Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player(s) Server merge split group up...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Returning player(s) Server merge split group up...

MacCleoud
07.15.2019 , 03:17 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by robjordanlives View Post
Well that is new info. We played on harb when I last played but when I left they still played. Maybe they transfered since then? I will ask them.
See? This is the kinda info I was hoping to find. Useful.
That is why I asked if they moved while you were out. There was a long running 90CC transfer cost that ended after the server mergers (About a month after the last merges i think). So they may have moved most of their toons for what it will cost to move one of yours.

robjordanlives
07.15.2019 , 04:03 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MacCleoud View Post
That is why I asked if they moved while you were out. There was a long running 90CC transfer cost that ended after the server mergers (About a month after the last merges i think). So they may have moved most of their toons for what it will cost to move one of yours.
Yeah got ahold of one of those knuckleheads and that is exactly what happened. Would have saved me some grief had they told me they moved after I left but they "forgot" lol.
Ah well. Will see what happens.

Nemmar
07.15.2019 , 04:33 PM | #23
I find your story dubious.

Did you guys even play in the same server before? If you guys were on different servers and only became a group later, then it's a possibility.
At this point, server transfer will likely kill non highest pop servers.

robjordanlives
07.15.2019 , 04:48 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
I find your story dubious.

Did you guys even play in the same server before? If you guys were on different servers and only became a group later, then it's a possibility.
At this point, server transfer will likely kill non highest pop servers.
Dude it isn't a murder mystery lol.
Me and my friends played back in the day. I got burned out and left. They played on a bit after me. In that time they transfered to another server but then dropped off a few at a time til they were gone too.

We still play other games together (destiny 2, Division 2, Diablo 3, etc).

I have been feeling nostalgic for some swtor goodness lately so I said we should get the band back together. I popped on to find my toons on SS while they ended up on SF. I posted this thread looking for help and why it happened. CS told me no on the discounted transfers and a couple of peeps posted info thathelped me figure out what happened.
That's it. No conspiracy lol.
Like I said, I will just play out this month and wait til there is a sale on transfers before coming back. Not paying $50 to transfer over lol. No biggie.

Thanks for the help guys!