Apac transfers 4th june

Marcusftfw

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns | 05.31.2013, 12:09 PM

Hey everyone,

I know you have been waiting a bit for an update and I wanted to pop in and do exactly that. Starting on Tuesday, June 4th, you will all be allowed a free one time transfer for each character you have on an APAC server. In the last update I gave I told all of you that we were expanding where your one-time transfer could go to include all NA-West servers. After seeing quite a few requests to expand it further, we are going to allow you a one-time transfer to any SWTOR server. To reiterate, starting on Tuesday, June 4th, you will be allowed a one-time transfer for each character you have on an APAC server to any other non-APAC server.

Thanks!

-eric

There it is guys,a confirmed date, thanks to all for the good times on MDN, having played since pre launch it was a great community to be apart of, can't wait to log anytime of the day and be able to do WZ's. Hope to see familiar faces on The Bastion, good luck to all on whichever servers you all end up on.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't go to the bastion, fool!

All pvp guilds, including the good ones from harb, will be xferring there after paid xfers man im just saving having to pay for it later, my mara will go to harb alone so I can play with yous all till paid xfers :)

All pvp guilds, including the good ones from harb, will be xferring there after paid xfers man im just saving having to pay for it later, my mara will go to harb alone so I can play with yous all till paid xfers :)

be more fun to have a good friendly league on the old harbs tbh then with the egotistical nut bags on the bassie

but im going where ever bobcow isnt, he never gets my tripple cheeseburgers right i have to get a new man

Edited by Jumpchan

be more fun to have a good friendly league on the old harbs tbh then with the egotitcal nut bags on the bassie

but im going where ever bobcow isnt, he never gets my tripple cheeseburgers right i have to get a new man

I wouldn't be so harsh, I hear he knows how to cook those fries to perfection. Everyone knows it's the fries per second that count mate.

There it is guys,a confirmed date, thanks to all for the good times on MDN, having played since pre launch it was a great community to be apart of, can't wait to log anytime of the day and be able to do WZ's. Hope to see familiar faces on The Bastion, good luck to all on whichever servers you all end up on.

Good to hear BOSS have decided to go to Bastion as well, looking forward to seeing you guys there.

be more fun to have a good friendly league on the old harbs tbh then with the egotistical nut bags on the bassie

A good friendly league full of PvE only guilds that don't know how to PvP? Almost every PvP'er from MDN has changed their mind to Bastion, and after talking to some people from Dalborra even some of their PvP guilds have apparently decided on Bastion.

A good friendly league full of PvE only guilds that don't know how to PvP? Almost every PvP'er from MDN has changed their mind to Bastion, and after talking to some people from Dalborra even some of their PvP guilds have apparently decided on Bastion.

Says a lot about your burgers, aye?

Good to hear BOSS have decided to go to Bastion as well, looking forward to seeing you guys there.

no offence but id rather play with 400 average players who know they are average players, then people like you who thinks ttheyre the worlds gift to swtor and bring out the worst in everyone around them

if you cant understand that then so be it, goodluck on the bastion with your GRAND SWTOR PVP

oh and flipping burgers

Edited by Jumpchan

no offence but id rather play with 400 average players who know they are average players, then people like you who thinks ttheyre the worlds gift to swtor and bring out the worst in everyone around them

if you cant understand that then so be it, goodluck on the bastion with your GRAND SWTOR PVP

oh and flipping burgers

no matter what you say at the end of the day you're a ginger for the rest of your life! Have you seen harry potter? NO ONE LIKES RON even hermione wishes she was with my man potter

Now get some soul brother xoxo

no matter what you say at the end of the day you're a ginger for the rest of your life! Have you seen harry potter? NO ONE LIKES RON even hermione wishes she was with my man potter

Now get some soul brother xoxo

choo choo stranger

Don't be fooled bob. Jumps just going to harbs so he can become one of those egotistical pvpers cause he will feel good about himself beating PvErs, he can't feel good about himself playing against pvpers

Don't be fooled bob. Jumps just going to harbs so he can become one of those egotistical pvpers cause he will feel good about himself beating PvErs, he can't feel good about himself playing against pvpers

He's actually going to harbs to raid with ewok. Looool. Assume moar.

what amuses me the most is that people think that its going to be awesome on Bastion.

You all realise that there will be about 3 or possibly 4 APAC PvP guild (across all 3 APAC servers) actually heading to Bastion. And Bastion is dead as a door nail at +10 GMT. So you are going to be dealing with the same ***** you are dealing with now.

what amuses me the most is that people think that its going to be awesome on Bastion.

You all realise that there will be about 3 or possibly 4 APAC PvP guild (across all 3 APAC servers) actually heading to Bastion. And Bastion is dead as a door nail at +10 GMT. So you are going to be dealing with the same ***** you are dealing with now.

Well if that's true then I guess I'll see you when paid transfers are out. But for now I'll be on bastion

We've done plenty of rateds at +10 GMT against Synergy, NP, Crescendo, MVP, Crits (these dudes start first thing in the morning and play until 5-8am EST). Even playing solo, I've managed to get myself onto kickball rated teams (myself being only person from APAC region on either team) at least once during the weekday during reasonable hours. And on weekends, between 12pm - 5pm (+10 GMT) you are pretty much guaranteed instant Ranked pops against the A-teams from the top teams.

Just last night Bobcow dodged four rated games with <Synergy> at 7:30pm (+10 GMT) b/c he had suddenly had to go ;)

To be fair, between 9pm - 11pm (+10 GMT) the population on the Bastion does dip, to the point where you need to wait maybe 5-10 minutes for a pop and there's only 3-4 warzones running simultaneously. But after that it's pretty much insta-pop.

It helps to communicate with the officers of the other teams to coordinate things, and they are all waiting and looking forward to playing you guys this week.

Edited by iheartnyc

Well if that's true then I guess I'll see you when paid transfers are out. But for now I'll be on bastion

dont worry obi it not true. I feel sorry for all the pvpers going to the harbinger since a lot of guilds from all servers including harbinger are transferring to the bastion when paid transfers come for pvp. i guess they will just have to live with there choice or pay more money