Heavy Fabricator TOWERS OF HANOI web app

I recently made a guide and web app for Heavy Fabricator. While most know the boss by now I often here many people having problems with the Towers Of Hanoi (puzzle) there first time doing it. This Web App gives users a chance to pratice the puzzle outside the game. While there are plenty of "Towers of Hanoi" games online this one is made to look and function like the one in the game.

Simply hit the control panels at the bottom to place/pull puzzle pieces. When the puzzle piece is in the top window it is in "Que" ready to be pulled down.

Enjoy

Edited by Dragonexadon

Thanks. Great work on the webpage. I like the app and the detailed explanation and strategy on its use in SWTOR. I could care less about the puzzle itself, but how it relates to the Op is critical. Edited by Rafaman

to the OP, thanks for making the page/app. I'm gonna link to to my guild website, so my slacker peons can practice on their own. Maybe then I won't have to call out the sequence on mumble.. it gets really boring when we do alt runs and the dps sucks. Edited by Trineda
removed quote

Exadon was very excited that the pylon puzzle solver he made got a response from Bioware and decided to make something that others would find helpful. Not everyone knows that the Fabricator puzzle is known as "Tower of Hanoi", so having this to help the community is only a benefit to everyone. Edited by jacobisconfused