Republic Troopers Only Guild?

Shadowclaimer

Was thinking about this way back when they announced Troopers would have access to healing, tanking, and DPS.

Has anyone considered starting a full platoon of Republic Troopers, and do World PvP with them. You can't tell me that wouldn't be absolutely ******. Then when they throw out a dye system (if they do) you could all wear the same color armor with different markings for various subsquads or whatever.

Drop onto a world pvp planet, decimate everything.

Is there already a group like this, or who would be interested in such a thing?

Was thinking about this way back when they announced Troopers would have access to healing, tanking, and DPS.

Has anyone considered starting a full platoon of Republic Troopers, and do World PvP with them. You can't tell me that wouldn't be absolutely ******. Then when they throw out a dye system (if they do) you could all wear the same color armor with different markings for various subsquads or whatever.

Drop onto a world pvp planet, decimate everything.

Is there already a group like this, or who would be interested in such a thing?

they may be able to fill all 3 roles but that doesn't make it a good idea to just use them. other classes/AC's have benefits you don't want to miss.

they may be able to fill all 3 roles but that doesn't make it a good idea to just use them. other classes/AC's have benefits you don't want to miss.

Not saying we'd be doing numbercrunching endgame, just a "for fun" world pvp kinda thing with the capability to run dungeons together.

Bumping still looking to see if another guild has already done this.

Edit: I hopped over on Ajunta Pall to make a Trooper with my girlfriend, might be starting a guild there called "112th Drop Squadron" when I get to the Imperial Fleet

Edited by Shadowclaimer

I would like to point you towards Alpha Company, if you enjoy RPing in a military style trooper unit. We originated back in the early days of SWG as an all Imperial Storm Trooper guild, and decided that this time around we would roll on the republic side since the armor mimics that of Storm troopers.

We do have a few smugglers and Jedi in the guild that are attached to the company for support rolls but we have capped the number that we let into our ranks to preserve the original concept (cap is 6 smugglers and 6 Jedi).

Here are a few of our old SWG videos

If you are interested in joining, feel free to visit us at http://www.AlphaCompanyonline.org