Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

ThreeLeos
04.09.2018 , 05:48 PM | #11
Kallinos,

Thank you so much for the response. Yes I'll be 41 in 3months so got that part covered. I've been making few characters trying to secure the name I want. I do work odd shifts myself so will not be able to log in until Wednesday evening but do play during day sometimes. This is so awesome and exactly what I've been looking for. I'll seek you or another member out in game. Look forward to getting into the story again!

D_efcon
04.19.2018 , 12:21 PM | #12
If you are interested in joining <Elders of the Republic> you can enter "Elders" in the search options for the Social Tab. You can also message in-game Celsfalia (our guildmaster) or Kallinos.

vian
05.11.2018 , 06:56 PM | #13
I've been in this guild for about half a year and it's a great place to be. I even dragged my husband back to the game on the strength of how much fun I was having.

Everyone is helpful and kind, especially to players who are new to some of the content, or are coming back after a hiatus, as I did. We (well, I) tend to concentrate on the PvE content, and most nights you can find people to run a flashpoint or an op, or just chat to as you level yet another alt. There's no drama, and high tolerance of our busy lives occasionally getting in the way of what we'd rather be doing.

If you're over 40, do a search using "Elders" as a keyword, and we'll be happy to chat to you or invite you to the guild.
Two blasters; no waiting!

Jedi_Lanceor
05.14.2018 , 12:28 AM | #14
Hi, I'm new to SWTOR and this guild looks interesting.

I 'd like to access your Discord server to drop in and say hello. However, the link on the website seems to be of older format. Could an invite be sent to me? Thanks!

(And yes, I do meet the chronological requirements. )

MysterHide
05.16.2018 , 04:07 PM | #15
As a recently joined member of this guild and returning beta player, I can say first impressions have been positive.

Guild leadership is knowledgeable, mature and open minded.
Guildmates often like to form nightly groups for OPs, Flashpoints and Conquest related fun.
Discord talk is kept to a minimum as everyone enjoys the game and listens to clear and concise directions.
Fun for all levels of and skillets.

I really appreciate the gaming environment and everyone is attractive too

-Devinity
Account Creation Date: 05.29.11

vian
05.16.2018 , 08:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_Lanceor View Post
Hi, I'm new to SWTOR and this guild looks interesting.

I 'd like to access your Discord server to drop in and say hello. However, the link on the website seems to be of older format. Could an invite be sent to me? Thanks!

(And yes, I do meet the chronological requirements. )
Hi!

Here's the information about our Discord channel from the guild website. I'm assured it's all up-to-date now. Hope to see you about!

http://republicelders.gamerlaunch.co...rd/?gid=521740
Two blasters; no waiting!

Jedi_Lanceor
05.22.2018 , 05:20 PM | #17
For those who have messaged me, thank you.

The link in the website has indeed been updated and I've been able to join the discord channel as well as the guild. My first impressions are that this is a friendly bunch.
SPOILER: In "Solo: A Star Wars Story", Han, Chewie and Lando all survive.
Clicking this link will change your life. http://www.swtor.com/r/pVK4sv Or maybe it won't... dunno - try it.

SpinForbidden
06.01.2018 , 08:49 PM | #18
For those interested in conquest, please note that <Elders of the Republic> has been consistently reaching mid-sized planetary conquest goals from about the time of the last server update. We do not have any conquest-specific expectations of our members, but it's nice to know that you can get mid-sized planetary loot boxes for your toons if you want to participate in conquest. A benefit that we've found with guild conquest is that it has provided a nice focus to many of our group activities: both those that are scheduled and those that form ad-hoc throughout the week.

MacCleoud
06.05.2018 , 10:47 PM | #19
I am very interested in joining the guild. I have been playing on SF for a while, but have been looking to come back over to SS. Who should I look for in game to discuss this further?

SpinForbidden
06.12.2018 , 04:50 PM | #20
Thanks Mac, sorry for the slow reply. This forum is only semi-monitored. We do most of our regular guild communication on our website and our Discord server.
In-game, please do a search for "Elders" in the "Who" tab. All of our members have invite privileges and would be happy to chat with you regarding our guild. If you're looking for specific players to contact Celsfalia, Pnugg, and Kallinos (me) are possible choices, but most of us in the guild run multiple alts. Our members tend to log on after work (or after the kids are in bed) usually 8 - 11 Pacific Standard Time. Thanks for your interest.