OMG Ashara's heartbreaking mail in KOTFE

thomasbaxter

Just logged into my toon who had the romance with Ashara. He's doing KOTFE just now and I checked my email to find the letter from Ashara. Thought it was such a great little mail. Whoever wrote it knows how to pull the heart strings. Love it tho.

Subject: Farewell

Everyone says you’re dead. I thought I’d feel the empty place in the Force that was your presence. I search, but I find nothing. It’s like you were never there. What does it mean, that you could die and leave no trace?

I close my eyes to see your face. I shut out everything to hear your voice. The secrets we told each other. The plans we made. The future we were building. I know now who took that from us. I saw the Eternal Empire’s warships above Dromund Kaas. They tried to kill me, too. They almost did.

The Sith and Jedi are helpless against this enemy. I’ve left them all behind. I never belonged to those failed orders, no more than you did. We were always something special. Now it’s just me.

Something is drawing me to the darkness beyond the edge of Wild Space. Maybe there will be answers waiting for me. Maybe I won’t be alone anymore. I wish you were going with me.

Quinn's did it for me, Doc's was lackluster for my Knight- Quinn, his dedication is limitless and he refuses to believe you're dead and says he'll find you, even if it kills him. He mentions his past mistakes and independently atones, he's driven to it- absolutely nailed what I love about the romance and has the perfect tone. That affected me.

Quinn's did it for me, Doc's was lackluster for my Knight- Quinn, his dedication is limitless and he refuses to believe you're dead and says he'll find you, even if it kills him. He mentions his past mistakes and independently atones, he's driven to it- absolutely nailed what I love about the romance and has the perfect tone. That affected me.

Quinn's letter was beautiful. I loved it and it touched me. I'm hoping for a really wonderful reunion with him. :)

Wow please post if anyone can. I didn't bother with romance on most of them but Ashara I fell for lol. They're well thought out letters I like them.

Subject: I remain your loyal servant

My lord, it's likely I'm prattling to no one. Still, I had to send something.

You're not one for minced words, so I'll be blunt: The Empire needs you. More than that--I need you. Discord reigns in Dromund Kaas. Without your leadership, the crew disbanded, and I have received little assistance from the Dark Council or Imperial military. No one will grant me an audience, much less answer my inquiries.

I should have come with you abord Darth Marr's ship--stood in my rightful place by your side. I know I've made mistakes, but I thought I had a lifetime to make up for my betrayal. Now I'm faced with the possibility of never seeing you again... and it makes me ill. I cannot accept it.

The shame of my past actions and my love for you will fuel me for eternity. No matter what anyone says--I know you're alive, and I will find you. Even if it kills me.

Heh... I freely admit that in game mail from companions and NPCs is something I almost never read. It generally goes straight to the trash after I have confirmed there are no credits or items attached. :D

I admire the approach of the studio here, but I simply do not want to wade through all the spam from non-players, non-GTN. And I'm fine if I miss some story fragments as a result... because it was my choice and I live with my choices.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Wild_Space_planets

Planets such as:

Aeten II was a planet located in Wild Space, on the borders of the Outer Rim Territories. The planet was known primarily for its Stygium crystals, which could be used to create cloaking devices or as lightsaber crystals which gave a Jedi increased stealth and dexterity. The planet was destroyed in 3 ABY, shortly following the Battle of Hoth, by Imperial Grand Moff Martio Batch, using the Tarkin superweapon.

Bulwark

Bulwark was a planet located in the Bulwark system of Wild Space.[1] During the Galactic Civil War, Bulwark served as a Rebel Alliance safe world]—a designated planet where people connected with the Alliance could live free of Imperial oppression. It was also among the few sites to which the Rebels allocated one of their v-150 Planet Defender ion cannons

Kammia

The Imperial Colonization Board regrets to announce that the Kammia colony, Drynn system, has succumbed to a mysterious virus. At this time, there are no reports of survivors."

―Imperial HoloVision news release

Kammia was a planet in the extremely remote Drynn system, among the sparsely populated Shiritoku Spur of Wild Space. Kammia was a Human colony world of the Galactic Empire, notable for its rich soil. In the years following the Battle of Yavin, Emperor Palpatine ceded a number of colony worlds, including Kammia, to the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium in exchange for the aliens' species-enslaving entechment technology. The Empire released a news report claiming that a mysterious virus had wiped out the Kammia colony to hide the truth

Edited by casirabit

I'm most interested in what's "beyond Wild Space"

Zakuul is in Wild Space, what else is lurking out there?

inb4 we get extragalactic invaders from outer space (like yuuzhan vongs?) in kotet...

waaaait a second, what if that tattooed guy from poster is yuuzhan vong :eek: and Ashara is gonna be like Vergere... and add Canderous story about YV scout in kotor 2 to it... crazy stuff i know, but still...

Edited by unibim

inb4 we get extragalactic invaders from outer space (like yuuzhan vongs?) in kotet...

waaaait a second, what if that tattooed guy from poster is yuuzhan vong :eek: and Ashara is gonna be like Vergere... and add Canderous story about YV scout in kotor 2 to it... crazy stuff i know, but still...

No, no- frell please, for the love of the Maker no YV in The Old Republic- I hated that arc in the EU, absolutely loathed it and they were a huge part of me hating it.

My personal favourite letters are Vector's, Quinn's, Iresso's and Vette's all of them really tugged at my heart strings, especially Vector's where it ends with, 'Please come home."

The moment my agent got Vector's letter, it become absolutely clear, that Theron has no chances ever in comparison to my aristocratic silver-tong romantic bug-lord. He is just too good to forget.

I have to admit, Risha's letter got to me:

Subject: You win

Don't know why I'm sending you this message after three years. You'll never see it. If you survived what happened to Marr's ship, everyone would know--and if you ran off to start over without me, I'd sure as stars have heard about it by now. You've never been any good at staying inconspicuous.

Want to hear something funny? I didn't give up on you until today. I searched all over Wild Space, even after Corso said it was time to face the truth. And then this morning I remembered the first time we kissed, and how I promised myself I'd never let you make a sucker out of me. I'm the one who was supposed to leave when things got bad.

Damn you for getting the last laugh, just like always.

I have to admit, Risha's letter got to me:

Subject: You win

Don't know why I'm sending you this message after three years. You'll never see it. If you survived what happened to Marr's ship, everyone would know--and if you ran off to start over without me, I'd sure as stars have heard about it by now. You've never been any good at staying inconspicuous.

Want to hear something funny? I didn't give up on you until today. I searched all over Wild Space, even after Corso said it was time to face the truth. And then this morning I remembered the first time we kissed, and how I promised myself I'd never let you make a sucker out of me. I'm the one who was supposed to leave when things got bad.

Damn you for getting the last laugh, just like always.

I did enjoy Guss Tano on your smuggler... "I pulled a Nok Dryane" im sure Risha will get a chuckle out of that.

I did enjoy Guss Tano on your smuggler... "I pulled a Nok Dryane" im sure Risha will get a chuckle out of that.

Yeah, overall I thought the Guss recruitment mission was a bit disappointing. But he did have a couple of good lines in it. I'm just glad we finally got him back. I missed hearing him yell "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" in every combat.

I agree - I love that he's wrecked about his betrayal and is now eternally devoted to the SW. I'm also hoping for a super-romantic reunion with Quinn soon (with separate option to murder him for people like my husband who hate his guts, haha.)

I agree - I love that he's wrecked about his betrayal and is now eternally devoted to the SW. I'm also hoping for a super-romantic reunion with Quinn soon (with separate option to murder him for people like my husband who hate his guts, haha.)

I guess apart from the fact I think he's a layered, flawed character- if I thought that they were able to kill off a character while still putting resources towards their development- I think it would be good to have points where nearly any character could get killed off. The problem is when you get a situation where there's less development for other character companions, think completely silent like SOR, but default companions you can't kill off who get all the attention from the writers.

I think Liara (Mass Effect 3 in particular) has permanently turned me off the notion- there are characters I can't stand that other people like and it's bad enough we have universal main companions for all classes without giving them excuses to keep the status quo going where individual class companions are a thing of the past and any tiny reference we aren't just the Outlander is cherished.

I like how Andronikos finally gets the balls to say that you're his girl and he will do whatever it takes to find you after all of his huffing about making comments on how he'd packed his stuff and thought about leaving like...every...single...day... :p I thought his was just perfect.

• 5 months later...
I personally loved that arch myself.

It had it's moments lol.

I didn't like the fact that they killed Chewie & Anakin, and the fact that the Jedi order was monumentally stupid for the majority of it.

But it was nice to see an enemy who could stand up to a Jedi, and give them more than they could handle repeatedly.... without the use of the Force.

On topic, I gotta play through KotFE/KotET with my Inquisitor now so I can hear what master Ranos Says about her.