Information update?

-LightSaber

Hello! I want to ask why the official website updated so slowly?

Companions: There is no information about Treek

Planets: There is no information about CZ-198 & Oricon

Flashpoint: Czerka Corporate Labs & Czerka Core Meltdown?

Galaxy Map: New planets here?

Operations: 3 Operations missing! Scum and Villainy, Dread Fortress, Dread Palace!

Game Updates: No info about 2.5.

I want to note that some of the missing data in the game for more than six months! And I say this not only as a regular SWTOR player, but also as an administrator Russian fan site of the game. And we would like to receive official information much faster than is happening now. Many sections on the official website need to be updated. And they need to be updated for a long time ago. That’s not good, right?

And yes sorry about language =)

Hello! I want to ask why the official website updated so slowly?

Because this game is run by far less people now than it used to be. Ressources and time are scarce and the people at Bioware have other things to do than update the website. For instance, it wasn't until roughly 2 months ago that the devs pulled some screenshots from the main page which related to the Grand Acquisition Race, an in-game event that took place OVER A YEAR AGO by that point.

Edited by BenKatarn

Because this game is run by far less people now than it used to be. Ressources and time are scarce and the people at Bioware have other things to do than update the website.

I do not think that programmers and designers involved in the development and testing of content, responsible for information content of this site.