Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting 258s

Balameb
03.27.2019 , 04:33 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DNGDangerous View Post
Where do you get the schematic for self crafted 258 mod? (Does crafting a fully assembled 258 gear, then pulling the mod, or enhancement and then re-engineering that work?)
I think that would be the case. Crafting full, then removing mods and enhancements.

But i do have questions:
* Does reverse engeneering an unlettered mod give a lettered one?
* 30%? Really that low?
* Are those not body part locked?
* Actual mats cost?
Get 7 days as Sub and some free stuff --> Refferal link

Zurules
03.27.2019 , 04:39 PM | #22
I can confirm that you cannot get any of the high endurance enhancements by REing. Spent 800m trying a few different ways with no success.
All Galaxy Hybrid-Clicker Shadow

Pietrastor
03.27.2019 , 08:56 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Will probably be another trick with Customer Support granting an item....
Exactly what I thought. People've been doing it for years with unavailable/BOP mods "Ohh hones I accidentaly deleted this mod can you restore? K thx hihi!"
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH

merovejec
03.28.2019 , 01:43 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
Exactly what I thought. People've been doing it for years with unavailable/BOP mods "Ohh hones I accidentaly deleted this mod can you restore? K thx hihi!"
Yup, but he claimed he would reveal the method after he earned enough credits (which is silly actually, amasing billions in virtual currency ) and I do not think he would come here and say he tricked Customer Support in order to be able to craft it.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

fabsus
03.28.2019 , 02:55 AM | #25
REing crafted unlettered mods to get the schematic for a lettered one works. but it is unsure, if you always get the A, instead of the needed B mod.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/cyZhrF <--This is my Ref-Link. Feel free to ignore or benefit from it.

Collec
03.28.2019 , 03:47 PM | #26
I don't mind,if the dude wants to make credits. What's funny to me,is how people are willing to spend hundreds of millions for mats and new gear. Those forgotten mats go for like 100mill + ? Some now lower probably,but you gotta be mental to spend this kinds of creds. And yes I do have credits, but I am not mental to spend millions upon millions on gear that won't matter in another 6 months or sooner.

I really don't know, who is more mental..person selling some 258 weapon for 300mil or whatever or someone actually buying that.

And then on other hand if you look at...those Invasion Force sell for only 200k credits and if you look at other War Supplies they also cost around 200k or under. And now when you have direct sales on CM, decos cost millions, when before from RNG crates they only costed 100k-300k let's say. And some armors that went for 100mill are selling for 5mill . It's upside down world.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERRAL LINK : http://www.swtor.com/r/ZB5DWv

Balameb
03.29.2019 , 02:44 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Collec View Post
I don't mind,if the dude wants to make credits. What's funny to me,is how people are willing to spend hundreds of millions for mats and new gear. Those forgotten mats go for like 100mill + ? Some now lower probably,but you gotta be mental to spend this kinds of creds. And yes I do have credits, but I am not mental to spend millions upon millions on gear that won't matter in another 6 months or sooner.

I really don't know, who is more mental..person selling some 258 weapon for 300mil or whatever or someone actually buying that.

And then on other hand if you look at...those Invasion Force sell for only 200k credits and if you look at other War Supplies they also cost around 200k or under. And now when you have direct sales on CM, decos cost millions, when before from RNG crates they only costed 100k-300k let's say. And some armors that went for 100mill are selling for 5mill . It's upside down world.
Yep. Prices are wrong. Forgotten mats are these days for 150M+ or even 200M+ and considering the difficulty i kind of understand it, i would just not spend that much. The weapons cost arround 300M already crafted bacause its forgotten Mat cost less (30M or less each sometimes). Reason is there is more in market of then because they drop from HM Queen.

The Decos Prices i really don't know much about how it was before but i'm certain that if it wasn't for its insane prices now i would not be recovering the credits I spent on Hypercrates. You can get tons of armors in current Hypercrates, even gold ones; but the credits are in the decos.
Get 7 days as Sub and some free stuff --> Refferal link

BradTheImpaler
03.29.2019 , 07:51 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Balameb View Post
Yep. Prices are wrong. Forgotten mats are these days for 150M+ or even 200M+ and considering the difficulty i kind of understand it, i would just not spend that much. The weapons cost arround 300M already crafted bacause its forgotten Mat cost less (30M or less each sometimes). Reason is there is more in market of then because they drop from HM Queen.

The Decos Prices i really don't know much about how it was before but i'm certain that if it wasn't for its insane prices now i would not be recovering the credits I spent on Hypercrates. You can get tons of armors in current Hypercrates, even gold ones; but the credits are in the decos.
A single Forgotten mat...ONE...not enough to craft a damn thing, is being sold for 250 mil. That is complete garbage from people who'd rather list stuff at trollishly high prices and refuse to budge than sell anything. It's a higher price than the gear crafted with those mats itself, which makes no sense.

When you list something for sale on the GTN, there's a default price that comes up under "Your buyout price". Sellers should be locked to those prices, at least for gear-crafting mats that give a noticeable advantage in ranked or unranked PvP.
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke

Toraak
03.30.2019 , 09:28 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
A single Forgotten mat...ONE...not enough to craft a damn thing, is being sold for 250 mil. That is complete garbage from people who'd rather list stuff at trollishly high prices and refuse to budge than sell anything. It's a higher price than the gear crafted with those mats itself, which makes no sense.

When you list something for sale on the GTN, there's a default price that comes up under "Your buyout price". Sellers should be locked to those prices, at least for gear-crafting mats that give a noticeable advantage in ranked or unranked PvP.
250 mil may be way to high, but the default prices that most things have is way to low. People are free to put things on the GTN for whatever they want. If they decide to put things up for 250 million if it doesn't sell they're not getting anything out of it. I know I'd never pay that much for anything, but that's just me.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

merovejec
03.31.2019 , 11:08 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Collec View Post
The mental thing here is that we are talking about fictional currency that does not exist and we talk about it as it is was our real money

Anyway, I have a few billions, but I am not spending it, nothing to spend it on. What you really need in the game you get for free. I got multiple full 258 toons and didnt spend a creidt on getting them (well, ok maybe to rip out mods and stuff). Also why would people need 258? If they do not do GODs NiM they dont need it (unless they do ranked).

Lastly, there are still people with left over billions from various exploits, they stored those on multiple alts and just launder them to these players. I dunno why people get a kick out of being mega rich in a fictional game.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815