SWTOR action figures, who do you want?

BenjaminminU

Out of all the characters in SWTOR right now, who would you want standing on your desk as an action figure?

Personally for me i would love a Lord Scourge action figure, the way he was introduced in the game was amazing for me, and i'd like one to stand proudly on my desk, saber in hand, with several sith troopers on the ground in front of him holding their wounds.

And yes I expect someone to make an innuendo involving a satele shan action figure :rolleyes:

I have to second Satele Shan for an action figure. I'd also put Darth Zash on the list as well. For those who've played the Jedi Knight storyline, an Agent Galen or Lord Sadic that came with "Power Guard" pieces you could attach to them would be a blast.

I also think M1-4X would make a great toy; especially if he had a button or pull cord that was set with some of his crazier lines. "We will fly this metal eagle of freedom," that kind of thing.

I would like figures of my characters. We have the technology…

I'd rather busts/statues like WoW does with Figureprints.

As to the OT, i own several Gentle Giant peices and would prefer higher end collectables over figures. (Larger 1/5th scale Malgus is up for pre-order i believe from them or Sideshow)

I'd rather busts/statues like WoW does with Figureprints.

As to the OT, i own several Gentle Giant peices and would prefer higher end collectables over figures. (Larger 1/5th scale Malgus is up for pre-order i believe from them or Sideshow)

Why not both? I like the action figures because they are poseable and not as expensive as statues.

I'd want:

• All of the Trooper companions (Aric Jorgan, Elara Dorne, M1-4X [with Illum skin that makes him look bad***], Tanno Vik, Yuun).
  • Satele Shan, Malcom, generic troopers, etc
  • Imperial troopers, generic bounty hunters, I'm just going to stop here...I pretty much want anything haha...

..but M1-4X with his end-game skin....that is what I'd buy first.

Edited by Eillack

Basically everyone on the cover of the game. Especially the Jedi that died in the Jedi Temple attack... I forget his name. I would actually want my Correllian freighter more than any character.

Ven Zallow, Spelling might not be right tho.

Personally, I'd like the:

1. IA Ship..better yet. I'd like all the Class Ships.

2. Blizz

3. Satele Shan

4. Darth Nox

5. Bowdaar

Ven Zallow, Spelling might not be right tho.

Personally, I'd like the:

1. IA Ship..better yet. I'd like all the Class Ships.

2. Blizz

3. Satele Shan

4. Darth Nox

5. Bowdaar

Class Ships would be amazing, but complicated if you wanted to fit the action figures inside, especially if they were scaled to the figures with all detail thats in game. Wouldn't want to be the man having to make the Bounty Hunter's ship.

They got this in the bag:

Character advanced class figures - Jedi Knight / Trooper etc.

Class companion figures - Malavai Quinn etc.

Story-important figures - Satele Shan.. General Garza.. etc.

Class Ships - Fury etc...

They could do their little bundle packs too... like for trooper story they could sell a SafeCrackers set with all the members.

Edited by Ratham

• 9 months later...

I've also got this!

Darth Marr

Satele Shan

Imperial Trooper (original)

SWTOR styled Revan

HK-51, similar to HK-47 and HK-50 figures

Infantry Sith (From Deceived trailer, armor now available in the Cartel Market)

Khem Val

and Vette