Imperial Diplomatic Guild, Dark Embassy, Is Recruiting

TyrinSandwinds

Greetings, all.

I run a very small RP guild, Dark Embassy, and I'm looking for more members. The guild is designed around being a paramilitary diplomatic force, using precision tactics, negotiation, and manipulation to achieve efficient expansion for the Empire.

After all, why waste hundreds of thousands of good, working soldiers, for a planet you've decimated along the way, when you could use a few hundred, some credits, a fancy speech, and have that world and it's people begging to serve?

Guild info-

SWTOR Fan Community Guild Page- https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/dark-embassy-satele-shan

Strongholds-

The Embassy (Dromund Kaas): A small, but efficient office on the Imperial homeworld. Sleek and secure, it's the perfect place to show dignitaries the finest the Empire has to offer, and to welcome the galaxy to their service to the Emperor.

The Silver Tongue (Flagship): A Harrower-Class Dreadnought is the finest of Imperial ships, and it's form alone is an imposing reminder of the Empire's strength. The ship is designed with the utmost of functionality and utility in mind, but still remains a shining example of Imperial splendor, fit for the dignitaries and emissaries of the galaxy. Once aboard the Silver Tongue, one will find that there is no resisting the Empire's will.

There's no requirements to join, past being able to speak English. We're looking for roleplayers, obviously, but we're happy to host people who just want the boosts and utilities. We go for small yield Conquests, so we could use all the help we can get.

Thanks for reading this post, and I hope you'll consider joining us!

-Coerce or Conquer