Legacy of the Rakata Flashpoint Now Live!

TaitWatson

What did you do to the original voice actor for Revan? This new one is awful. Just... bad. Like he can't act. He sounds more like a cartoon villain than a person. I can only think of two reasons this might be, either they've just hired a crap voice actor, or it's not Revan.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you do to the original voice actor for Revan? This new one is awful. Just... bad. Like he can't act. He sounds more like a cartoon villain than a person. I can only think of two reasons this might be, either they've just hired a crap voice actor, or it's not Revan.

It sounds like the same actor, just delivering lines in a different way. This could be intentional to indicate that Revan is possessed or not hiimself, hence why he sounds like a talking head giving a political speech instead of a real person.

Edited by Projawa

Beautiful planet and the story arc was wonderful. That ending......That should be reason enough to open the flood gates and give us more story content (individual or faction based). Increase this little level cap and drown us in campaign content already! makes us have months of leveling and gearing to withstand.

Very happy to see the reincarnation of some of the classic planets from KOTOR and the old tunes playing, I actually got all fr*cking emotional. The memories of being engrossed in the original coming back. Very well done devs...

Now enough of that emotional drivel, when do it get to see Malachor V!!!!

If I have a stronghold, then so should Revan, and it would be most fitting if it was the Trayus Academy!

Thank you, I look forward to seeing it....

1. Nice story

2. Beautiful leveldesign

3. Boring boss fights

4. Worst rewards ever. I'm level 55 why do I need 53 level blue gear from this bosses??

Geared 55 players are bored, not fresh ungeared, so even 162 rating waist from last boss is useless for me. You cold at least add in this bosses decorations.

5. Pet and mount are OK, but you have to play the his boring FP over and over again for them.

I don´t know guys, for me Revan has had too many variations since his first appearence in KOTOR, hero, villan, hero redeemed, martyr hero tortured during 3 centuries, then freed, then believed dead, and now he seems to be the bad guy again, too much for the same character.

The revanites mission on Drumond Kass, originally was a lesserone, the guy who gives it to you, is like hidden under a bridge, the cult itself doesn´t seem to be relevant, so is it fair enough to be the great nex turn in SWTOR history?

Don’t miss out on the epic finale to the “Forged Alliances” storyline with the release of the new Legacy of the Rakata Flashpoint, now live!

Read More

Took a break from the game for a few weeks and just completed the Forged Alliances storyline. Gotta say that I knew Revan would be back!! I can't wait for more and love how the story is unfolding! Great job!!

P.S. Please give us more HM FP's and more Ops :)

I don´t know guys, for me Revan has had too many variations since his first appearence in KOTOR, hero, villan, hero redeemed, martyr hero tortured during 3 centuries, then freed, then believed dead, and now he seems to be the bad guy again, too much for the same character.

The revanites mission on Drumond Kass, originally was a lesserone, the guy who gives it to you, is like hidden under a bridge, the cult itself doesn´t seem to be relevant, so is it fair enough to be the great nex turn in SWTOR history?

Same feeling here, feels like eating the meal I cooked a week ago everyday since.

More Solo Content please, all this group content is making me sick, i know its an mmo, but all the new content has been purely group oriented and that is not fair.

I suggest bioware should either admit that solo pve story is over and abandoned, so i can just move on, cause this is getting freaking annoying, cause every single content for quite awhile now has been 100% group oriented, no solo'ing at all.

Story + Groups = bad idea and bad combo

I am surprised that bioware hasn't figured this out already, it was easily discovered.

Well, hard isn't always fun, i mean its a game, its meant to be entertaining, i save all the challenges for real life, where it actually matters, but thats just my opinion.

I am personally disappointed with bioware's direction into group only content, i prefer good old solo pve, its much more fun to me....but i guess bioware just thinks about group content now, oh well, i will give it until the rest of my sub-time, if nothing has changed, the game will just join the R.I.P shelf and i will move onto something that is more solo friendly, cause right now, this game is becoming more and more about groups only.

I Second this just becase something is a mmo does not mean that "you have to group" MMO is simply many people access the same game environment at the same time . Personally i play all of bioware's games and any other game that has a choice on normal or story mode . as the above says life is challenging enough i don't need it in my video games.

Edited by _NovaBlast_