Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Carnage Marauder pvp guide, with commentary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
[VIDEO] Carnage Marauder pvp guide, with commentary

jupezz
02.16.2013 , 05:41 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by JJwaaa View Post
That's just way too much. As a Carnage Marauder you should aim for 30% Crit (buffed) - everything beyond is just a huge waste of potential.

darthnish
02.19.2013 , 08:02 AM | #92
ermagerd i have some free time over hte next two days, will see if i can do something for you marabros

LegendaryQuan
02.19.2013 , 10:18 AM | #93
For some reason I was expecting a terrible guide with mediocre play. But I thought the guide and your play in the videos were both very strong. Nice job.

darthnish
02.20.2013 , 04:34 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
For some reason I was expecting a terrible guide with mediocre play. But I thought the guide and your play in the videos were both very strong. Nice job.
this is prolly the best praise ive received so far, thanks mate.

xkorganx
02.20.2013 , 04:52 AM | #95
Returning Sub'd Mara here. Been away a looooooooong time. Dusted off the old account after about 8 months or so and there was NO WAY I was gonna go running around lookin the fool without at least a few hours research in the forums checking to see whats changed.

You (and this excellent video) just saved me hours research in making my jump back in easier. Thanks for takin' the time. Cannot wait to go cut me some light side knuckleheads!

Helig
02.20.2013 , 10:43 AM | #96
Excellent vids as always, Nish! Not ashamed to admit that I did pick up a few things myself.

One small thing though. In some of the vids, your voice is awfully quiet. Very hard to make out what you're saying.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

darthnish
02.21.2013 , 12:03 AM | #97
im happy to help, sadly i cant update my guide just yet stuff came up, but im really looking forward to make a new one for 2.0.

Helig
02.21.2013 , 02:03 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
im happy to help, sadly i cant update my guide just yet stuff came up, but im really looking forward to make a new one for 2.0.
Looking forward to seeing it! Keep up the good work!
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie