The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Dallas

CourtneyWoods

Wish I could.

I'd put my puppy dog eyes asking if Bounty Hunter's Epilogue will be fixed for people who didnt pick lightside, Revan's set's color bug and double hood, and ask super nicely if ya'll could re fix Kalligs countenance again. You had it fixed in the 2.0 PTS. but last patch re broke it to not work with hoods anymore again. :jawa_frown:

I sure wish I could afford to attend one of these events but I live in Spokane Washington. There never seems to be ANY sort of events in our city and we are the 2nd biggest city in the state. I know of many gamers that are in this area, (Tri-state area of Idaho, Washington, and Oregon) and NONE of the game producers ever consider our area. I sure do wonder why that is, we do have an impact on your bottom line here you know lol. So how about it DEVS, can you at some point consider Spokane as a stopping point? I sure as heck would attend and I know of a LOT of people that also would.

Any Dev response on this request pretty please?

• Dev Post
Still hoping to find out if we are required to RSVP through Facebook? As a person who doesn't really use Facebook and still wants to go, I'd like to know if ill get turned away at the door.

Hey Zekim!

Facebook RSVP is not at all required to attend. We just know a lot of people like to track events like that on social media so it makes sense to make a Facebook event!

We look forward to seeing you there.

-eric

Big D is where I hang mah hat. You can bet your bottom dollar, I'll beat every Yankee that shows up to the door. Aint skeerd !

I'm a Yankee living in Dallas. Does this mean I'm getting a whooping if I show up?