Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need some advice

themachinemann
09.19.2019 , 07:32 AM | #1
So, i got an invite from a trash lukewarm guild last week, and it's been playing on my mind ever since. Am i really that bad? Or just irrelevant? Time to retire my s1 rancor, i no longer deserve it
- kz

kcirevamnalyd
09.19.2019 , 11:47 AM | #2
Did you ever just think, "Hey I'm this super human(alien) BADAzz player and they want me to help build a superhero guild" one that will dominate the SWtoR universe for the rest of time?
NO?
Then maybe you are just a walking putz like the rest of us and they were going through mass invites to all online atm.
Either way join or not and move on.
Odessen: Republic Trooper: We can't do everything on our own. We need more people or better equipment.
Not All Heroes Use the Force.

CaptRogue
09.21.2019 , 12:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by themachinemann View Post
So, i got an invite from a trash lukewarm guild last week, and it's been playing on my mind ever since. Am i really that bad? Or just irrelevant? Time to retire my s1 rancor, i no longer deserve it
- kz
lol This just reeks of ego!
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

themachinemann
09.26.2019 , 03:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
lol This just reeks of ego!
The guild wintrades its way to titles, then trolls regs in groups to pretend they're still relevant, even though none of them can get out of bed without lore or some other pocket healer holding their hand. If that's not an ego I'm not sure what is.

CaptRogue
09.27.2019 , 10:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by themachinemann View Post
The guild wintrades its way to titles, then trolls regs in groups to pretend they're still relevant, even though none of them can get out of bed without lore or some other pocket healer holding their hand. If that's not an ego I'm not sure what is.
If you're referring to the guild that has that term in their name, I have no idea what they do in ranked, but in regs the few I have seen lately playing are decent players & usually only one of them. I know they used to have trash members in it. Idk about now. Too small to even be too much.

As for the ego comment has NOTHING to do with them but your comment of thinking you're that good & relevant in PvP. lolololol
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!