Remembering two great actors on Star Wars day

Aurbere

Since May 4th(today) is Star Wars day. I thought it would be best to remember two men who had big roles in Star Wars.

Alec Guinnes: He played Ben Kenobi in episodes 4,5,6. He past away on August 5, 2000 at the age of 86

Peter Cushing: He played Grand Moff Tarkin in A New Hope. Although he may be a bit stinky, we remember him because he played his role well. He past away on August 11, 1994 at the age of 81.

May these two always be remembered.

Also, let us not forget Sebastian Shaw, the original Anakin Skywalker. Died December 23, 1994 at the age of 89.

He is who was replaced by Hayden Christensen in the scene on Endor at the end of Return of the Jedi. Which was a great travesty in my opinion. People such as he and David Prowse should not be forgotten. David Prowse being the man who actually wore the suit.

Also, let us not forget Sebastian Shaw, the original Anakin Skywalker. Died December 23, 1994 at the age of 89.

He is who was replaced by Hayden Christensen in the scene on Endor at the end of Return of the Jedi. Which was a great travesty in my opinion. People such as he and David Prowse should not be forgotten. David Prowse being the man who actually wore the suit.

Yeah I forgot about them. Definitely add them to the list. All of these guys made Star Wars great in my opinion. Great acting on their parts.