Han Solo as a jedi....

I don't know about him being a Jedi. I like him as a smuggler, but one thing is for sure: if he had the Force guiding him he would be the best pilot in the galaxy. He could make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs piloting a can of tuna.

Ya I know Sarrow, but lets just pretend for a moment that Han became a jedi. What a look he would have....wonder what kinda saber color he would have. I could also see him using force push as a sort of shoot first kinda thing, knocking people over.

Interesting. I think perhaps he could fit in nicely with the new Jedi order, although I think his mentality may hold him back from mastering the force. Since he doesn't believe in the force. Although neither did Luke when he began his training.

It's hard to say what color he would choose, but perhaps yellow would be fitting.

Edited by EnsignSorrow

"Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

With that line, I think that even if Han was Force sensitive, he would just shrug, say "No f'in way", and go back to doing what he was doing.

Just my view.

But this is a scenario where he is a jedi, and doesn't have that view on the force anymore. He still has the same attitude, just not that one view of the force.

with hans luck, if you gave him the force aswell, he would be the ultimate super being

Forgive me if its a bit old, but what about the theory that Hans luck is force related?

IE he is force sensitive, but never trained, doesn't believe in it and instead it flows through him on an instinctual level?

It is why his children are so powerful with the force, as they descend from two force sensitives/users.

Again, an old theory, so if it has been debunked or the like since i last heard it, by all means ignore it.

Why in the blue hell does everything have to be about the force?

Here....Luke as a smuggler : He last 5mins after whining to Jabba about needing to waste time with his freinds in Toschie Station, at wich point Jabba feeds him to the Rancor.

Forgive me if its a bit old, but what about the theory that Hans luck is force related?

IE he is force sensitive, but never trained, doesn't believe in it and instead it flows through him on an instinctual level?

It is why his children are so powerful with the force, as they descend from two force sensitives/users.

Again, an old theory, so if it has been debunked or the like since i last heard it, by all means ignore it.

if he is force sensitive but never knew about it, its probably for the best, for captain_zones sanity, because he would be more powerful than kyle katarn

tho thinking about it, his best friend is force sensitive, his wife is force sensitive and his children and grand child, all just about all the ppl that he hang's around with except lando. you would think if he was force sensitive one of them would have felt him in the force

if he is force sensitive but never knew about it, its probably for the best, for captain_zones sanity, because he would be more powerful than kyle katarn

tho thinking about it, his best friend is force sensitive, his wife is force sensitive and his children and grand child, all just about all the ppl that he hang's around with except lando. you would think if he was force sensitive one of them would have felt him in the force

Well everyone has a presence in the force. Without him actively/unconciously doing something with the force, there would be no particular tell.

But yes, as i said this was an old idea. Im sure later novels may have made it far more clear that this was not the case.

Wasn't there a "What If?" type comic about this? Can't find it now... To go off on a tangent, I used to play the SW RPG way back and did this same sort of thing. Had a Han solo-ish smuggler who learned to use the force. Fun times. I think there was even a gag in the books about Solo's number of "Force Points", luck, in-game.

Nope. Then he'd be Anakin Solo.

i don't mean to derail the thread, but i have always been alittle confused to why anakin was called anakin, its hardly like leia and vader had a soild daddy, daughter relationship, as far as i recall, she met the guy twice and both times didn't go to well, and she wasn't there for his redemption, she only has a second hand account of what happened. luke might of forgave his father, but i find it hard to believe leia would forgive and forget so easy, i mean come on alderaan,

just a thought, sorry off topic

i don't mean to derail the thread, but i have always been alittle confused to why anakin was called anakin, its hardly like leia and vader had a soild daddy, daughter relationship, as far as i recall, she met the guy twice and both times didn't go to well, and she wasn't there for his redemption, she only has a second hand account of what happened. luke might of forgave his father, but i find it hard to believe leia would forgive and forget so easy, i mean come on alderaan,

just a thought, sorry off topic

She named her son after the Jedi Knight and Hero Anakin Skywalker she considered Anakin and Vader to be two different people, basically once Anakin became Vader Anakin died and Vader was born? Confusing I know but there it is.