 treasure. Bounty hunter would be easier to play without an interest in story (if I played that way) and benefits a little less from head-canon than Smuggler.

Gameplay-wise, though, (OMG gameplay on Lore forum!) totally BH.

I do like using the rocket punches :)