The 12 Days of SWTOR

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am certain some folks did jump on this cartel pack sale,

I was not one of them, so thanks to BioWare and helping me keep my budget nice and fixed by not providing me any reason what so ever to spend any extra money this holiday season.

Here's to thinking we would have had meaningful sales and a double exp event for the holidays :rolleyes:

Sooo... guess there will be no Subscriber's Anti-Lag Pack tomorrow?

What I imagine going through the Dev's minds right now based on their posts the past ~2 weeks, "Wait there are a ton of complaints on just about every subforum about server and ability lag to the point where the game is unplayable? These threads totaling in the 100,000's of views and have a high number of replies? How can we fix this? I know, let's put another cartel pack on sale, that will make everyone happy!"

Its funny how Admins are helpfull here if someone need information about KM items, but in Maro/Sent FM (about bugs and how broke 3.0 the Maro/Sent) where ppl ask for Admin and try to get some help (over 6k views ) you cant find any one of them.

shhhh silence fixes everything

Can you stop posting this crap and give us an ETA on Ravagers Bulo boss fight *********** Barrel throw that does 25K and TOS Underlurker cross mechanic glitch fixes its *********** impossible right now.

We have to have some real *********** geared healers for these fights or its impossible

Well, though I had no interest in this sale I hope it was a success for Bioware.

Given prices on the GTN for some pretty rare stuff, I'd say at least some people bought a lot of packs. Which is what they rely on.

Now if only they would fix all the things 3.0 broke...

If its only gibberish why would they re-introduce "Embargoed" items?

Your definition of "embargo" is lacking.

Also, the items below would like to have a word with you.

Imperial Containment Officer

Sand People Bloodguard

Republic Containment Officer

All of them are IMPOSSIBLE to reacquire nowadays. Now go sit on the corner for talking gibberish, please.

Courtney...could you throw some weight around and get the CM Devs, or whatever those decision makers are called, to put the starship upgrades on sale. I think they're like level 6 or something.

That would be great. Thanks. :)

Lol... Seriously, I am still just speechless that that's even a bug...