Help Me with my PowerTech

ununubium

first............................................. pls... for the love of god, all of you "Powertechs" stop asking for responcive safeguards... if you make kieth give us that piece of crap so insanely easy to counter/obliterate dcd I will haunt you.

two... pyro is only good.... if you "really" know what you doing.... really. (seriously, if you have to ask what utilitys you should be playing AP)

anyhoo, you prob won't swap so I'll tell you mine.

in skillfull take heat regen when stun or incapitated, take flame sweep 25% damage, and take flame sweep 25% slow.

in masterful take you can take pyro shield, or 15% movement.

in heroic, take second stun break, increased stun duration

in legendary take kolto missile heal and explosive fuel upgrade.

tbh, its been too long since I played pyro seriously... cuz its terrible... just... sigh.

Edited by Seterade

Hi guys, can someone write me your utilities for PT PYROTECH for TR ?

BTW I THINK BW SHOULD GIVE PT ONE MORE DEF SKILL (LIKE REFLECT or something like that) :cool:

There is nothing to arrange, class need to be set to its originality, a duel class of range/melee. Now the class is currently bound to a wheelchair, meaning Not viable in any aspect of the game.

For PT u need pocket tank more than any utility. if you don't have tank. or tank don't guard you in 15m range, you are dead. PT only good with tank. or as tank. due to his big dps even in full tank gear+ he gut great crowd control ability.

About utilities, i use next:

Skillful:

1. Iron will.

2. Bracer Propellant

Masterful:

3.Pneumatic boots

4.Sonic rebounder, but u can also use, prototype electro surge( i use it if in group there are other DwT) or pyro shield(personally i think it is not useful / helpful utility. but ,many ppl take it)

Heroics:

5. Torque boosters.

6. Enchanced paralytics

Legendary:

7. Shield cannnon. If you have heal in group. then u can take insted of this Fuel Additivies, this will increase your damage even more.

8. Overdrive.