GSI Speeder Parts

Qvasar

GSI EMP-03 Explorer and GSI HMF-03 Exploiter

• Explorer/Exploiter Chassis - Any excavation area.
  • Explorer/Exploiter Repulsorlift - Any excavation area.
  • Explorer/Exploiter Steering Mechanism - Any excavation area.
  • Explorer/Exploiter Turbine Jet Engine - Any excavation area.

GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder

• Pleasure Speeder Chassis - Tatooine excavation area.
  • Pleasure Speeder Repulsorlift - Alderaan excavation area.
  • Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism - Hoth excavation area.
  • Pleasure Speeder Sub-space Music Transceiver - Drop from The Golden Fury on Makeb.
  • Pleasure Speeder Turbine Jet Engine - Makeb excavation area.
  • Pleasure Speeder Visual Amplification Device - Sold by the GSI vendor at Nar Shaddaa.

UPDATE: It seems some Pleasure speeder parts are planet-specific.

Excavation Areas (Dulfy)

Post whatever information you feel is relevant towards the aquisition of all these parts so that this guide can be updated. Thanks!

Edited by Qvasar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleasure Speeder Sub-space Music Transceiver

This drops from Golden Fury world boss on Makeb, not sure if the same part drops every time but we got three of them on 16 man sm.

-----------

Explorer/Exploiter Steering Mechanism

Explorer/Exploiter Turbine Jet Engine

Got these 2 on Tatooine, one in Outlaws Den and another in the Heroic area just south of that.

Edited by KTap

I have a theory that seeker droid rewards are dependent on your GSI reputation level. It's the only thing I can think of lol as we all can't find them and we're all maxed at Hero rep with GSI.

If that is the case then it sucks. :rolleyes:

I prefer everyone to have a chance to find them no matter how much GSI rep they have. :D

I have a theory that seeker droid rewards are dependent on your GSI reputation level. It's the only thing I can think of lol as we all can't find them and we're all maxed at Hero rep with GSI.

I think this is very unlikely. Afterall the Seeker Droid is an ability and I don't think there is a easy mechanism to link an ability to reputation.

However since so many people have been digging for hours and not found anything else but what was already listed it is safe to assume the missing parts are either not in-game yet or acquired by other means.

On a side note it's not a drop from Lucky on Corellia. In fact Lucky seems rather incomplete... no special abilities, no world boss standard buffs, no enrage timer, weird debug messages on Corellia general chat, no epic loot... Maybe it will drop there in the future.

Last night while digging on Alderan I got the message that my droid had found something interesting, and it brought an ornate looking chest back to me. But then, I received nothing. Nothing appeared in my inventory and no message appeared in chat. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible that some parts are bugged in this way?

Last night while digging on Alderan I got the message that my droid had found something interesting, and it brought an ornate looking chest back to me. But then, I received nothing. Nothing appeared in my inventory and no message appeared in chat. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible that some parts are bugged in this way?

Yep I've had it happen several times. Don't know if its just an error or maybe some sort of bug with David missing piece. I made mention of this in another thread a few days back.

• Dev Post

Hey there GSI Speeder Seekers,

I wanted to pop into this thread, and let you know about the most recent addition to the Known Issues so that you don't spend your weekend on a futile hunt:

• Players are currently unable to obtain all parts for the GSI EMP-03 Explorer, GSI HMF-03 Exploiter, and GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder.

This of course, explains why there are some parts that are not yet found. The fixes are incoming, but please do not watch for them in Game Update 2.0.1 on Tuesday, as we'll not yet have them implemented.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a great weekend!

I wanted to pop into this thread, and let you know about the most recent addition to the Known Issues so that you don't spend your weekend on a futile hunt:

• Players are currently unable to obtain all parts for the GSI EMP-03 Explorer, GSI HMF-03 Exploiter, and GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder.

This of course, explains why there are some parts that are not yet found. The fixes are incoming, but please do not watch for them in Game Update 2.0.1 on Tuesday, as we'll not yet have them implemented.

Really glad you said something, my weekend was indeed about to be a futile hunt ;) thanks for the update.

Thank you for the heads-up.

The only thing I understand is that you have taken 10 days to tell us about this. Obviously these are highly sought after items and a lot of people have invested huge amounts of time to find the components for these speeders. I appreciate the response but it's way too late after many have wasted their time. Do you even have any quality control at Bioware?

Edited by Marcus__

EAware, it'll be in the game... Soon...

Never been so true.

Shame on you.

Btw, how are the french and german communities supposed to know that? I'm not a community manager and I'm not gonna tell everyone. Thank you for the work you've done Amber, but EA really needs to hire EU CMs.

Edited by Kesphin

The only thing I understand is that you have taken 10 days to tell us about this. Obviously these are highly sought after items and a lot of people have invested huge amounts of time to find the components for these speeders. I appreciate the response but it's way too late after many have wasted their time. Do you even have any quality control at Bioware?

Have you considered the possibility that they only just discovered this problem? We're all only human

Edited by MitchPB