Eternal Commander MK-4 Implants and Relics

asbalana

Hi All

I have been away for many long years and come back to rediscover the game.

As I endeavor to once again earn billions and billions of credits, a question arises that I should probably answer on my own but I am older, wiser and much lazier in this incarnation. That is:

Do Eternal Commander MK-4 Implants and Relics sell well or is it a very slow and fickle market? I am on Satele Shan.

Much thanks.

Baddawg the terrible formerly known as Asbalana.

I don't know for sure, but my best guess would be "badly, at best". The MK-3 equivalent drops (whimsically) from Tier 1 command crates, and can be bought for Command Tokens from vendors on the Fleet. Despite the identical "purple 230" rating of EC MK-4s and MK-3s, the MK-3s are generally better because they have more mastery and less endurance, meaning they give better outgoing damage/heals.

And, of course, they are desperately outclassed by tier 2+ gear of all sorts, and above all by Ossus (252/258) gear.

I don't know for sure, but my best guess would be "badly, at best". The MK-3 equivalent drops (whimsically) from Tier 1 command crates, and can be bought for Command Tokens from vendors on the Fleet. Despite the identical "purple 230" rating of EC MK-4s and MK-3s, the MK-3s are generally better because they have more mastery and less endurance, meaning they give better outgoing damage/heals.

And, of course, they are desperately outclassed by tier 2+ gear of all sorts, and above all by Ossus (252/258) gear.

Much thanks.

Yesterday I skipped crafting and started Ossus and I am not sure how but ended up with a full set of 236 armor. I also checked and indeed found the 230s at the vendor which are easily obtained.

There are a bunch of the crafted jobbies up for 1M to 2M credits on the GTN which made me think that they must be selling.

Much thanks.

Yesterday I skipped crafting and started Ossus and I am not sure how but ended up with a full set of 236 armor. I also checked and indeed found the 230s at the vendor which are easily obtained.

There are a bunch of the crafted jobbies up for 1M to 2M credits on the GTN which made me think that they must be selling.

Starting Ossus gives you (no matter what you already have) a set of green 232 gear (not 236). It was kind of a waste on my one character who had full 248 with a mix of 236 and 240 augments...

Re: MK-4s on the GTN: They might be selling, or it might be wishful thinking based on the cost of materials.

I stopped bothering with crafting any gear for level 70s other then augments.

Command Tokens, ossus weeklies and Masterwork Crystals have pretty much forced the current state of crafting.

(Crafting is still awesome btw).

I hope crafting 258s gets a tad cheaper on the material cost, now that JuS has been available for quite some time now.