Selling 3rd Anniversary Decos ( Satele Shan Server )

Furqan_Amjad

I have multiples of:

3rd Anniversary fireworks launcher ( decoration ) 15m each

3rd Anniversary memorials 10m each

And all 8 of the Art: 3rd Anniversary celebration - Dromund Kaas, Korriban, Nar Shadda, Rishi, Tatooine, tython, Coruscant ( 1m per art piece )

You cannot obtain these anymore, hence the prices. In today's economy, i believe I'm being reasonable :)

message me on forums if interested, and we can arrange the trade time :)

Edit:

Got a lot of PM's and posts about this, no they are not bond. However the new anniversary decorations are.

Edited by Furqan_Amjad

I do believe they're Bind to Legacy, unless something changed recently?

If so, I hope that means they'll be re-releasing them, so we can give them to our guilds.

It's a shame we can't have fireworks and other celebratory items at our guild strongholds.

If so, I hope that means they'll be re-releasing them, so we can give them to our guilds.

It's a shame we can't have fireworks and other celebratory items at our guild strongholds.

Hi, these ones aren't bound :) Since i got them years ago. i can assure you, these are tradable as i've been selling them to players all week.

Edited by Furqan_Amjad

You can buy the 3rd-anniversary ones off players, and donate it to your guild.

These are not bound, but they cannot be sold in the GTN. They also cannot be purchased for your guild via legacy. The only way you can give one to the guild is by actually having them in your inventory and donate them via the guild bank or actually trade them to the guild decorator.