Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unsubscribe.

Zylaro
06.06.2018 , 09:40 AM | #31
Problem solved (for me at least), my account has finally changed to preferred. Now I can use all those unlocks I have been hatching for months

jwilborn
07.15.2019 , 05:03 PM | #32
So the level cap is 50 for preferred. If I subscribe once and my subscription ends before a character reaches that, am I screwed or what? Also if a character only gets to 57 before subscription ends, does the cap stop it there or am i good?

SaerethDL
07.16.2019 , 12:20 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by jwilborn View Post
So the level cap is 50 for preferred. If I subscribe once and my subscription ends before a character reaches that, am I screwed or what? Also if a character only gets to 57 before subscription ends, does the cap stop it there or am i good?
you're good forever, until the next expansion hits which is in a few months.. then there is a new 5 levels you have to sub again to unlock.
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE update* if you use my referral link (as a subscriber) and are on Satele Shan send me a PM with the referral name you used and I will give you 1 Million Credits or more to get you started!

Parane
07.20.2019 , 07:52 AM | #34
How can you subscribe to a game and NOT know how to unsubscribe?

Boggles the mind.
Playing on: Harbinger and Red Eclipse <-- R.I.P