Game Update 3.2.1 Preliminary Patch Notes

TaitWatson

I cant beleive there going ahead with the remove la defensive forums and threw it effect all over the place in utility tree and while add 2 more utitles....there making the tree more or mess and make marauders have to be EVEN MORE picky about what they choose,

I miss the moblity i and the lost skill effect i had prior to 3.0 mess... serisouly who hired this combay team of monkeys?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except... Pneumatic Boots IS in the skillful tier

However:

Lets see, replacing Sonic the Vanguard with über-transcendance...

to have physics immunity, or to provide the raid buff with the sonic the vanguard speeds...

decisions, decision...

Transcendence/Predation does not have physics immunity... at best it will as a one time root breaker with unbound just so we can be rooted again, IF we take that utility we cant take anything else seeing we all use brooding, so that mane no expunging camofluge, unbound, blood ward, undying. to many thing in top tier that needed

try again

Edited by Kyuuu

.....................LoL.......................

Marauder Community: You guys are screwing us, at least make Defensive Forms baseline.

Combat Team: Trolololol, we're removing Defensive Forms.

Combat team.. you suck. Bad. Get fired.

Edited by The_X

I don't know about all you guys but I can't WAIT to play Anni/Watchman! :)

It's already pretty strong, and with the shorter durations, dotspread every 6 seconds and a boosted damage sweep... mark my words, if you know how to play this game this will be the next fotm.

Can't wait for next Wed! :)

It's already pretty strong, and with the shorter durations, dotspread every 6 seconds and a boosted damage sweep... mark my words, if you know how to play this game this will be the next fotm.

Good one.

First, Is the character transfer feature going to be back up soon? You do realize i want to give you money to move my toons and you have done little to fix this.

Second, when in the heck are you going to fix the mando heals 4/6 set bonus: Supercharged cells additional time of 5 seconds? Its been broke since 3.0 dropped in Dec. So if your not to busy pissing off the whole sent/mara community with your "improvements" ....maybe fix the mando heals please. TY

Edited by JowyBlight

Good one.

Yeah, I know... because it's true. ;)

I haven't played Anni since launch when it reigned supreme, but I went back to it with 3.0 and it's great in PvP ( I don't PvE so I have no clue how it does there)... I am seriously brimming with excitement for next patch and anni improvements. Other maras in my PvP guild are excited as well. Others are excited for the 30s on pred as well, but I don't like that one so much, I'll be sticking with pred on demand.

I've mained a sorc since beta, along with an assassin, and I've spent more time playing anni since 3.0 than any of the 3 sorc disciplines -- it's so much fun.

Edited by Monterone

Yeah, I know... because it's true. ;)

I haven't played Anni since launch when it reigned supreme, but I went back to it with 3.0 and it's great in PvP ( I don't PvE so I have no clue how it does there)... I am seriously brimming with excitement for next patch and anni improvements. Other maras in my PvP guild are excited as well. Others are excited for the 30s on pred as well, but I don't like that one so much, I'll be sticking with pred on demand.

I've mained a sorc since beta, along with an assassin, and I've spent more time playing anni since 3.0 than any of the 3 sorc disciplines -- it's so much fun.

That's interesting, I wrote a post in the pre 3.0. PTS forums that the new Anni will alienate long time players of the spec and appeal to those who are used to specs that 3.0. Anni was modelled after: This is the Devs uniforming the specs. Which is a loss for those who love the unique playstyle Anni had for three years. But yeah, if you're used to playing Sorc/Assassin, Anni is pretty much the same.

Must say I'm not a fan of making all specs similar, though. While it may easier to balance, it takes away the diversity and choices a good gaming experience needs, especially in this genre...

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

That's interesting, I wrote a post in the pre 3.0. PTS forums that the new Anni will alienate long time players of the spec and appeal to those who are used to specs that 3.0. Anni was modelled after: This is the Devs uniforming the specs. Which is a loss for those who love the unique playstyle Anni had for three years. But yeah, if you're used to playing Sorc/Assassin, Anni is pretty much the same.

Must say I'm not a fan of making all specs similar, though. While it may easier to balance, it takes away the diversity and choices a good gaming experience needs, especially in this genre...

I dunno, PvP wise, this new watchman certainly seems to work. With a lot more uptime on Cloak of (whatever the talent is for more resources) and also getting resources back on being CCd, most of the issues plaguing watchman are gone. And with them gone, you've got the benefits of tons of extra damage through DoT spread, the really bursty cauterize, etc...

"boosted sweep" so instead of 2k it gonna hit for 2.6k while Guardians and Sins aoe hits up to 7k. Yeah...such future fotm.

I dunno, PvP wise, this new watchman certainly seems to work. With a lot more uptime on Cloak of (whatever the talent is for more resources) and also getting resources back on being CCd, most of the issues plaguing watchman are gone. And with them gone, you've got the benefits of tons of extra damage through DoT spread, the really bursty cauterize, etc...

I was talking about live Anni and pre 3.0. PTS, though, not 3.2.1. :-)

Any word on if the Sent/Mara animation for Slash/Massacre is going to be fixed this patch, Tait/Eric? As far as I'm concerned, this bug makes any spec that uses either of the two abilities unplayable for me. Balance arguments aside, this is a pretty irritating bug that really detracts from the fun factor of playing the classes.

So if you guys are fixing the bugs on the lost achievements for the Nightlife event, what about fixing bugs for other achievements? The most annoying one in my list is the Legacy levels (10-50, with the legacy title for legacy 50). I'm still stuck without those particular achievements being unlocked. Yes, I'm one of those completionist types who wants to go through and try and get as many achievements as possible, and having all 5 of those achievements being unobtainable as a result is kinda frustrating.

And with the fix to the purple Anodyne medpacks, there is now absolutely no real reason to use them over the blue medpacks, since the extra 300hp they give does not make up for the extra 2k that the blue ones do over time. The fact that you could use them more than once a fight was really the only reason to have the purple ones. just thought I would throw that out there.

What in the literal f*&k? why did they "fix" something that worked perfectly well as is?

Lame.

Just because you liked how something was broken doesn't mean it was working as intended

Eh, while I can understand the change, I think it loses the value to craft them as the blues are more abundant and heal almost as much. This and the purple grenades (which are also BoP) are the biggest let down on consumables after the improvement of the purple Stim to 8 hours.

They should bump the healing it gives or something as the market for the purple medpacks is going to evaporate. At the very least reusable BoP would at least have people interested in crafting them for themselves.

Edited by FerkWork

Eh, while I can understand the change, I think it loses the value to craft them as the blues are more abundant and heal almost as much. This and the purple grenades (which are also BoP) are the biggest let down on consumables after the improvement of the purple Stim to 8 hours.

They should bump the healing it gives or something as the market for the purple medpacks is going to evaporate. At the very least reusable BoP would at least have people interested in crafting them for themselves.

While I agree with you, I'm just happy they are fixing bugs.

Jedi Knight

Sentinel

• New Masterful Utility: Ardor. Transcendence no longer requires or consumes Centering, but goes on cooldown for 30 seconds when activated.
  • Jedi Promulgator is now a Heroic Utility.
  • Removed the Defensive Forms Utility
  • New Skillful Utility: Stoic. Stoic increases your damage reduction by 2%, and you build 2 Centering when attacked. This Centering building effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds.
  • Defensive Roll now additionally increases internal and elemental damage reduction by 5%.
  • Force Fade now additionally increases your movement speed by 15%.
  • Removed the Force Aegis Utility.
  • Enduring now additionally increases the duration of Guarded by the Force by 2 seconds.

Watchman

• Cauterize now deals its elemental damage over 6 seconds (down from 12 seconds) and Force Melt causes targets to burn for elemental damage over 15 seconds (down from 18 seconds).
  • Force Melt now only costs 2 focus (down from 3 focus), and the damage it deals has been slightly reduced.
  • The internal cooldown of Plasma Blades’ focus regeneration has been reduced to 1 second (down from 4 seconds).
  • The internal cooldown of Burning Focus’s focus regeneration has been reduced to 3 seconds (down from 4 seconds).
  • Accelerating Victory now builds up to a maximum of 2 stacks (down from 3).
  • Merciless Zeal has been redesigned: Your Cauterize, Overload Saber, and Force Melt burns heal you for 15% of the damage they deal.
  • Burning Sweep has been redesigned: Reduces the cooldown of Force Sweep by 9 seconds and the focus it consumes by 1. In addition, Force Sweep deals 30% more damage and spreads your Cauterize and Force Melt burns to targets it hits, if it hits a target already affected by those burns.
  • The Weaponsmaster’s/Challenger’s Critical Bonus set bonus can now be additionally triggered by Twin Saber Throw.

Guardian

• Updated the French and German tooltips for the Unremitting Utility.

Sith Warrior

Marauder

• Relentless is now a Masterful Utility.
  • Cloak of Annihilation is now a Heroic Utility.
  • Relentless has been redesigned: Predation no longer requires or consumes Fury, but will go on cooldown for 30 seconds when activated.
  • Removed the Defensive Forms Utility
  • New Skillful Utility: Brazen. Brazen increases your damage reduction by 2%, and you build 2 Fury when attacked. This Fury building effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds.
  • Defensive Roll now additionally increases internal and elemental damage reduction by 5%.
  • Phantom now additionally increases your movement speed by 15%.
  • Undying now additionally increases the duration of Undying Rage by 2 seconds.

Annihilation

• Rupture now deals its internal damage over 6 seconds (down from 12 seconds) and Force Rend causes targets to bleed for internal damage over 15 seconds (down from 18 seconds).
  • Force Rend now only costs 2 rage (down from 3 rage), and the damage it deals has been slightly reduced.
  • The internal cooldown of Hemorrhage’s rage regeneration has been reduced to 1 second (down from 4 seconds).
  • The internal cooldown of Bloodlust’s rage regeneration has been reduced to 3 seconds (down from 4 seconds).
  • Swift Demise now builds up to a maximum of 2 stacks (down from 3).
  • Hungering has been redesigned: Your Rupture, Deadly Saber, and Force Rend bleeds heal you for 15% of the damage they deal.
  • Hemorrhaging Smash has been redesigned: Reduces the cooldown of Smash by 9 seconds and the rage it consumes by 1. In addition, Smash deals 30% more damage and spreads your Rupture and Force Rend bleeds to targets it hits, if it hits a target already affected by those bleeds.
  • The Weaponsmaster’s/Challenger’s Critical Bonus set bonus can now be additionally triggered by Dual Saber Throw.

Juggernaut

• Updated the French and German tooltips for the Unstoppable Utility.

I'm looking forward to try and make something sensible out of this 3.X Watchman mess. Utility changes are crap, only non-sentinels think we are gonna be FOTM (yeah Ardor could be good, but pls try and play a sentinel before you start crying how OP we are now...). Does this list mean that TST/DST procs 6-piece set bonus only for Watchman/Annihilation? Anyway does anyone have 1! reason to use MS/Ravage on Watchman/Annihilation? Cause I really see none. Also I'd love to see those geniuses' face who think sents/maras are going to be super-op-unbeatable-incredible dotspreaders now. BTW when are we getting Dispatch/Vicious Throw dmg back? Or do you really think it's fine now?

But as I said I'll be ready to find a way to continue playing Watchman after this "buffing". No, you can't make me leave sentinel as main so suck it up.

Bioware

You don't like sentinels, cool, make them bartenders. Why would hours and weeks and months of gearing, parsing mean anything to you, when you can just nerf them some more.

I just hope you don't cut down Precision to 1 sec, because that would be such a "nice" addition to these changes

Um then you need to read it a bit more slowly & lose the RAGE. :rolleyes:

At least you can watch your private mails that people send.

Anyway even we get all our previus achievements back, do we get them all the players ? or only those that have them previously? Coz i have fear that all players will get them no matter if they earn them previously or not

At least you can watch your private mails that people send.

Anyway even we get all our previus achievements back, do we get them all the players ? or only those that have them previously? Coz i have fear that all players will get them no matter if they earn them previously or not

How can it be so hard to read the freakin' patch notes? :rolleyes:

• Achievements earned during the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event that were lost have been restored thanks to a gracious donation from Czerka Corporation. Czerka Corp: Anytime, anywhere…we’re there. This patch note was paid for by People for the Unchallenged Control of Czerka Corp, a subsidiary of the Czerka Corporation.

What in the literal f*&k? why did they "fix" something that worked perfectly well as is?

Lame.

Because no other medpac --reusable or otherwise --was intended to work more than once per battle. This is just bringing them into line with the mechanics of all the other medpacs in the game.

Then again, I never found medpacs all that useful. When you have in the neighborhood of 50k HP, 7-8k is hardly noticeable when even a normal hit from a trash mob is about 1k or so per hit. If they're going to stay forever "once per battle" then their efficacy should be improved by about 15%. That'll make them useful, but not SO useful that they preclude the need for a healer class.

Edited by Lewintelamon