Weakest Star Wars Character

Beniboybling

Who is the weakest, most pathetic sorry excuse for a Star Wars character you have ever encountered? It can be anyone from the films, books, comics, videogames etc. (not to obscure) As long as they have a name and some sort of background however small.

Mine is Lord Reyzek, remember her? Of course you don't. She's one of the prattling Sith you meet in the Nexus Room Cantina (SI Prologue) who says:

"Well, when I heard she'd taken up with a Mandalorian, I was scandalized, just scandalized!"

Truly the legacy of Tulak Hord has been lost :p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was that other little jedi girl standing outside the temple grounds by the bridge who is in dire need of you to deliver a message to her master who is like a whole 100 meter walk away down the path

Well that's just a case of classic questgiver laziness. Besides, she's the one who's mortified she tried to shoot him, right? Although if you look at it from a Jedi standpoint, I suppose embarrassment is yet another path to the dark side.

Apparently, the entire 501st Stormtrooper legion.

Oh and if anyone needs any 'confirmation' on that info, watch Reutnr of the Jedi. :rolleyes:

I actually did a few weeks ago (not the 1st time obviously) and I would disagree. Those poor ewoks got slaugtered, sure they took out a few with falling rocks, trip wires and teddy bear ambushes but in the end the 501st had the on the run. (There is a very upsetting seen when two poor ewoks get shot by an AT-AT, one survives and shakes the dead one, and is like 'NOOOOOOO!' :() In the end the only reason they lost is becuase they rather stupidly chased after the ewoks, leaving the rebels behind who picked up some blasters and shot all those left behind, oh and Chewbacca got hold of a tank, thats never good. :p

I actually did a few weeks ago (not the 1st time obviously) and I would disagree. Those poor ewoks got slaugtered, sure they took out a few with falling rocks, trip wires and teddy bear ambushes but in the end the 501st had the on the run. (There is a very upsetting seen when two poor ewoks get shot by an AT-AT, one survives and shakes the dead one, and is like 'NOOOOOOO!' :() In the end the only reason they lost is becuase they rather stupidly chased after the ewoks, leaving the rebels behind who picked up some blasters and shot all those left behind, oh and Chewbacca got hold of a tank, thats never good. :p

It's the same legion that took out the Jedi Temple....

what about that young trooper on Rep Balmorra with the astromech who couldn't figure out how to change the powerpack in his blaster? lol

but honestly take your pick of pretty much every quest giver in this game cause none of them seem to be capable of doing anything aside from asking for help

Edited by Liquidacid

It's the same legion that took out the Jedi Temple....

While right, you also need to incorporate how much time has been passed since then. By Endor, the 501st legion would have their clones be really old(especially since they age faster) which means their skills wouldn't be up to par as they were before. Not to mention, am sure somewhere along the way they also lost some of their men fighting would be kinda dumb to not have any casutalities beforehand during the fighting against the alliance.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

While right, you also need to incorporate how much time has been since then. By Endor, the 501st legion would have their clones be really old(especially since they age faster) which means their skills wouldn't be up to par as they were before. Not to mention, am sure somewhere along the way they also lost some of their men fighting would be kinda dumb to not have any casutalities beforehand during the fighting against the alliance.

Actually I doubt there where many clones, if any, at all. the Emperor stopped production and had real humans take their place. I don't know how many clones would have remained...

Actually I doubt there where many clones, if any, at all. the Emperor stopped production and had real humans take their place. I don't know how many clones would have remained...

True, but the 501st legion did have clones still. But right, by Endor who knows how many clones there actually were.

what kind of "weak" are we talking about tho... I mean you could argue Anakin/Vader was extremely weak even with all his power by the fact of how easily and completely he was manipulated and gave in to temptation... but then again that makes the entire Jedi council weak for not noticing everything that was happening right under their noses or at points in front of their face :D Edited by Liquidacid

Weakest Character? Jar Jar Binks.

How many times did Jar Jar screw the pooch in number 1?

Then hands Palpatine the road to becoming the Emperor on a silver platter?

Way to go jar jar! :mad:

+1.

The first time I heard that stupid whiny 'Meesir' voice, I wanted to punch him in the face THAT hard...

Every time I watch the PT now, I have to FF past his scenes. Thankfully you see less and less of him as the films go on.

Edited by JustARandomGuy
Typo

+1.

The first time I heard that stupid whiny 'Meesir' voice, I wanted to punch him in the face THAT hard...

Every time I watch the PT now, I have to FF past his scenes. Thankfully you see less and less of him as the films go on.

I heard Georgey boy has decided to "re-re-re-master" the original trilogy to add in Gungans because he feels odd that they aren't represented in the OT when they played such an important part in the PT.... he's gonna bring JarJar back but with robot legs!!! :D

Edited by Liquidacid

Storm Troopers in OT and Forces Unleash , they just do not seem to do anything but miss when shooting and dieing to the weakest of shots .

I know it says "Character" but really , if it was a OT Storm Trooper ...........it was weak

Edited by mefit

what kind of "weak" are we talking about tho... I mean you could argue Anakin/Vader was extremely weak even with all his power by the fact of how easily and completely he was manipulated and gave in to temptation... but then again that makes the entire Jedi council weak for not noticing everything that was happening right under their noses or at points in front of their face :D

Not stupid weak, but who would die first in a fight weak. Thats why I don't think Jar Jar - because he'd probably kill you by accident :D

Weakest Character? Jar Jar Binks.

How many times did Jar Jar screw the pooch in number 1?

Then hands Palpatine the road to becoming the Emperor on a silver platter?

Way to go jar jar! :mad:

That actually shows how dangerous he is, if we're talking about weak characters then it has to be C-3PO. All C-3PO does is whine and complain, along with the occasional translation.

Not stupid weak, but who would die first in a fight weak. Thats why I don't think Jar Jar - because he'd probably kill you by accident :D

well than my vote for weakest goes to whatever character is unlucky enough to have the least important role in the plot !

That actually shows how dangerous he is, if we're talking about weak characters then it has to be C-3PO. All C-3PO does is whine and complain, along with the occasional translation.

ya but look at all he has been through and no one has managed to take him out yet! ..

also he is a bad *** dancer...

Edited by Liquidacid