Sith emperor should be everyones no1 enemy

Xanikk

I think that the sith emperor should be considered the galaxies number one enemy to the republic AND even all of the sith and empire because:

The sith emperor is revealed through the jedi knight story arc to want to exterminate all life in the universe to feed his power and make himself immortal. This includes even his own sith empire.

So in light of this I think it would be reasonable for the empire and the republic to work together and pool all resources to kill him. A temporarily truce just for that would benefit both governments. Even the sith could appreciate this because I can't understand them agreeing with the emperors goals if that means

them getting wiped out as well.

Do the sith just not know of the emperors plans? I admit I haven't done much of the Jedi Knights story. I just don't see any sith interested in self preservation going along with the emperor.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Edited by Xanikk

But the Sith and empire thinks that he is their leader and soul source of power many Sith do not know his real intentions. A few have tried to stand up against him. If you have ever read the revan book there was 3 people on the dark council that tried to stand up to him for their treason he killed all 12 members just to make an example.

The empire and Sith are too scared to challenge the emperor again. The emperor wasn't killed in jedi knight story either he was just weakens the messages the Sith warrior gets proves that.

Edited by Newyankalt

No one except Revan, Scourge and the Jedi Knight know of the Emperor's true intentions and while the Jedi Knight probably told the Jedi Council which in turn may have told the Republic the Empire wouldn't believe them if told. Furthermore

almost everyone thinks the Emperor is dead.

No one except Revan, Scourge and the Jedi Knight know of the Emperor's true intentions and while the Jedi Knight probably told the Jedi Council which in turn may have told the Republic the Empire wouldn't believe them if told. Furthermore

almost everyone thinks the Emperor is dead.

A few members of the dark council used to know but he killed them all and got new members do only those 3 knew after.

Well I don't see the Jedi Council NOT informing the empire. Also I doubt that it wouldn't do them any good or the empire wouldn't believe them.

It would really be in their best interest even though the sith are their enemies. At the very least if they told them the sith would be fighting a war on two fronts which would make it easier for the republic to overwhelm them or weaken the emperors chances of achieving victory.

So I'm guessing the sith emperor will be an operations boss at one point. Maybe after we kill the dread masters.

Edited by Xanikk

The Emperor is technically

dead(well,physically) at the moment and it's going to take him a bit to piece himself back together and into a new vessel; so we don't have to worry about him now.

What we need to be worried about are the

Dread Masters,Hutt Cartel, Star Cabal and Malgus's apprentice. After that the Emperor should have pieced himself together and his ultimate goal revealed so we can commence the farming.

Some of you may be wondering where I'm getting my info, Torwars recently had an interview with Hall Hood, the lead writer and while he was cagey about upcoming events and storylines he did give enough info and hints to make educated guesses.

http://torwars.com/2012/08/22/torwars-podcast-98-our-interview-with-biowares-hall-hood/

WARNING it has Spoilers towards the end.

Edited by Temeluchus

In the end, I'm sure both the Empire and the Republic will gang up on the Emperor. But he's gonna be the last big bad boss I'd imagine. Sort of like how I fully expect Sargeras will be for World of Warcraft.

So be patient, I'm sure you'll get your wish. But for now, the Republic assume he's dead and the Sith believe he is their benevolent all-powerful Emperor, who will lead them to glory, ergo, they don't want his head. And they wouldn't believe the lies and slander of the Republic anyway. I mean, to put it in perspective, that would be like the Nazi's telling the Brits that Churchill (or the King, whatever) wanted to kill the entire world in some hideous mastermind plot and that we should allow the Nazi's to knock him off. Who on Earth would believe them?

I mean, to put it in perspective, that would be like the Nazi's telling the Brits that Churchill (or the King, whatever) wanted to kill the entire world in some hideous mastermind plot and that we should allow the Nazi's to knock him off. Who on Earth would believe them?

Other Nazis maybe the Japanese and Italians.

I think we can almost say for certain that the SWTOR is going to end with the his death, he's simply to powerful to stay alive as if he didn't die the whole star wars canon would be disrupted. I'm just interested to see how BW will play it out. The real question is, if the story carries on after his death, who will become the new emperor? (please be the inquisitor!)

Speculation: Like Scourge I think the sith warrior, being the emperor's wrath might somehow find out the emperors intentions, and the sith inquisitor might become involved in a plot with his fellow council members to destroy him. Not sure how the other characters will fit in though

Edited by Beniboybling

I think we can almost say for certain that the SWTOR is going to end with the his death, he's simply to powerful to stay alive as if he didn't die the whole star wars canon would be disrupted. I'm just interested to see how BW will play it out. The real question is, if the story carries on after his death, who will become the new emperor? (please be the inquisitor!)

Speculation: Like Scourge I think the sith warrior, being the emperor's wrath might somehow find out the emperors intentions, and the sith inquisitor might become involved in a plot with his fellow council members to destroy him. Not sure how the other characters will fit in though

I have to ask , why do so many people assume/hope that the SI would take the Emperor's place when he falls? Sure it would make for a cool cutscene, but it would put one player class in the faction in charge of all others, and the other player classes could not even approach that level. That is way too much power for one player class to have.

Oh goody. Another thread telling us what our opinions should be. lol

Well, OP. My #1 enemy in the game is Jun Seros. A Jedi Master so deluded into believing his **** don't stink, he doesn't even realize he's fallen to the dark side. He goes to his grave defending what he did.

Oh goody. Another thread telling us what our opinions should be. lol

Well, OP. My #1 enemy in the game is Jun Seros. A Jedi Master so deluded into believing his **** don't stink, he doesn't even realize he's fallen to the dark side. He goes to his grave defending what he did.

Definitly have you priorities misplaced then.

Temeluchus of course is right, unfortunately the SI could never become the emperor, it just wouldn't work. I mean imagine the emperor roaming about alderaan on his speeder, helping out some hapless nobles, it just wouldn't work. So if thats not going to happen, what is? If the emperor dies there isn't much more BW can do, the sith empire isn't the sith empire without an emperor - that's why I think the story will end there.

Temeluchus of course is right, unfortunately the SI could never become the emperor, it just wouldn't work. I mean imagine the emperor roaming about alderaan on his speeder, helping out some hapless nobles, it just wouldn't work. So if thats not going to happen, what is? If the emperor dies there isn't much more BW can do, the sith empire isn't the sith empire without an emperor - that's why I think the story will end there.

It's called a power struggle and a new emperor takes the throne.

Happens the same was as it did in real life.

It's called a power struggle and a new emperor takes the throne.

Happens the same was as it did in real life.

Then what exactly will be the other imp classes role in this? I'd find it kinda dull if I was just helping some other guy take the throne. And it stills leaves the question of who the next emperor will be. Personally I don't think there will be a new emperor, if they continue story.

I have to ask , why do so many people assume/hope that the SI would take the Emperor's place when he falls? Sure it would make for a cool cutscene, but it would put one player class in the faction in charge of all others, and the other player classes could not even approach that level. That is way too much power for one player class to have.

at the end of the SI story you can pick a duologue option that makes it sound like you want total control of the empire which may be why people think they will take his place, though its bad enough having 1000s of wrath s running around can you imagine 1000s of emperors

at the end of the SI story you can pick a duologue option that makes it sound like you want total control of the empire which may be why people think they will take his place, though its bad enough having 1000s of wrath s running around can you imagine 1000s of emperors

I understand that,I have a Sorc and a Sin and remember that dialogue option. However, it's a rather huge leap to go from that small piece of dialogue that may/may not be canon for the SI story to one player class becoming the head of an actual faction.

If BW does go that way, my faith in their storytelling will go right out the window. I don't mind our respective classes growing in power,fame,acclaim and in the top echelons of the Sith hierarchy;but one class becoming the new Emperor is just too much.