Possible.episode VII villain

Nightblazer

So I came across this video:

And if you read his comment as to why this may be a villain in episode VII and after I wonder if it's a possibility. Either way its a good video even if its not true but I wonder if what he said in his comments holds any weight.

Disney doesn't consider SWTOR Canon. So no they won't have Vitiate as a villain. Plus if they did the movie would be way too crowded. We know there's a group called the Knights of Ren. We know that Kylo Ren is a part of said order and in the order Ren is similar to Darth. We also know that Andy Serkiss is playing a very powerful Dark Side user in the First Order who goes by the name "Snoke." and we also have Captain Phasma who is in charge of the storm troopers in the first order with rumors that she might also be an inquisitor.

Not to mention the text you're referring too? We saw that on Reddit. We have discussed it and it came out early of last year before SOR even came out. Guess what? It contained "information" on what SOR was going to be like. It was wrong on many accounts. Even the poster of the video admits many of these rumors in that thread weren't true. Some came to life but it was obvious about what we know. That Revan returned, the republic and sith had to work together, and that the Emperor was going to return. This is something many of us already knew. Aside from that? The rest was wrong.

Edited by Rhyltran