*** Attis Station

Bailix

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the exact same problem.

This quest is not hard, it is close to impossible when you are a Sage.

The 3 siths take down your companion in seconds, and then its your turn. Not even buffs, help from medic station, stims, cc options or any other thing can help me - tried it all.

Did BioWare think this through? :confused:

There are clickable aid stations around the area. They give you a buff that significantly reduces the damage received.

Yeah, and if you bother to read our replies, we mention that they are worth very little.

However I figured out a solution.

- Summon Zenith, let him attack the double bladed sith from distance, force lift one of the red saber sith, and quicly force stun the other sith. Throw shield on Zenith and join Zenith in attacking the sith with the double bladed saber until he is dead. By then you and Zenith should have about 10% health left each, and just run out of the room to avoid death.

Then summon him again, heal and repeat.

Edited by unrectifiable

I cc the mage sith with mind maze and attack another. My companion is the healer and i did this at lvl 34 no problem. The healer has a nice stun himself. Also everytime the sith channels his aoe ability u have atleast 3 ways to stop him channeling. Do that and you should be fine.

I did it with Shadow Infiltration Spec at level 38 though with Tharan.

The mobs groups are definitely the toughest you have faced till now. You can always go level up once and come back and try it.

Tips:

Always have one mob CC'd

Try it with different companions. Tharan has heals and a nice CC from Holiday that helps a lot.

And if nothing else, get someone from guild or a friend to help you out!

I didn't even know about the stations that are supposed to help you,

Yes, these encounters are unusually very hard for a "solo" mission (Unlike the boss in the same room who is easy)

But I'm surprised they made it so difficult because it is a Class quest, so until the player finishes it, he cannot advance anymore in the story. Furthermore when the change of difficulty in the character progression is so abrupt compared with the previous Class missions.

Edited by Elysith

There were some crazy quests with strange balancing problems already (take appr. Loell on Balmorra for example). Now three "full" Sith at once (distant left corner)? I think I'm getting crazy!

For a casual gamer like me the game just feels to unbalanced sometimes - Hey I'm supposed to be a hero not cannon fodder for imperial scum...

My hint to solve this quest: never let a sorcerer stay unoccupied... (I wonder what happens when I have to fight two of those at once :mad: )

Edited by ConnorSalak

On my shadow tank it was a little tricky, but with a 60 second mez/stun I was able to leave the ravenger for last and basically have my companion and I focus the warrior 1st then burn the juggernaut down and run away before the ravenger could join. Does sage not have a 60 second mez/stun? Edited by Phallitus

On my shadow tank it was a little tricky, but with a 60 second mez/stun I was able to leave the ravenger for last and basically have my companion and I focus the warrior 1st then burn the juggernaut down and run away before the ravenger could join. Does sage not have a 60 second mez/stun?

Exactly how I did it but I killed the ravager directly (I had to, because he regained his wits before I finished the last warrior) - without the 60sec freezer one would be it a pretty bad situation...

(btw there's a similar fight shortly afterwards, so look forward to that one as well guys :eek: ).

Edited by ConnorSalak

thanks for the help Im having this problem now.. till now I been ahead of my level I been 3-4 levels trying to get this done.. lol but basically I level I try once.. and if does not work I wait to I level again.. but now im 37.... it had to be another way so I came to the foum readed this post so now I know the tips thanks I will try again when im in that area next

I cc the mage sith with mind maze and attack another. My companion is the healer and i did this at lvl 34 no problem. The healer has a nice stun himself. Also everytime the sith channels his aoe ability u have atleast 3 ways to stop him channeling. Do that and you should be fine.

This. That's how I did it too. It's extremely important to interrupt the Lightening Storm attacks.

Edited by DarthMaxiss

Having just done this, I found a dirty pathing trick, that involves of all things the knockback for sage, on the upper left, there is a walkway you can use, to send them flying down below with this, and since, all of these cant do anything to leap up, by sending them off near the top they path back to you and you can wait out the 20 seconds, while whitting them down and healing between the bursts. it makes for things to help, as you cc one, slow the one you want to deal with 2nd, and then stun the third, then drop the firepower on him as he wakes up, and sink a a few bits of damage on him.

I did this on fess, and a sage seer build mind you, but it was the most effective means i saw to deal with this, by the time the second is near death, the third should break the 60 second and be able to be re-cc'ed and then heal up, and go back to doing this. Hope this trick helps some with folks doing this, and its sadly the first time the game felt like it wanted to be a ***** to you for picking healing, and i walked from playing a healer for a bit because of this arguably not thought of station when the ramp-up of the difficulty happened.

1. Use Tharan. Specifically set him to heal stance & make sure the Holiday CC is at least active even if you do not control it directly.

2. Use the Resurrection stations to get a damage reduction buff.

3. CC the melee to gain distance; with snares & such they are easiest to take down. Interrupt the casters. Be sure to use your longest CC on the toughest guy in the pack when you 1st pull. Don't use aoe that breaks the CC.

4. Save your 20 minute CD heal+companion ability for the Gold elite & 2 silvers.

5. Make use of medpacks.

6. Make use of resolve stims.

7. Ask for help. You may get the chat troll who tells you he did it with 1 arm tied behind his back, but you may actually get some help.

Edited by GRINnBARRETT

Attis Station is complete bullpoopie.

Who the did the play testing and balancing for this place? It's absolutely ridiculous.

Shadow Tank and get one of the three silver mob groups down to almost dying, and then poof, I die, they all are back to full health.

This place really needs to be fixed. It's completely broken in it's current state.

Keep companion off attack mode, lift one for CC, LOS the other two, focus easy target when they arrive leading attack with companion, keep shields up, kill second hardest target, heal up, break your CC and take down the last.

Hardest mob is the lightning caster, he is CC to start.

Hope that helps.

Haha! Was 37 Sage, took me like 4 tries. Just focus all on one target and kill it, no CC required. Then you're dead! Lol rez up and now just two left, easy...

But seriously, I tried quite a few different strats, this one actually worked before I could perfect it :cool:

Edit:added class and lvl

Edited by CrexRex

Not sure why an elite mob has people running scared..

Obviously gameplay is very different as a Sage, so I can't comment too much on that.

Interrupt everything you can is the best way of cutting Sith damage. As mentioned also by someone else, CC the toughest mob, cut down the lesser guys first.

Shadow Tank here with Tharan healing me, havent had a single issue with any class quest. Always been 2-3 levels above the mobs and keep gear on both myself and companion upto date.

i did it on my sage with qyzen, was by far the hardest quest to solo ive done so far.

Same on both accounts. I did finally realize that force lift was working well and that made all the difference for me. That and the fact that with the station buffs, I was able to easily solo one while healing Qyzen.

Not sure why an elite mob has people running scared..

Obviously gameplay is very different as a Sage, so I can't comment too much on that.

Interrupt everything you can is the best way of cutting Sith damage. As mentioned also by someone else, CC the toughest mob, cut down the lesser guys first.

Shadow Tank here with Tharan healing me, havent had a single issue with any class quest. Always been 2-3 levels above the mobs and keep gear on both myself and companion upto date.

I'm shadow tank myself and personally I'm using Zenith to add challange to the leveling because with Tharan the game is easy mode.

I did the quest with Zenith. I did cc one mob everytime and interrupted sith sorc's attacks. Sith warriors was easy for me (cuz I'm a tank) and popping some defansive cd's did the trick when things got sour. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even need to cc if I used Tharan tho.

I don't know how is Sage's gameplay like but I know that Tank companions are very unreliable and I admit that the quest's difficulty was somewhat above the other class quests.