Vader vs. Spiderman!

gabarooni

My money is on spidey besides the super strength, speed, and agility he's got his webs, total enviroment mobility, and a danger sense he dosen't have to focus or concentrate on. Vader is too slow and clunky he would never even see spidey coming. Yup thats right. I said it.

Spidey would beat Vader.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I hate to show my true nerd here but Spidey once let the hulk think that he had drowned him so he could turn around and get the hulk from behind. My point? Spidey can hold his breath for up to 10 minutes. Force choke would not save Vader my young padawans :) Spidey can also bench something like 10 tons he is one of Marvels strongest super heroes but alot of ppl don't realize that because Spidey almost never uses his full strength.

Mobility counts for naught against the force. Force Choke then saber toss through spidey's chest.

adios.

Nah you got it all wrong like I said Spidey can hold his breath for 10 minutes so Choke wouldnt works and if vader through his saber well Spidey would just use a burst of his webbing/speed/strength to pull vader infront of his own sword :)

Nah you got it all wrong like I said Spidey can hold his breath for 10 minutes so Choke wouldnt works and if vader through his saber well Spidey would just use a burst of his webbing/speed/strength to pull vader infront of his own sword :)

Force Choke isn't simply restricting your breathing. It crushes your throat. So unless Spidey has some way of regenerating his trachea, Vader has it.

And its not like Force Choke is a timed thing. Vader can choke someone for days if he wants to.

Edited by Aurbere

Force Choke isn't simply restricting your breathing. It crushes your throat. So unless Spidey has some way of regenerating his trachea, Vader has it.

And its not like Force Choke is a timed thing. Vader can choke someone for days if he wants to.

Or better yet, Vader could just Force Crush Spidey's entire body. Or even better pull him over and stab him with his lightsaber.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Or better yet, Vader could just Force Crush Spidey's entire body. Or even better pull him over and stab him with his lightsaber.

Yeah it doesn't matter how mobile he is, because the Force just neutralizes that advantage. Vader wins hands down. Unless Spidey does some mary sue comic move that completely atomizes Vader.

Spidey isn't one of the strongest heroes, just the most agile. However he can lift over twenty tons and his Spider Sense offsets any attack Vader may try. It's a universal warning. It even has lead Spidey hundreds of miles away from NYC because of a threat that would affect the whole world.

People can say Force Choke. I say a webline to the face and a stern yank would tear Vader's head right off his torso.

Guys I hate to show my true nerd here but Spidey once let the hulk think that he had drowned him so he could turn around and get the hulk from behind. My point? Spidey can hold his breath for up to 10 minutes. Force choke would not save Vader my young padawans :) Spidey can also bench something like 10 tons he is one of Marvels strongest super heroes but alot of ppl don't realize that because Spidey almost never uses his full strength.

try holding your breath while being choked. you pass out/ die from lack of oxygen to the brain do to the carotid artery being restricted, not do to the oxygen not able to get to lungs. so drowning and choking are 2 totally different ways of being killed/ incapacitated.

Darth Vader doesn't simply force choke everything he sees.

He only force chokes those under him not living up to his expectations. With an opponent like Spiderman, Vader will have some trouble but he has been in worse situations, it is Spiderman who may not have been in a situation as dark as this...

Spiderman would be hunted by Vader, not the other way around. The 501 battalion would secure the entire area of Soho, so that Spiderman does not escape. Even the avengers and xmen combined would have a seriously hard time rescuing him. In fact they would if they weren't so busy fighting armadas of imperial forces all over the planet. Also chances are, if Vader found Spiderman so did the Galaxy's best bounty hunters previoulsy paid by the Emperor to hunt and kill this spiderman. All of the Bounty Hunters are probably all converging on Spiderman's location along with the imperial fleet.

Spiderman's danger senses would be tripping off for weeks as the darkness of the Empire approaches, that it would no longer benefit him, only serve to instill fear into Spiderman. It's just too dark.

When Spidermann is finally caught, he will have to choose to face Darth Vader or take his chances trying to escape against an entire battalion of stormtroopers, stealth troops, enhanced dark troopers, including a whole battalion's worth of the empire's most powerful armored vehicles, not to mention the galaxy's top bounty hunters. Boba Fett carefully accesses the situation counting on Spiderman making a run for it, hoping that Spiderman's fear that has built up all this time pushes him to run from the darkness, rather than face it alone.

Boba Fett was correct, Spiderman tries to make a quick and daring escape. Spiderman tries to get to the top of the nearest AT-AT swinging through and dodging imperial blaster fire coming from all directions, but he couldnt swing through Vader's force pull.

Vader waited for the right moment to pull Spiderman down. He waited for Spiderman to feel like he had a chance. And when he was at great heights, to make sure his will and hope for survival is crushed, on top of his fears, with the impact of his ultimate failure, was brought down, head first at great speed. Vader slams Spiderman to the concrete ground of Soho, Manhattan! Spiderman is momentarily shocked from the impact but still jumps up ready for action, only to be face to face to the barrel of Boba Fett's EE-3 blaster ... and then complete darkness, and the cheers of storm troopers along with the dire screams of dying civilians.

... and then ... light.

Aunt May brings him cookies in Spidy's afterlife to ease his realization of his end among the mortals. Thor is there too realizing that something must be done about this empire from a far away Galaxy. Earth mourns the lost of one of its greatest heroes and the coming of a very dark time. Humanity shamed for wasting eons and eons of civilized history fighting itself, drowning in endless eternal corruption and state sponsored violence, instead of coming together in unity, is now powerless to meet this threat as it watches its superheroes fall, one by one.

[The

accompanies Vader's forgiving exit.]

Vader enraged that Boba Fett prematurely ended his hunt across galaxies and time, composes himself, turns around and simply walks away - with the backdrop of all his imperial forces, fire, destruction and all the darkness that imperialism brings.

[NOTE: Had Disney not bought Marvel, I would have had Spiderman win.]

Edited by HiddenPalm

Spider-Man has had to contend with opponents in the Cosmic league. Vader is a street-level threat, and Spidey has dealt with his kind before. As well as other aliens. Lots of aliens in fact. And numerous people with all forms of energy weapons.

Spider-Man has had to contend with opponents in the Cosmic league. Vader is a street-level threat, and Spidey has dealt with his kind before. As well as other aliens. Lots of aliens in fact. And numerous people with all forms of energy weapons.

yeah and this isn't Spidermans first time against someone with psychic powers. Like others said if Vader tried a force choke spiderman would just web shoot Vader and distract him.

Spiderman would be hunted by Vader, not the other way around. The 501 battalion would secure the entire area of Soho, so that Spiderman does not escape. Even the avengers and xmen combined would have a seriously hard time rescuing him. In fact they would if they weren't so busy fighting armadas of imperial forces all over the planet. Also chances are, if Vader found Spiderman so did the Galaxy's best bounty hunters previoulsy paid by the Emperor to hunt and kill this spiderman. All of the Bounty Hunters are probably all converging on Spiderman's location along with the imperial fleet.

Hard Time? LOL The avengers would ROFLSTOMP the 501st,maybe the more "humane" ones(Cap or Hawkeye) would have some dificulty but the likes of thor and hulk would just faceroll them with lightining(which puts even Palps lightining to shame) and rage,walkers and tanks counted(and that's not even including the X-men).And about the Imperial Fleet they are in for a nasty surprise if they are planning to attack Marvel's Earth.(Think about it)

As for the fight itself I can see both winning but Spidey would have to be extracareful to not expose himself to Vader or he'll go down,but if he uses his wits(which he always does) I can see him winning by trapping Vader or even disabling him(he would have to knock him unconcious as Vader can use TK without pointing his hands at things)

Now about a Fullscale invasion from the Empire on the entire earth with BHs counted,Empire would lose,badly,Earth just has too many powerful heroes that without one big villain or villains to fight them, the imperial ground troops would be decimated,and the fleet would just learn about storms in space and some guy with a cape and gray hair sending them to Strange dimensions.

Heh heh, what you say may be true. I can even picture the Hulk taking down a Star Destroyer all by himself just for coming in too low. But in the end he did the Emperor's bidding via simple Sith mind tricks. And unfortunately the Imperial assault on Earth was the most massive Marvel's Earth had ever seen. It's spontaneous global brutality was enough to keep the Avengers too busy to save their friend, poor Spidey in time. See what we all failed to realize here is that, the only way Palpatine's Imperial forces made it to our Galaxy was through the help of Thanos. The darkness that pursued that union of darkness was just, too dark. :csw_vader:

But don't loose hope, humanity and mutants together, are fighting back .... "Star Wars Vs Marvel"

[but yes Disney's Spiderman got blasted, sorry. HA!]

[For those confused of the conversation going on here, please read previous posts]

Hard Time? LOL The avengers would ROFLSTOMP the 501st,maybe the more "humane" ones(Cap or Hawkeye) would have some dificulty but the likes of thor and hulk would just faceroll them with lightining(which puts even Palps lightining to shame) and rage,walkers and tanks counted(and that's not even including the X-men).And about the Imperial Fleet they are in for a nasty surprise if they are planning to attack Marvel's Earth.(Think about it)

As for the fight itself I can see both winning but Spidey would have to be extracareful to not expose himself to Vader or he'll go down,but if he uses his wits(which he always does) I can see him winning by trapping Vader or even disabling him(he would have to knock him unconcious as Vader can use TK without pointing his hands at things)

Now about a Fullscale invasion from the Empire on the entire earth with BHs counted,Empire would lose,badly,Earth just has too many powerful heroes that without one big villain or villains to fight them, the imperial ground troops would be decimated,and the fleet would just learn about storms in space and some guy with a cape and gray hair sending them to Strange dimensions.

Well,from what I understand mindtricks only work on the weak minded(yes,I do know palps has 3 bil+people under mind control)but Hulk would be the least of their problems,Thor for example could take on dozens of ships and destroy them with lightining and the many other things in his powerset(space-sun encompassing storms for example),and I don't think the Imperials would manage to land on big numbers sure some will land but when the Avengers and the other heroes get their things together the empire is in for a stomp,and while Imperial Land forces are great against other armies , they have no response to people like The Thing,Hercules,Hulk,X-Men and many others while in Space they would have to deal with thor,magneto,beta ray bill(guy soloed a fleet),Silver Surfer not counting the more cosmic heroes like Nova Corps.And if someone like thanos intervene he's gonna get some Odinforce to the face.

And if palpatine shows up(doubt he would care)Thor could absorb his lightining and hell the punsher would shoot him in the back(Joking but Han Solo did killed him like that LOL) and I dare him to try use essence transfer with someone like Strange or the force preserve him Ghost Rider around.

TL;DR:Vader vs Spidey closed fight could go either way with some vantage to Vader(depending on where),Vader plus the Empire tries to take on Marvel Earth well,Imps gets their fascist asses handed to them.

PS:Sorry for derailing the thread but it does seems like a fun debate for another thread IMHO.

There's that. Or when a guy in a gold and blue costume (Sentry) just starts throwing Star Destroyers into the sun with a bored expression. And then there's the entire fleet turning on and firing upon itself because guys like Xavier are screwing their minds so bad they think they're shooting apples at tugboats of icecream, just because he can. And let's not forget what would happen if the Eternals decided to get involved. Well, if you threaten the actual planet, the Eternals will step up and beat you down. Sersi just comes in and turns all their weapons and ships into Jell-O Pudding.

I can even picture the Hulk taking down a Star Destroyer all by himself just for coming in too low. But in the end he did the Emperor's bidding via simple Sith mind tricks

Not possible as Hulk is impervious to mental assaults and control. Charles Xavier can't even dominate him, and Xavier slaps down everyone in the SWU when it comes to telepathic abilities.

And unfortunately the Imperial assault on Earth was the most massive Marvel's Earth had ever seen.

Not really. They've had several invasions already, from both Kree and Skrull, and then there was that incident with World War Hulk. An invasion by the Galactic Empire is about as threatening to Marvel Earth as a scorpion without a stinger. Thor by himself could eviscerate the entire invading fleet, and Strange could send whole ships to anothe universe, like with the giant tentacle monster Cthulhu ripoff, Shuma-Gorath. Spidey himself has fought with numerous invading aliens wielding blaster weapons. Ain't worth crap to them.

Also nvm that Thanos wouldn't even bother helping the Imperials or Sidious. Why would he? Earth has nothing he wants right now, and he doesn't go on revenge runs. And if Sid thinks he can manipulate Thanos, he's several hundred thousand years too young to even try. Thanos would blink him out of existence for even thinking that he could outwit the Mad Titan.

LOL! I love this conversation. Tune in by tonight to see how this will all pan out, as the darkness approaches. Marvel's Earth vs the strongest galactical military in the history of Palpatine's entire galaxy. It's going to be good. And thanks for the ideas, they will be assimilated. The darkness approaches ever near. :csw_deathstar_un:

".... ..... Oh No! No! No! NOoooo!!! Jean!!! Jean!!!! Meet me at Cerebro at once!!!" Professor Xavier waking up from a very dark nightmare and a very strange ancient alien and dark device ... being remotely .. controlled ... by a creature he's never seen before! ... his name .... Bossk!

"Xmen!!! We have intruders!" - Professor X

"Where's the one, called STORM?!?!!!" - Bossk telepathically communicates with Xavier through an ancient Sith relic ..

STAY TUNED!

Edited by HiddenPalm

I hope you vader fans realize that vader has to focus the force to choke, and we only see vader start choking people that are still. Spidey is too fast for the force. vader couldn't move his hand fast enouh, or focus the force in an area fast enough to choke spidey. and even if he did, spidey could get out of it. If all a jedi has to do is trhow his lightsaber at vader to get out of the choke, then all spidey has to do is web vader in the face or hand. Spidey would win folks.