Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Skill Storage

Amunra-amunray
05.04.2019 , 05:24 AM | #1
MayThe4thBw/U

Please add a 7th Bay to all cargo holds it would be much appreciated I am sure by the greater SWTOR merchant community...

Do or do not there is no try....
"Do the Best and Spare the Rest!" Joe Pirandello
My Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/qYLGd9

myrkat
05.05.2019 , 07:07 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Amunra-amunray View Post
MayThe4thBw/U

Please add a 7th day to all cargo holds it would be much appreciated I am sure by the greater SWTOR merchant community...

Do or do not there is no try....
Yeah, only 6 days in one's Cargo Hold is pretty week.

Yes. I just did that.
()≡ǁ/////ǁ()ǁǁ[██████████████████████████████)

alexzk
05.07.2019 , 05:14 AM | #3
Have 5 in legacy.4 are used for ALL mats for ALL profs. And 1 extra for trash things like ...anything else.
Align mats horizontal, not vertical. Then it fits 2 -3 profs (kinda 2.5) in 1 tab.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

Storm-Cutter
05.09.2019 , 02:49 AM | #4
Some mats like colour crystals and synthweaving mats ( fabrics) are not used by any other professions, so keep them in the cargo holds of those crafters with artifice and Synthweaving.

You could also move rarely-used stuff to cargo holds too. - and stack stuff from different characters into legacy storage - but TBH you're never likely to need more than 9999 mats in a hurry anyways, so 1 stack is plenty. - Stow the rest elsewhere if you can't bear to part with it.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Zenislav
05.11.2019 , 11:46 AM | #5
Just wait for expansion when we most likely get grade 11 materials. They should really implement crafting storage for strongholds where you can store one stack of each material.

Storm-Cutter
05.12.2019 , 12:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
Just wait for expansion when we most likely get grade 11 materials. They should really implement crafting storage for strongholds where you can store one stack of each material.
.....and indeed one for numerous in-game currencies that don't stay in your inventory.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Amunra-amunray
06.09.2019 , 05:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
Some mats like colour crystals and synthweaving mats ( fabrics) are not used by any other professions, so keep them in the cargo holds of those crafters with artifice and Synthweaving.

You could also move rarely-used stuff to cargo holds too. - and stack stuff from different characters into legacy storage - but TBH you're never likely to need more than 9999 mats in a hurry anyways, so 1 stack is plenty. - Stow the rest elsewhere if you can't bear to part with it.
While that is all fine... Some of us don't have the luxury of space due to cartel market items they currently own. A 7th Bay would help my cause and others i am sure immensely.

With all the alts and the two sets of legacy gear on most i.e, heals/dps tank/dps pvp/pve sets a seventh bay would be very very helpful! Again its a space issue for your legacy...and its a small one bay request which has been done before

Bar-Da-Voya
06.09.2019 , 10:17 AM | #8
There is a new legacy wide crafting mat storage in the expansion. It was mentioned on the livestream. You will no longer have to use personal/legacy cargo holds to store your mats. And yes there are Grade 11 mats coming according to the Reddit AMAA posts the community team did.
May the Force be with you. Long live The Old Republic.
http://www.swtor.com/r/pz7lsM

Medullah
06.12.2019 , 07:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post

This one is mostly true, except both color crystals and fabrics are used in Stronghold crafting for all professions.

Amunra-amunray
06.16.2019 , 01:17 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar-Da-Voya View Post
There is a new legacy wide crafting mat storage in the expansion. It was mentioned on the livestream. You will no longer have to use personal/legacy cargo holds to store your mats. And yes there are Grade 11 mats coming according to the Reddit AMAA posts the community team did.
THANK you... that frees up some space for the both of us Bioware...

Thanks for this amazing post... Yeahp Onslaught we are ready!