Elitist shamers are the true ruin of pvp in this game!

Malckiah

So I want to start by saying I love this game. I have played it since launch. And in this game what keeps calling me to stay is the pvp. But it is a constant battle. Its true that just when it seems they get pvp almost perfect they do something to it that seems to nearly ruin it as they did in a recent patch...

Since that patch pvp is no longer about the objective and is all about simply a killfest. As if it wasn't bad enough trying to get someone to stay at the turret or pylon and guard. Not to mention the groups are so much more Un-even than ever.

BUT, besides all this the one thing that really makes pvp suck so bad that I almost want to give it up is the elitist jerks who are constantly calling others garbage because they messed up or because they just are not good enough (in their opinion).

And why is this an issue?... I mean if someone sucks isn't it justified to say so?.... NO

I am talking specifically about unranked warzones and we could even throw solo ranked in the mix as well. In these warzones you take the risk and agree by entering to go into the match not knowing who your teammate will be. This means deal with it, since you knew in advance it was a coin toss.

Now if you want the right to say something you might find it in a group ranked match since then you made the choice to group with someone and they may not fulfill what you know they are capable of, but when its a coin toss and you agree to it.... you forfeit your right to judge.

So anyway, when you call out someone and say something negative about them what really happens? What good comes of it? Nothing. You ruin another persons game (which by the way you have no knowledge of their effort or abilities... they could be very handicapped for all you know)

….and you hurt the queue pop. Because there is a good chance they will stop queueing for pvp and so might the other person who see's the toxic people of pvp.

Disclaimer: I am not saying all pvp'ers are toxic.... There are good ones who help the fallen team member to get back up. Who hold their fingers back from typing that toxic remark. Who even vote for the guy who isn't in their elitist click.

To the good ones I commend you a job well done!

You are more right than you know on the one hand, and on the other hand, there are situations when calling out (withour any rage) is justified.

I will start with the other hand: these days there are trolls and throwers who queue with other goals in mind rather than winning (and their teammates who want to win do not deserve to lose because of their own bad luck of getting people who don't care). The team needs to be notified about these people as soon as they are discovered, so the chance to kick them or make them leave will be increased. However, since most people in the world are childish enough to take any not-absolutely-positive comments about their gameplay as reasons enough to ruin the game even more and on purpose, scolding them directly is worthless. The effort, in such cases, better be directed at informing the team, not at scolding the player. Scolding, cursing or getting mad is NEVER productive.

When this (a player is ruining your game because he doesn't even try to win) is not the situation but the player does his best and fail, getting mad at him is childish (and that is the least insulting thing I can say about it). If you ("you" as a manner of speech, not talking to the OP) wanna do something actually useful and not lose again because of the very same player, calmly and maturely giving him some tips about what could be done differently is the way. Unless he is very childish and his self-image is very inaccurately high, he might learn. There are very few people who are truly incapable of becoming good PVPers after 100 games if they learn from mistakes and accept advice (Which are 2 things most mature 12+ children are capable of).

And the irony in all that (and the reason I said the OP is more right than he knows) is that 9 out of 10 "elitist shamer", as you called them, are not at all elite, in many cases, not even decent, and in some, not even contributive to victory at all. My best example is a deathmatcher in a full-length huttball who, despite solely deathmatching and completely ignoring the ball, couldn't deal 1mil damage (which means less than 100k damage per minute) and still scolded the group for being useless for not getting the ball. He even called me out specifically even though it was I who solo-scored 2 out of the 2 goals our group had. A more common example is when a DPS curses his fellow teammates for not responding to calls from E while being in S, even though he was there just like them could respond just as well.

Some talentless childish people simply can't take (partial) responsibility for a loss in PVP, even when the responsibility is not casted in their face by anyone but is merely a feeling they have within themselves, so they just gotta blame everyone else but themselves, as if they have a special privilege not to contribute which nobody else has...

There are two kinds of people who are often referred to as "elitist shamers", "toxic" and so on.

One of these groups is people who absolutely lose their ***** if things don't go their way. They call other people names, send abusive whispers, go afk in a corner because others didn't do as well as they hoped... No one likes these people. Often they're pretty useless anyway and are actually mad because the team didn't carry them.

The other group is people with a temper, who are usually nice folks who are more than happy to help you out or have a chat with you, but who sometimes might get snarky or sarcastic at the heat of the moment. While I think these people can go too far, too, I don't understand why people who get easily upset by mean comments have the right to feel feelings, but people who get easily upset by teammates screwing up a simple thing don't.

If you have a temper and a tendency to say mean things, it's something you may wish to work on. Meanwhile I'm working on not being upset if I screw up and someone tells me I screwed up in an unpleasant tone. That sort of stuff does go both ways imo. :p

So I want to start by saying I love this game. I have played it since launch. And in this game what keeps calling me to stay is the pvp. But it is a constant battle. Its true that just when it seems they get pvp almost perfect they do something to it that seems to nearly ruin it as they did in a recent patch...

Since that patch pvp is no longer about the objective and is all about simply a killfest. As if it wasn't bad enough trying to get someone to stay at the turret or pylon and guard. Not to mention the groups are so much more Un-even than ever.

BUT, besides all this the one thing that really makes pvp suck so bad that I almost want to give it up is the elitist jerks who are constantly calling others garbage because they messed up or because they just are not good enough (in their opinion).

And why is this an issue?... I mean if someone sucks isn't it justified to say so?.... NO

I am talking specifically about unranked warzones and we could even throw solo ranked in the mix as well. In these warzones you take the risk and agree by entering to go into the match not knowing who your teammate will be. This means deal with it, since you knew in advance it was a coin toss.

Now if you want the right to say something you might find it in a group ranked match since then you made the choice to group with someone and they may not fulfill what you know they are capable of, but when its a coin toss and you agree to it.... you forfeit your right to judge.

So anyway, when you call out someone and say something negative about them what really happens? What good comes of it? Nothing. You ruin another persons game (which by the way you have no knowledge of their effort or abilities... they could be very handicapped for all you know)

….and you hurt the queue pop. Because there is a good chance they will stop queueing for pvp and so might the other person who see's the toxic people of pvp.

Disclaimer: I am not saying all pvp'ers are toxic.... There are good ones who help the fallen team member to get back up. Who hold their fingers back from typing that toxic remark. Who even vote for the guy who isn't in their elitist click.

Sorry to break it... but the fault here is Bioware's mostly because they introduced this token cash grab system where every noob can now be instant 70 and roll in end game PVP without learning the basics in lower brackets like they had to prior to 5.0.

This created a lot of token scrubs who now are just plain useless in any team composition and don't do much besides running around and dying.

Calling, guarding, watching doors in Voidstar have now become a luxury that not many do anymore compared to 4.0 times where people cared more.

Toxicity can be explained easily with frustration. After losing 4, 5 games in a row because of not giving a **it teams will create frustration and you just cannot take it anymore.

In ranked it's a different matter. Those players have destroyed ranked over the years with their attitudes and now they are left to beg in PVP chat for people to que. also... ranked can result in a lot frustration and no one pays a monthly sub to play a game mode that is toxic/frustrating.. not fun.

Question asked, question answered.

Never understood why people let others control them like that. If people are jerks to me in PvP, I report and keep queuing just to spite them. If I get put in arena team with players I've seen being "toxic," then I slack off and really give them something to cry about.

It's my sub fee and nobody gets to tell me what to do or gets a say in what I play until they're paying it. What are they gonna do about it? Harass me? Reported. Put me on ignore? Good riddance. Why, of all things, would you give somebody who's been unkind to you what they want? Grief them.

Edited by Darth_Advent

There are two kinds of people who are often referred to as "elitist shamers", "toxic" and so on.

One of these groups is people who absolutely lose their ***** if things don't go their way. They call other people names, send abusive whispers, go afk in a corner because others didn't do as well as they hoped... No one likes these people. Often they're pretty useless anyway and are actually mad because the team didn't carry them.

The other group is people with a temper, who are usually nice folks who are more than happy to help you out or have a chat with you, but who sometimes might get snarky or sarcastic at the heat of the moment. While I think these people can go too far, too, I don't understand why people who get easily upset by mean comments have the right to feel feelings, but people who get easily upset by teammates screwing up a simple thing don't.

If you have a temper and a tendency to say mean things, it's something you may wish to work on. Meanwhile I'm working on not being upset if I screw up and someone tells me I screwed up in an unpleasant tone. That sort of stuff does go both ways imo. :p

Whether or not the second group is justified depends on how it is voiced. Let's say for example that Bob the Nodeguard (no relation to the Bob that post's here) doesn't call incoming, gets killed, and loses Snow all while his team had no idea Snow needed help. Bob the Nodeguard dun goofed, and his teammates would be justifiably irritated at no call going out.

Someone putting, "Wow Bob, really? How hard is it to call incoming?" in Ops Chat might be snarky, but they'd also be right. Bob would have no right to complain in that situation about a teammate being mean. Instead Bob should learn not to do the thing again that caused a teammate to call him out.

If that teammate however instead puts in Ops Chat, "No call at Snow? KYS Bob you [insert expletive laden tirade here]" that person would be completely over the top and out of line. Sure, they might be justified in being irritated that Snow was lost without a call, but they wouldn't be justified in telling another player to commit suicide over something that happened in a video game. At the point the teammate, lets call him Angry Neckbeard, needs perhaps to log, get some sunlight, chill out for awhile, and gain some perspective on what's really important.

There is a third group of toxic PVPer that hasn't been mentioned as well; the Sore Loser who takes losing a duel as a personal affront. They're maybe less commonly encountered than the other two but they do exist, particularly in arenas. I doubt I'm the only once who has come out of a match they won to be greeted by angry, insulting tells from someone who was on the losing team, particularly if the match came down to duel between two players at the end of a second or third round. "You only won because X,Y, Z. KYS you bleepity bleep." Rubbing it on how you wrecked them in that duel might not be the most mature response, but it is more amusing than just reporting and moving on.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Whether or not the second group is justified depends on how it is voiced. Let's say for example that Bob the Nodeguard (no relation to the Bob that post's here) doesn't call incoming, gets killed, and loses Snow all while his team had no idea Snow needed help. Bob the Nodeguard dun goofed, and his teammates would be justifiably irritated at no call going out.

Someone putting, "Wow Bob, really? How hard is it to call incoming?" in Ops Chat might be snarky, but they'd also be right. Bob would have no right to complain in that situation about a teammate being mean. Instead Bob should learn not to do the thing again that caused a teammate to call him out.

If that teammate however instead puts in Ops Chat, "No call at Snow? KYS Bob you [insert expletive laden tirade here]" that person would be completely over the top and out of line. Sure, they might be justified in being irritated that Snow was lost without a call, but they wouldn't be justified in telling another player to commit suicide over something that happened in a video game. At the point the teammate, lets call him Angry Neckbeard, needs perhaps to log, get some sunlight, chill out for awhile, and gain some perspective on what's really important.

There is a third group of toxic PVPer that hasn't been mentioned as well; the Sore Loser who takes losing a duel as a personal affront. They're maybe less commonly encountered than the other two but they do exist, particularly in arenas. I doubt I'm the only once who has come out of a match they won to be greeted by angry, insulting tells from someone who was on the losing team, particularly if the match came down to duel between two players at the end of a second or third round. "You only won because X,Y, Z. KYS you bleepity bleep." Rubbing it on how you wrecked them in that duel might not be the most mature response, but it is more amusing than just reporting and moving on.

Yeah, I agree. That's what I referred to when I said those people can go too far. Anger and frustration are normal feelings, we all have them, and sometimes it's completely understandable to express those feelings. I have said things in a harsh tone in real life to someone who wasn't doing their job, which made my job harder, so I can very much understand that. But there are lines you shouldn't cross.

I think that's a really good line to draw, actually: if the behavior is something I'd understand from an overworked coworker who's forced to do more than his/her share because other people are slacking off, it's something I'll be happy to forgive when a fellow player does it. If someone instead verbally attacks the person who screwed up in a way that, if done in real life, would make me go "Uhm... So, have you thought about therapy?", I feel it's past the point of normal frustration and more of a sign of anger management issues.

Edited by Seireeni

Never understood why people let others control them like that.

I agree with this. You only empower idiots when you let them get emotional reactions out of you. I really view it as a power thing. Don't let some anonymous loser have power over you, even if it's just a game.

^this this this.

Totally guilty of both.

Never understood why people let others control them like that. If people are jerks to me in PvP, I report and keep queuing just to spite them. If I get put in arena team with players I've seen being "toxic," then I slack off and really give them something to cry about.

It's my sub fee and nobody gets to tell me what to do or gets a say in what I play until they're paying it. What are they gonna do about it? Harass me? Reported. Put me on ignore? Good riddance. Why, of all things, would you give somebody who's been unkind to you what they want? Grief them.

I think this is one step too far. Unless the whole team but you are scolding you, slacking and ruining the match just to strike back at jerks will ruin the game for people who don't deserve it and then you truly are the *** they are saying you are.

This thread is mostly about normal people who play their best, fail (random failure or they are simply not good enough) and get scolded for it. People who intentionally annoy other people in game by doing something which is not part of the intended gameplay are, in fact, acting in violation of the ToS (not to mention they are probably morons). It is NOT against any rule to defeat someone in PVP even if he gets annoyed because that is the intended gameplay, but you CAN find yourself banned temporarily or otherwise punished if someone merely "/point"s at you repeatedly on the fleet even when you tell him to stop and you report him (I have seen it happen). Causing your team to lose in a PVP match by trolling anyhow or AFKing in a corner IS the same kind of offense because it is not the intended gameplay, but is harder to ban for because it is harder to prove (it is not logged like the chat is. Not well enough. But if provided with a video - a BW employee did ban someone who used sorc-pull on me into the fire on purpose and laughed about it in chat as if to prove he did it on purpose). Do NOT mistake "it can't be prevented effectively" with "it's completely fine to do it", else I suppose gunning random people down in certain areas of America is completely fine to.

About the "as long as I pay my sub I have the right to do as I will in-game", let me remind you that you probably pay for your car, its fuel and its maintenance and you are still not aloud to drive in a red light or hit other cars. The reason is that other people who paid for their cars don't deserve to have their "car experience" damaged because of your action, and same goes for the other people who play normally and pay their sub too.

most people wont flame someone without any reason. how they do it might be discussable...but in every statement will be some kind of truth...

you can do one thing. cry about this rude dudes or just try to improve.

try to improve would be for the good of all others and yourself. crying want bother anyone...

I think this is one step too far.

That's too bad.

Unless the whole team...

I wouldn't throw a game because 1 guy in a group of 8 or 16 is being a problem, which is why I mention Arenas since its possible to see the same small group of people cycling the queue and possible to get sorted into a trio or quartet of toxic individuals. Anyhow, it's often the case that third parties in these situations are leaving to get away from the jerks, tacitly agree with them and don't get my sympathy regardless, or have stopped caring about winning and just want the credit and rewards for sticking through to the end.

This thread is mostly about normal people who play their best, fail (random failure or they are simply not good enough) and get scolded for it. People who intentionally annoy other people in game by doing something which is not part of the intended gameplay are, in fact, acting in violation of the ToS (not to mention they are probably morons).

The latter, in this case, isn't a problem without the former is all I'm saying. I am under no obligation to appease people going out of their way to give me a hard time. I'm not going to sabotage the ball carrier, but I might decide I'd rather death match or sit at a node instead of helping an ******e get his way.

About the "as long as I pay my sub I have the right to do as I will in-game", let me remind you that you probably pay for your car, its fuel and its maintenance and you are still not aloud to drive in a red light or hit other cars. The reason is that other people who paid for their cars don't deserve to have their "car experience" damaged because of your action, and same goes for the other people who play normally and pay their sub too.

A more accurate use of your analogy would be tapping my brakes on tailgaters because I don't care how fast they think I should be driving in the right lane.

I wouldn't throw a game because 1 guy in a group of 8 or 16 is being a problem...

I'm not going to sabotage the ball carrier, but I might decide I'd rather death match or sit at a node instead of helping an ******e get his way.

In that case, I misunderstood your first post. That makes a lot of sense when these 2 points are clarified.

If that teammate however instead puts in Ops Chat, "No call at Snow? KYS Bob you [insert expletive laden tirade here]" that person would be completely over the top and out of line. Sure, they might be justified in being irritated that Snow was lost without a call, but they wouldn't be justified in telling another player to commit suicide over something that happened in a video game.

Yeah, I agree. That's what I referred to when I said those people can go too far. Anger and frustration are normal feelings, we all have them, and sometimes it's completely understandable to express those feelings. I have said things in a harsh tone in real life to someone who wasn't doing their job, which made my job harder, so I can very much understand that. But there are lines you shouldn't cross.

I think that's a really good line to draw, actually: if the behavior is something I'd understand from an overworked coworker who's forced to do more than his/her share because other people are slacking off, it's something I'll be happy to forgive when a fellow player does it. If someone instead verbally attacks the person who screwed up in a way that, if done in real life, would make me go "Uhm... So, have you thought about therapy?", I feel it's past the point of normal frustration and more of a sign of anger management issues.

*bumping this chain* I have nothing to add /Thumbsup :tran_cool:

play your own, /ignore !

No! I've had many good laughs at people who start a salty solo wisp campaign for whatever reason at me. Multiple times I've found out they actually had a sense of humor after poking fun at them for a while. I never respond anything salty back, rather I joke at them, and only mute the people who remain unamused and unshakably salty.

Personally am far less likely to punch my face in when people do dumb crap if I'm amused, than I would if I'd be salty as well, so joking is more effective than immediate mute. at-least in my case.

Dude... people need thicker skin. Most of the time the people crying are scrubs.

If you have time to complain you are more than likely not doing anything else at that moment.

I have literally watched people be killed because they were too busy complaining about someone else to fight the person attacking them

I never EVER pay attention to anything if it is not someone calling for a node or whatever.

In short, most of the people crying at someone else is a scrub to start with.

Pay that pleb no mind and enjoy the game... as that is really the only way you learn to play anyways.

SJW's need to grow some thicker skin.

if youre getting flak for a ranked match, you're obviously not ready for ranked.

for regs, play the objectives and you wont have a problem.

pre-type call outs so its a quick double tap of the enter key to send it. even if youre not guarding, so when you see the other team rotate, you can send that call out asap.

huttball, use knock backs, roots, slows and interrupts to force the enemy out of their rotations and out of range of the ball carrier. run ahead and setup for a pass. huttball is all about passing and positioning.

separate tanks from their guarded teammates and burn down the guard via focused burst. if youre ina 1 v 1 situation at a contested node, youre doing it wrong. target what your teammates are targeting and add your dps to the teams dps to effectively burn players down quicker during contested nodes.

learn your character's abilities along with other specs. knowing when to CC and when to interrupt is key. healers keep cleanse on CD. someone is always CC'd or DoTed up and the cleanse can change the favor to your teams side very quickly. not just healers have cleanse that can be used on other players. remember that, dps mercs, operatives, and sorcs.

dont forget the fundamentals of the game.

there will always be trash talk, grow a pair and ignore it. stick to the plan and work together. dont let personal pride ruin a match. pvp isnt for snowflakes, smurfs, and crybabies. its competitive team play.

Edited by Liquor

Teammates making mistakes, and owning up to it.. i can count on two hands after hundreds of games. But the latest trend of not caring about wins- puts my teeth on edge. I call them out on playing like sheep, only following each other up to some corner of the map where they go 5v1 and let themselves be trolled for minutes. The reply is always some sort of "who cares+ (add stupid stuff here their moms wont let them say at home so they put it all over internet instead)

i've never left games before, for years... but this crap isn't fun. joining group content only to play like morons and hand over the win.

please help to break this trend! people who don't want to win, who don't care, they shouldn't want to join.

SJW's need to grow some thicker skin.

if youre getting flak for a ranked match, you're obviously not ready for ranked.

for regs, play the objectives and you wont have a problem.

pre-type call outs so its a quick double tap of the enter key to send it. even if youre not guarding, so when you see the other team rotate, you can send that call out asap.

huttball, use knock backs, roots, slows and interrupts to force the enemy out of their rotations and out of range of the ball carrier. run ahead and setup for a pass. huttball is all about passing and positioning.

separate tanks from their guarded teammates and burn down the guard via focused burst. if youre ina 1 v 1 situation at a contested node, youre doing it wrong. target what your teammates are targeting and add your dps to the teams dps to effectively burn players down quicker during contested nodes.

learn your character's abilities along with other specs. knowing when to CC and when to interrupt is key. healers keep cleanse on CD. someone is always CC'd or DoTed up and the cleanse can change the favor to your teams side very quickly. not just healers have cleanse that can be used on other players. remember that, dps mercs, operatives, and sorcs.

dont forget the fundamentals of the game.

there will always be trash talk, grow a pair and ignore it. stick to the plan and work together. dont let personal pride ruin a match. pvp isnt for snowflakes, smurfs, and crybabies. its competitive team play.

What on earth does social justice have to do with this discussion in any way, shape, or form? I wonder how you're able to determine a person's political beliefs one way or the other based on match-related banter in a PVP match. :rolleyes:

You're also wrong in that flak can be entirely avoided by playing well. Sure, probably the majority of times a person catches flak it is probably because they did something wrong, or didn't play well, even if the way in which that message was delivered was obnoxious. But I've also seen plenty of people blamed unfairly for the outcome of matches, in some cases by people who were far more responsible for the loss. I'll wager I'm not the only one.

You were never in a Regs match where the node guard who called 42 times gets blamed for a node cap, after an insufficient (or the lack of any) response, and probably by some dork who is going for a 3 cap ? Or a match, Regs or Ranked, where one of the most useless players on the team blames everyone else in Ops Chat?

Even if some criticism is deserved however there is no justification for some of the ways in which it is delivered. Even if Bob fails to call at Snow and it gets capped, or he gets globaled out of the gate in Ranked without touching a DCD, it doesn't justify telling Bob to kill himself or calling him every profane word in your vocabulary. While some people perhaps need to grow thicker skins, there are also people who need to learn not to behave like screeching baboons in Ops chat.

If you've never seen any of the above we must be playing on different servers.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

What on earth does social justice have to do with this discussion in any way, shape, or form? I wonder how you're able to determine a person's political beliefs one way or the other based on match-related banter in a PVP match. :rolleyes:

You're also wrong in that flak can be entirely avoided by playing well. Sure, probably the majority of times a person catches flak it is probably because they did something wrong, or didn't play well, even if the way in which that message was delivered was obnoxious. But I've also seen plenty of people blamed unfairly for the outcome of matches, in some cases by people who were far more responsible for the loss. I'll wager I'm not the only one.

You were never in a Regs match where the node guard who called 42 times gets blamed for a node cap, after an insufficient (or the lack of any) response, and probably by some dork who is going for a 3 cap ? Or a match, Regs or Ranked, where one of the most useless players on the team blames everyone else in Ops Chat?

Even if some criticism is deserved however there is no justification for some of the ways in which it is delivered. Even if Bob fails to call at Snow and it gets capped, or he gets globaled out of the gate in Ranked without touching a DCD, it doesn't justify telling Bob to kill himself or calling him every profane word in your vocabulary. While some people perhaps need to grow thicker skins, there are also people who need to learn not to behave like screeching baboons in Ops chat.

If you've never seen any of the above we must be playing on different servers.

I believe (and I am completely open to the fact that I may be wrong) that the SJW part was because it is SJWs always talking about being "triggered" or "hate speech" and sometimes said to not have thick enough skin. Maybe saying the OP is getting triggered by what is being said?

Saying that, I am still not clear in the use of it here and also find it out of place. However I am open to explanation of the actual intent of the statement and context in which it was used.

sjw are crybabies. i was making that connection. they cry about everything that doesnt agree with their views and outlook on life in general. nothing political there. just a troll post to stir the pot, which worked. which is why my post and character was attacked. LoL

good players will give advice and constructive criticism. babies will argue that these remarks trigger them and they are being shamed. when in fact they are actually given advice. take it or leave it.

good players will give advice and constructive criticism. babies will argue that these remarks trigger them and they are being shamed. when in fact they are actually given advice. take it or leave it.

SOME good players. Those whose self-image is not too dependent on their success in 1 warzone or another. I have seen several good players call nothing but names and curses at people who failed to prevent a sap-cap. Even though these people need advice, this is not what they received.

Don't claim all good players are mature people, it is as wrong as saying all noobs are childish people. And while we are at it, I will repeat that not all players who curse other players when they lose are good players. The majority of them is as much to blame in many cases ["Noobs didn't go help in E, uninstall game!!!" - "Why didn't YOU go there yourself?"]

There are crybabies who get insulted by constructive criticism. There are crybabies who yell insults and curses in addition or instead of constructive criticism. Both kinds need to grow up and cease their behavior. And before the subject is raised, I see no relevance in discussing what is the majority of the cases that happen nowadays. It is up to each player to judge the individual situation he is at and make sure he is not on the crybaby side, whenever he is the one calling or the one being called.

sjw are crybabies. i was making that connection. they cry about everything that doesnt agree with their views and outlook on life in general. nothing political there. just a troll post to stir the pot, which worked. which is why my post and character was attacked. LoL

https://youtu.be/wujVMIYzYXg