Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A build for for Juggernaut duel survivability

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior
A build for for Juggernaut duel survivability

Hatebane
02.14.2013 , 12:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
what trees do you include in your hybrid?

I love the Immortal/Vengance hybrid, it's the tankiest spec I've found so far.
Thank you for the replies!
Never_Hesitate, are you focusing more on Immortal or Vengance tree with your hybrid build?
Im leaning towards this as I love ravage.

Never_Hesitate
02.14.2013 , 01:15 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatebane View Post
Thank you for the replies!
Never_Hesitate, are you focusing more on Immortal or Vengance tree with your hybrid build?
Im leaning towards this as I love ravage.
I'm focusing more on the immortal tree and use the unstoppable from the vengance tree.
I do this because I love to play my Jugg as a tank in huttball or if there is a healer around
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Hatebane
02.14.2013 , 11:57 PM | #13
Which classes should I be extra careful when dueling against?

I'm personally afraid of Assassins as I've played one and know how destructive they are if you play them right.

And do you have any tips or combos you like to use when fighting another player? Im trying to reduce the amount of rookie mistakes I make. Thanks!

Yasin
02.15.2013 , 03:22 AM | #14
In full min-maxed Elite War Hero Vindicator set, playing 17/24/0 hybrid (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#10...0MZfRr0rhdzz.2) and I feel like a beast. Using vindicator parts on a shield and in soresu stance, Huttball is my playground and in others I can guard against 3 people easily till someone comes helping. An average game ends with over 200k dps with 100k protection. I occasionally get the 75k healing medal thanks to the enraged defense
Drakeld | Malygris | Jormungandr
The Tchazzar Legacy

volander
02.16.2013 , 05:20 AM | #15
I believe now that this low TTK no matter who in what specialization you choose. Who attacked first is the winner.
¶|█╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╣°°██{▀PURE]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Akfourtys
02.19.2013 , 12:14 AM | #16
The most difficult duels for me as jugg were vs marksman snipers. They just humiliate me with diversion, your cc's miss, then they put that entrench 20 sec cc invulnerability and u r useless even more. U cant charge, u cant get unstoppable, u r force starving and rooted half the time. The worst encounter for my juggernaut for sure.
Fortees Even55 Arsenal Mercenary
RUScorp
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

dcgregorya
02.19.2013 , 01:19 AM | #17
11/28/2 or 18/23 hybrid IMHO. 31 vengeance isn't bad but requires a lot better read on the enemy and I honestly don't think you'll beat a marauder with that. Rage is *not* a 1vs1 dueling spec. Its very bad at that, too predictable and doesn't have unyielding (which is vital IMHO to give you the CC advantage).

volander
02.19.2013 , 03:53 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by dcgregorya View Post
31 vengeance isn't bad but requires a lot better read on the enemy and I honestly don't think you'll beat a marauder with that.
because Vengeance pitiful semblance Carnage
¶|█╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╣°°██{▀PURE]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Dire
02.21.2013 , 09:21 AM | #19
Don't talk about Vengeance if you don't play it or know it.

Vengeance destroys Rage in 1v1.

If you doubt it, lets meet on test and I'll prove it. Any takers?
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU