Welcome to Game Update 2.3

CourtneyWoods

Hi there! Today we are very excited to release Game Update 2.3: Titans of Industry! This update features Czerka Corporation’s facilities on their privately owned moon, CZ-198, our first animal mount, a game wide palette graphics upgrade, reward vendors for an all new event starting next week, a new companion character and the normal assortment of bug fixes, game tweaks, and continued under the hood performance optimization tweaks.

Read More

really took a look at the bounty rep vender and I am loveing the items( My main in a powertech) and am likeing all the new BH themed items cant wait for this event.

The new Contract Hunter’s Armor(except the helmet) is awesome and a nice color.

the BH-7X Custom Hunter mount is also awesome

Heavy Modified Blaster Carbine also awesome

so many things that I want.

I cant even log on . The retarded launcher says i got no internet connection and wont let me download the new patch.. been waiting for 3 hours now and i gotta say, this is my last drop of patience for such insolence. 1 more hour of this and i am unsubbed.

LOVE the update. It's amazing how barely nothing was added to CM. :) One would think tauntaun would be cm xclusive but here we are... Surprised!

Stalling enjoying new stuff until I am done with my work in two weeks. can't wait.

Just make dyes go into collections and I am going to be mind blown at this stage with my hood-down robe.

New legacy armor is a beast for bounty hunters. Looks exactly like my favorite Imperator but it can be dyed. Will definitely wear once I'll start a mercenary.

What I find seriously disappointing... Is that we're given a choice of a jetpack and no jetpack variants! I *request* Bioware to give us such choice in the future in regards of hoods =]

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I cant even log on . The retarded launcher says i got no internet connection and wont let me download the new patch.. been waiting for 3 hours now and i gotta say, this is my last drop of patience for such insolence. 1 more hour of this and i am unsubbed.

I am having the same problems and I contacted Customer Service and the problem is not resolved, I have good internet connection and was doing good last night before patch. Pains me that I have to wait to play.

Launcher doesnt work... says i got no internet connection... i restared pc several times and modem too, still doesnt work and i got fastest internet connection and internet is ok, but swtor isnt... thats the only thing in my pc that doesnt work... Edited by Steamek

Haven't done any content with Treek yet but I'm looking forward to it. I'll use her as a Healer for my Shadow and Tank for my Sage.

Didn't have time to mess with the Tauntaun mount quest yet. It looks like there are 2 options to get one? Pay uber credits or go to a nest. I need a guide for this lol.

I LOVE how they made a Cartel Bazaar for all the new stuff being offered in this latest update. The whole area has a nice vibe to it. Very 'Star Warsy" imo.

Finally a hat for my Bounty Hunter reminiscent of Cad Bane. I've wanted that since he hit level 50.

Tonight I will be banging out some of the Czerka quests. Did a few on the PTS and enjoyed them so hopefully tonight I can dedicate a few hours into it on one of my toons.

Great job with the recent updates BW. Looking forward to getting my feet wet in the coming weeks especially with the Bounty Contract system. Now we need Pazaak tables and swoop racing to give it more of a Star Wars feel. My smuggler is tired of fighting and wants to relax a bit lol.

Can't wait to try it out. Super excited about the new mounts.

Also, whoever writes the patch notes; I <3 you:

"Heads have been restored to Weequay NPCs throughout the galaxy, who requested better protection for their vulnerable floating eyeballs."

Yeah, I seriously <3 you :D

Guys, what he said on 0:47?

"What doesn`t destroy us...."

Bioware, why you don`t make subtitles for your trailers? Or at least you can write the trailer text in the description on Youtube. We translate all your trailers for the Russian Community, but sometimes it is difficult to understand what was said in the video, because there is a extraneous sounds.

And sorry about language, if I type something wrong :rolleyes:

Guys, what he said on 0:47?

"What doesn`t destroy us...."

Bioware, why you don`t make subtitles for your trailers? Or at least you can write the trailer text in the description on Youtube. We translate all your trailers for the Russian Community, but sometimes it is difficult to understand what was said in the video, because there is a extraneous sounds.

And sorry about language, if I type something wrong :rolleyes:

It says

"What doesn't destroy us, will drive us"

I had to sit through 3 hours of updates, including a crash midway through that corrupted the game and required repairs. I took the time to read through the update notes and discovered very little if any of this update applies to any of my toons or what I'm trying to do with them.

Come on, BioWare/EA!!! Can't you come up with something that would actually interest folks like me, instead of a bunch of stuff that makes me wait forever to play, and offers nothing that I'm interested in?

I have very limited time to play this game during the week, so I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth the bother of continuing my subscription, when new content you offer gives me nothing I want to bother with.