Section X and Black Hole Achievements are not "Undefined" ?!

Syrlex

I logged in after patch 2.5 went live and noticed that my achievements were lower than they were before 2.5. I dstinctly remember hitting the 12000 mark on the nose a few days ago, now I am at 11600 something.

I discovered upon review that all the Section X and Black Hole achievements have been wiped OR are now "undefined" (meaning they are somehow not recognized.

I know Bioware does not rate Achievement bugs as a high priority, but I think this is something needing attention.

Has anyone else noticed this?

OMG! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE????

Ok, to make a full list as far as I can see...

Dailies / Section X - Wiped out (but Dreadtooth still shows up completed in Location / General / World Bosses)

Dailies / Black Hole - Wiped out

Location / Belsavis / Exploration - Wiped out (but hasn't affected my completed Location / General / Exploration / Explorer of the Galaxy)

Location / Belsavis / World Boss - Wiped out, but still shows up in Location / General / World Bosses

Location / Corellia / PVP - Wiped out

Everything else seems ok.

PLEASE BW, I have been begging you to fix the achievements that are ALREADY bugged, don't take away the ones we have :(

PLEASE BW, I have been begging you to fix the achievements that are ALREADY bugged, don't take away the ones we have :(

/signed

:(

wonder how they can fix this since each one of us have different % in all those achives

I sincerely hope that the Achievements are not lost, but only invisible, since some of them still count towards Meta-Achievements like Galactic Explorer, Loremaster or Datacron Master...

Edited by Count_Mario

Oukey, i just want to set new topic but as i see "hopefully" i´m not alone with this:

http://s30.postimg.org/r921of0i9/Screenshot_2013_12_04_23_27_13_337139.jpg

Section X 0..i was like about 40..etc..

There are several bugged achievements..for example we kill Dread Tooth on second stage today but i not get achievement because my Belsavis part of them is bugged..Not big deal, it´s "only" achievements but we hope u can fix it, and ofc we not lost everything we can gather..;)

Edited by XaronTN

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We are still actively working on a fix for this. Our current goal is to complete the fix and to release it during a maintenance on Tuesday. It is our intent that this fix will restore these Achievements and your current progress on them.

In fact, as of our current testing it appears that some of these Achievements are still tracking right now and will be added to their progress. Again, none of this is set in stone but I wanted to let you know how things are looking right now. I will give you more concrete details as I have them.

-eric