PTS 2.0 Live

Ryannnnnnn

How I would fix huttball would be to have 3 different spawn points for the ball. One in the middle and one on either side (outside the middle zone near the expertise power boosts). At the beginning, the ball still spawns in the middle (assassin foot race) but after each score it spawns randomly in one of the spots.

It encourages mid control but it's less of a cluster ****. Teams would have to spread out and try to win the ball in more technical small battles depending on where it spawns.

Imo it would lead to a lot more exciting communication and strategy than being like "****, Wrucks got the ball, get mid"

It's also keeps pretty much the same gong show for lolregs

Edited by Morde_

How I would fix huttball would be to have 3 different spawn points for the ball. One in the middle and one on either side (outside the middle zone near the expertise power boosts). At the beginning, the ball still spawns in the middle (assassin foot race) but after each score it spawns randomly in one of the spots.

It encourages mid control but it's less of a cluster ****. Teams would have to spread out and try to win the ball in more technical small battles depending on where it spawns.

Imo it would lead to a lot more exciting communication and strategy than being like "****, Wrucks got the ball, get mid"

nah I was thinking about multi spawns, but I think randomness deciding who gets the ball after a score is worse than a right click fest. It should be determined by skill.

Something along the lines of multiple spawns, with a short cap time, and first one to grab a ball gets one, then the rest disappear perhaps.

Edit: I could actually see a random spawn with three locations if they gave a small warning before it spawned. That introduces some measure of coordination/skill, scrambling to the spawn location.

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

There's so much they could do.

Imagine this: huttball lasts the full 13 minutes (still would be one of the shortest warzones) and it's not 'first to 6', it's just as many caps as possible.

But the kicker: there's two huttballs in play at any time.

Imagine this: huttball lasts the full 13 minutes (still would be one of the shortest warzones) and it's not 'first to 6', it's just as many caps as possible.

Its just clear they need to make more huttball maps. It's the only defining/innovative thing about this game. Double huttball maps have always been at the top of my wish list for the double faceted roles it requires of every class, needing to be on both defense and offense. Takes me back to CTF tournament days with BF1942 and other FPS titles.

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

Yes plz.

Need more huttball maps... Please Bioware...

I dont think im actually going to go on the PTS, i'll mess around with Ilum for now then get to powerlevelling a few more characters hopefully getting to 50 before 2.0 goes live. And finish those class stories i've been putting off.

Also, I like how tank stats now affect more types of damage. Though ttk seems much lower which doesn't sound good for tanks.

Any place where I can see the new changed skill trees?