Having a slight problem with Forged Alliances Part 1....

Okay so, normally id try to figure this out myself however it seems to either be bugged or im just completely stupid.

Anyway, Ive just completed the solo flashpoint for attacking typhon, it completed the mission at the end of the flash point but It didnt progress through the main quest so even after completing assault on typhon ive still got "complete forged alliances part 1" no markers no update no nothing.

Am I missing something? or Am I just being a noob or both? lol:confused:

Edit: Someone mentioned going back into the office where you got the mission from however even though I completed the flash point, its red so I can pass through :/

Edited by xeNNNNN
Wanted to be specific or at least try to be.

• 4 weeks later...
At this point you are supposed to meet Theron Shan in the Cantina on the fleet. He won't actually be there however, instead go around the different bars until you find a bottle that's highlighted. For me it was on the bar to the north, not sure if it changes, wouldn't think so, but just in case keep looking. Once you mouse-over it it will should that you can click it to continue the mission. Hope this helps.

• 11 months later...
At this point you are supposed to meet Theron Shan in the Cantina on the fleet. He won't actually be there however, instead go around the different bars until you find a bottle that's highlighted. For me it was on the bar to the north, not sure if it changes, wouldn't think so, but just in case keep looking. Once you mouse-over it it will should that you can click it to continue the mission. Hope this helps.

THANKS!! This was driving me nuts!!