Bioware.. call up Blizzard and take notes

gladiolus

PvP Suckss

1.Too much CC

2. Too much huttball

3. why am i facing level 40s

4. classes are so unbalanced

5. why do i have to spend points just to buy new points just to buy gear (i know im not level 50 yet but dayum...)

Edited by gladiolus

Damage is normalized but i still think facing level 40s is ridiculous when im only level 25. they have better gear and more of their abilities available. now maybe that doesn't mean that much, and maybe i am whining but seriously whenever i'm up against a level 40something i get owned bad, and i don't think i'm horrible at pvp.

i stopped playing wow because it got boring but that doesn't mean that there doing everything wrong. i think the pvp in wow is pretty tight, swtor has really good pve content i just think they need to do things differently in pvp and if that means taking a couple notes from one of the biggest and most popular mmo's of all time then so be it

for equal pvp, level up to lvl 50 and gear up.

The damage normalization does a RLY GOOD JOB, i've been doing sick damage dones and winning warzones from lvl 10. I love doing 10-49 warzones on alts, even though 40+ have a slight advantage it's not usually huge.

The bigger problem is the player skill, most lvl 10s dont know how to play.

With tighter brackets you'd face hours of queue time for sure..

OP,

Please remove this thread quickly and familiarize yourself with the mechanics of SWTOR Warzones before you attmept to repost anything similar. I'm saying this for your own good before what we all know is about to happen to this thread does.

It will not be productive what happens here. You're only hope is that the majority deems it not worthy of a reply and in the time to come you learn the differences of the two games with minimal ridicule.

You'll either come to like the SWTOR model or you will continue to prefer the Blizzard formula. Just don't invite the the amount of verbal ridicule that is just now slowly fixing it's heavy eyes on you. It's not worth it man. Do you hear the trolls beying, off in the forrest? Oh God, RUN!!!!!

PvP Suckss

1.Too much CC

2. Too much huttball

5. why do i have to spend points just to buy new points just to buy gear (i know im not level 50 yet but dayum...)

1) ***? rogue's? You clearly didnt play the same wow i did

2) blame faction inequalities (ie: roll small pop faction)

3) better than facing 59/69/79 in bg's

4) not even close to how imbalanced WoW classes are 7yrs later (mages what?)

5) you're right because that makes no sense, oh wait... thats right you've had to do that or something similar for wow for quite sometime now.

Next...

1. Nah, not really. WoW was way, way, waaaaay worse about excessive CC. If Resolve worked perfectly, TOR would be more or less perfect in this regard.

2. I don't have this problem. Consider changing faction/server.

3. Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time, but I personally felt really useful at 25 vs the 40s. I'm pretty uptight about keeping my gear up to date, so maybe that helps. I actually really, really like the PvP from 1-49 a LOT. Super fun. Short queue times. What's not to love?

4. Eh. No, not really. Not really at all. Have you played World of Magecraft lately? I mean, seriously.

5. Yeah, I guess. Doesn't bother me too much though.

Edited by belialle

I don't know why people cry about the 1-49 bracket when you spend all of what 2 weeks in them?

seriously I mean if this games grind was not a joke you might have some ground to stand on but the grind in this game is nothing at all.....

Go grind on darkfall for a few months and then you will know what a real grind is like...

Biggest problem with most threads/players:

You don't think you're that bad at PvP.

I'll go ahead and be the one to reality check you where your parents never would: Not everyone gets to be an astronaut, and not everyone is #1 at even something as trivial as games.

I am good, definitely not the best, but I can admit when I'm beat by someone better or I've made a mistake. You sound like you're just not as good as you hoped you were.

On how not to handle pvp? Absolutely, but then I think all anyone has to do is play WoW to see how bad pvp is in WoW.

If WoW pvp is bad, then what does that make SWTOR pvp? GARBAGE. WoW pvp is A LOT more balanced that SWTOR. They also have different kinds of pvp, unlike swtor which is all about HUTTBALL 24/7

WoW has more cc in it than SWotr. I really dont want them asking blizzard about CC

They might have alot of cc but most of them are on a same DR timer.

1) ***? rogue's? You clearly didnt play the same wow i did - Strong class but has its weakneses - Mainly gear or skill issue.

3) better than facing 59/69/79 in bg's - Game isn't balanced around low lvl bg's.

4) not even close to how imbalanced WoW classes are 7yrs later (mages what?) - Mages might be strong but definately beatable. Mainly gear is skill issue.

5) you're right because that makes no sense, oh wait... thats right you've had to do that or something similar for wow for quite sometime now. ATM. WoW pvp >>>> SWTOR pvp

Next?

Edited by Traven

Biggest problem with most threads/players:

You don't think you're that bad at PvP.

I'll go ahead and be the one to reality check you where your parents never would: Not everyone gets to be an astronaut, and not everyone is #1 at even something as trivial as games.

I am good, definitely not the best, but I can admit when I'm beat by someone better or I've made a mistake. You sound like you're just not as good as you hoped you were.

hahahaha u funny

PvP Suckss

1.Too much CC

2. Too much huttball

Obvious you never played WoW then if you even believe half of what you just said there.

So... you want Blizzard, a company that had a decent game (vanilla) made it great (BC) and then ruined it (wrath) and failed to fix it (cata) and will soon destroy it (pandas) to some how tell BW how to make their game better?

Logic.

how did they ruin pvp? they killed the community with **** like the dungeon and raid finders, and guilds are **** because of the guild reputation... but with pvp i think they've done keeping it fun, well rounded, and diverse as far as the different maps and objectives for those maps go. i know swtor just came out, but 3 *********** warzones 1 of which(cough* voidstar cough*) sucks total ***. they could have done better much better. bioware do or do not make a good pvp, there is no try.

1) ***? rogue's? You clearly didnt play the same wow i did

2) blame faction inequalities (ie: roll small pop faction)

3) better than facing 59/69/79 in bg's

4) not even close to how imbalanced WoW classes are 7yrs later (mages what?)

5) you're right because that makes no sense, oh wait... thats right you've had to do that or something similar for wow for quite sometime now.

Next...

It baffles me that mages have been OP since I have been playing that game and they keep buffing them every patch.

Just nothing but pure, unadulterated derp.