Getting bored of the game...

Wraiven

Ever since the Devs changed the queue system to where you can no longer queue for PvP at the same time as queuing for Flashpoints, it has been near impossible for me to get my DPS characters in on any low level Flashpoints. I have literally sat in a queue for over an hour and a half today, on three separate occasion, before just getting sick of it and logging out of the game.

Previously, I would queue up for a Flashpoint, then queue up for War Zones and forget about it. Now, no longer can you do both and now I the game is losing it's luster, because I find myself sitting in queues doing nothing for over an hour and a half while playing my PDS lowbie characters.

Now I know you are going to tell me to go play planet quests, but you know...I have over 6 level 50's, all well geared, have deleted 4 level 50's long the way and other various alts. If I have to run another planet quest, I will blow my top. The only way I can still play this game and stay entertained is if I am grouping with strangers while on Flashpoints and getting to know new people and having fun or doing PvP.

sure you can. que for 4-man, then que for pvp 2nd. i'm doing it right now. i assure you it works. i am concerned that even with the influx of F2P the que's still take far too long. don't know if it's broken or not but my lvl 30 sniper i'm que'd in both now -fleet has a pop of 200+ atm and it's still waiting for both. cross server FTW !!!

sure you can. que for 4-man, then que for pvp 2nd. i'm doing it right now. i assure you it works. i am concerned that even with the influx of F2P the que's still take far too long. don't know if it's broken or not but my lvl 30 sniper i'm que'd in both now -fleet has a pop of 200+ atm and it's still waiting for both. cross server FTW !!!

ITs possible that many new folk dont even know about the group finder. Its kind of hidden on a little icon on the mini map. Alot of people never play with their UI and see what everything does.