Hows this server??

AdZEey

There were 43 people on republic side fleet about 10pm CST last night - 1 instance. Empire side had 109. I switched over to some toons on The Harbinger and there were 3 instances of 160ish on Pub side. Same time CST.

Well I can tell you that regular pvp queue times are quick during normal hours (<5 min)... and even after 2am est you can get plenty of pops.

When it comes to Ops and the like, there are numerous thriving guilds, including our own, BMF. We had 40+ members on the other night and tend to stay above 20 during normal hours (~5 during late late hours). We run weekly ops nights, have a scheduled World PVP event every Wednesday, and in general just do a lot of bulls-hitting together.

So if you join an active guild, this can be a good server for you.

And for all other readers, please check out the WPVPWednesday thread and come join us! It's a coordinated gathering of imps and pubs and has been extremely fun for a few weeks running now!

• 3 weeks later...
server very calm, nice, not gankfest were you get raped by 9 players. im finding the server to be big improvment in game play, whats left on server are the nicer folks who are not elitest scum pvpers who couldnt care bout anyone. always calling people noobs yelling, booting players instead of helping. alot of this games big problems were each side is to isolated from eachother. i cant send a imp a simple tell, for what reason, no clue. mix the pvp with que that ques all players regaurdless of side. but the server is alot calmer , more friendly and probably mostly casuals and nicer folks...thanks biofail, you dun gewds with allowing elite player to xfer. we dont miss them...