PTS 2.0 Live

Ryannnnnnn

Here it is:

To advance your character to level 55 IMMEDIATELY, follow instructions thesis: (Note: Your character must be ble to access the fleet in order to do this)

Travel to the Imperial or Republic Fleet.

Go to the "Supplies" area of ​​the Fleet.

Once there, interact with the "Level Booster" terminal, you can find Which entre le Daily Mission Operations and terminals. The exact location on each Stock fleet are:

Imperial Fleet - (4600, 698)

Republic Fleet - (-4600, 698)

Your character will be level 55 and Commendations Granted That you can use to purchase level 55 gear.

is there a range requirement for the teleport, or can you do it from a mile away

60m, marker lasts for 2 minutes. Doesn't break stealth, there's an ability in the Darkness tree called Assassin's Shelter that increases healing done to you and those within 2.5m of the marker for a certain time so I'm guessing it's meant to be used a little like Intercede. Also, it could be useful for setting a marker in the endzone then hiding in Pit while the team Jugg gets in position so you don't get discovered and knocked off. Also the marker is not visible by enemies while in Stealth.

60m, marker lasts for 2 minutes. Doesn't break stealth, there's an ability in the Darkness tree called Assassin's Shelter that increases healing done to you and those within 2.5m of the marker for a certain time so I'm guessing it's meant to be used a little like Intercede. Also, it could be useful for setting a marker in the endzone then hiding in Pit while the team Jugg gets in position so you don't get discovered and knocked off. Also the marker is not visible by enemies while in Stealth.

what's the cool down if it lasts 2 minutes? This sounds inredibly op for objective gameplay :(

no more contests getting the huttball. Oh look, I can teleport right there, shroud and get it for free every 2 minutes. Just gonna be a contest of which team's sin can do it on time.

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

what's the cool down if it lasts 2 minutes? This sounds inredibly op for objective gameplay :(

no more contests getting the huttball. Oh look, I can teleport right there, shroud and get it for free every 2 minutes. Just gonna be a contest of which team's sin can do it on time.

huttball is already basically a contest to see which person at mid (usually the assassin) can get the ball first. phase walk just exacerbates the issue

huttball is already basically a contest to see which person at mid (usually the assassin) can get the ball first. phase walk just exacerbates the issue

Except phase walk removes a team's ability to intercept a player getting to the ball.

At least the Jug's immunity gap closer requires an enemy to be in position for it to be used.

I mean honestly look at the possibilities of a double sin team in huttball now.

Both place their teleports strategically. Both pop shroud.

Sin 1 grabs ball, throws to Sin 2.

Sin 1 teleports, Sin 2 pass to Sin 1.

Sin 2 teleports, Sin 1 pass to Sin 2.

Sprinkle in some super speed if needed and you literally have a 3-4 second huttball capture you can do nothing about. Except maybe get lucky and predicting where they teleport for an interception. I guess we'll see if the new Electro-net or stealth detection mechanics can prevent this reliably.

That would be nice but I could see Bioware opposing it because it brings about the mentality that as soon as the other team's tank gets the ball, you should basically ignore him and let him walk into your end zone and just worry about the next ball.

While this would be (and already kind of is) the competitive strategy, I could see casual pvpers being like 'wat'