Which Server has the worst community?

CaptianFordo

For the longest time, I've always thought it was Mindtrick. After so many of the obnoxious WoW-players (not all are bad, but quite a few are) got bored and went to play other games, it seems the community is at least tolerable. So what's the forum's take on this, which server do you think has the worst community?

zez kai el is pretty bad

theyre either all totally silent or trolling. 90% of the time chat channels are totally empty and when you ask a legit question you just get trolled or totally ignored.

players in warzones are just ******es. the people that play both sides will let their guildmates on the other side win and will just get nakid and dance around you when you bother to say anything about it. ive had my whole team do that so its pretty bad. which is why we need cross server wz ques NOW imo..

• 3 weeks later...
the fatman has a terrible community empire side. i dont think this games gonna make it to be honest.

The name of the server says it all right? If there is a server named after an overweight male of course it's going be filled with trolls who have nothing better to do but ruin someone els' day. Peragus Mining Facility has an iffy one, there's no chat on the republic side, even if there is anyone there they just ignore you.

Edited by Meluna
language

The Fatman is named after a smuggler's ship in the book Deceived. The smuggler character said he named the freighter ship that because it took a lot to fill its belly. But there's probably a lot of fatties on that server too, so who knows... Edited by Tomb-Stone

From what Ive seen, I have to say Fatman. I created a char there just to try it out, and every time I logged in, general chat was filled with trolls. Every time. Once, there was even a guy who kept changing characters to troll, but obviously it was the same guy. Also, the server was filled with silly, immature names, which greatly outnumbered the actual "name" names.

Haven't seen anything nearly as bad on any other server I have tried.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Master Zhar Lestin ...horrible. max of 50 people on fleet ever.

Population doesn't make a bad community. 50 people also isn't that bad. There's much worse out there.

The worst I'v experienced is Ven Zallow. There were just so many rude, anti-social non-RPers on that server that I just couldn't handle it. I tried it twice and left before level 25 both times.

Wait, what's wrong with Mind Trick?

I have characters on both sides there and, barring the occasional pain in the arse (a constant in any game) I've met mostly helpful, friendly, amusing people in my time there.

Really, the only bad experience I've had was when I made the mistake of making an alt on Fatman. I've yet to log in without getting trolled, harassed, or snarked at in under twenty minutes. I usually find all of it hilarious, but man, they aren't even creative about it!

Mind trick has a horrible community? Must play Empire then. Anyways, Imperial fatman has my vote.

I think Mind Trick Rep side is great. I could see how people may not t like the Imp side. I have played them many a time in PVP and a lot of them just trash talk and QQ

Edited by Hyryu

Perhaps a better question is what is a good server with a cool community? I'd like to know where to go when they allow server transfers. PvP is non existent on the pvp server I am on. I ganked a sentinel once as he was just finishing a tough fight, almost by accident. Other than that, not a single pvp encounter since I started playing the game that was not in a war zone.

Currently on the Shadowtown server, it's not a bad server, but not a lot of activity.

Ajunta Pall.... so horrible..... geraghhhooohhh.....

William

exterminates

little

liars,

nuke

Ord Mandtell

terribly...

REALLY....

Job

under

sickness

tab/shift,

get

out

there for

2 mins,

kill

eerie

egg

pete

on

underdog

tours with

trolls.

For the longest time, I've always thought it was Mindtrick. After so many of the obnoxious WoW-players (not all are bad, but quite a few are) got bored and went to play other games, it seems the community is at least tolerable. So what's the forum's take on this, which server do you think has the worst community?

Yours.