I'm having fun!

danomal

Just wanted to post that I enjoy this game very much. I Look forward to leveling more characters and i think PVP is reasonably balanced in that paying attention and working as a team is orders of magnitude more important than your class/spec. I will be maintaining the subscription I started last month well beyond the ROTHC release.

I apologize for not complaining about anything.

Just wanted to post that I enjoy this game very much. I Look forward to leveling more characters and i think PVP is reasonably balanced in that paying attention and working as a team is orders of magnitude more important than your class/spec. I will be maintaining the subscription I started last month well beyond the ROTHC release.

I wish the people I'm qued with worked as a team. :p Welcome to TOR!!! :D

You are not alone

i come and go, reactivating my subscription every few months. i rarely play mmos anymore, and when i do, swtor is my choice due to increased player freedom (companions, customizations, styles, crafting) and its good implemented plethora of stories. it isnt as free as a sandbox mmo, but it is as free as a traditional one can be.

I'll add to this. I'm having a great time in this game also. In a couple days I will have been playing for 2 months and I'm still finding elements that keep it fresh and fun. I can see myself keeping my subscription active for a long time. :)

My favorite things at the moment are:

Healing FlashPoints as an Operative.

Watching all of the cut-scenes.

The Imperial Agent story line.

Planning the orange armor looks of all my alts.

Lots of fun stuff!

it is indeed great fun . welcome and never be sorry for putting positivity in the forums .i have personaly been here since beta and early start and will be for years to come . it is nice to see people having fun rather than whining. WELCOME and ENJOY!! Edited by Dejavoodoo