Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorc Madness viable in pvp? It seems really boring now.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sorc Madness viable in pvp? It seems really boring now.

TrixxieTriss
12.05.2019 , 11:10 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
It needs FL to be castable while moving. It would increase both DPS and survivability. Force Leech also needs to re-worked. It is spectacular weak as both a heal and damage, and it requires a utility to be remotely usable.
This ^^^.... that would make it much more dynamic

Eastiano
12.06.2019 , 03:55 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
This ^^^.... that would make it much more unlimited powahhhh
Fixed xp

sdom
12.07.2019 , 01:50 AM | #23
Aye there's issues with madness because of how hard hitting a lot of classes are now.
Lightning / TKs combos / rotations work well in situations where you have to los / kite.
Balance / Madness on the other hand has very little like that, only control moves like force slow etc. which don't really work in a lot of situations.
As a result a lot of us are finding that its been made exceptionally squishy this expac.
Which, obviously doesn't make for a fun time with the rate that sorcs get focused as it is.

Monterone
12.07.2019 , 04:34 PM | #24
Boring it is not, at least not in PvP.

But yeah it is not as good as lightning, although it has been my favorite since launch, outside of a few cool hybrids back in the day.

I think kiting is pretty much a part of your rotation in PvP, so it's never boring. Force Slow actually gets used pretty much on cooldown. I play mostly Slow Mercy in PvP and can do great damage when I want to, but will switch to Tempest when I anticipate smaller numbers of enemies or a greater need to burst people down. In any case, I'd rather win than chase numbers.

Trixx, hit me up in game some time and I'll run some tips by you and do some games with you if you want. If you don't find me on my sorc Pelvic Sorcery, I may be on Flux Capacitor, Chonies, Prima Nocte or Basghetti maybe.

Edit: Oh and self healing now sucks. It's very hard to stay alive or spend a lot of time dpsing when you have to stop and actively self heal more frequently. Built-in mechanisms for self healing are failing in this spec.
Pelvic Sorcery . Chonies . Flux Capacitor
Star Forge

TrixxieTriss
12.07.2019 , 04:43 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Monterone View Post
Boring it is not, at least not in PvP.

But yeah it is not as good as lightning, although it has been my favorite since launch, outside of a few cool hybrids back in the day.

I think kiting is pretty much a part of your rotation in PvP, so it's never boring. Force Slow actually gets used pretty much on cooldown. I play mostly Slow Mercy in PvP and can do great damage when I want to, but will switch to Tempest when I anticipate smaller numbers of enemies or a greater need to burst people down. In any case, I'd rather win than chase numbers.

Trixx, hit me up in game some time and I'll run some tips by you and do some games with you if you want. If you don't find me on my sorc Pelvic Sorcery, I may be on Flux Capacitor, Chonies, Prima Nocte or Basghetti maybe.

Edit: Oh and self healing now sucks. It's very hard to stay alive or spend a lot of time dpsing when you have to stop and actively self heal more frequently. Built-in mechanisms for self healing are failing in this spec.
Ok, thanks

EmperorRus
12.18.2019 , 05:55 AM | #26
Quote:
Sorc Madness viable in pvp?
For regstars only It's probably the weakest spec in the current ranked meta.